Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (Azazel)

Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (Azazel) Empty Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (Azazel)

Post by Katerina Sicarius Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Katerina sat at her vanity desk, brushing her already smooth, sleek hair slowly and watched her reflection. She sighed softly, so quiet almost inaudible, and set the brush down lightly on the table and leaned back into her chair.

What was the time? Her gaze flickered briefly to the clock that hung on the wall. Half past nine- and the house was silent, spare a handful of house elves. Merlin knew where the children were- out hunting or training, perhaps? Maybe even with friends- or just roaming their home, she had no idea. Of course, this was their free time when Azazel wasn't home. The boys could do as they pleased for a short while. Time to breathe- it was healthy for them.

Though of course the idea of her boys finding some space away from their father pleased her, she could not help missing the man. Katerina slipped on her silk cream coloured robe and stood from the desk and behind her chair, resting her hands on the back of it.

Where was he?
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (Azazel) Empty Re: Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (Azazel)

Post by Azazel Sicarius Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:07 pm

His hands and forearms were splattered with blood, his shirt ripped to pieces hanging as threads on his muscular body. Scratches were all over his body, painting him in the color scarlet. Azazel suspected that his left eye was turning into a color shifting between green and purple.
    Grimacing of pain he pulled back the metal claws into his arms groaning slightly. Not even his wife could know about such thing.

Moments later with dirty shoes he entered the Mansion, threw of the shoes making an houseelf take care of the mess. Limping he walked into their bedroom. ''Before you say anything, or scream..'' Azazel said with a teasing tone holding out his hands. ''You should see how the other one looked before I finished him of.''

Katerina was stunning as she sat by the mirror. Kissing her would have been proper manors, but believed not to was a better idea when drained in blood.
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (Azazel) Empty Re: Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (Azazel)

Post by Katerina Sicarius Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Katerina sighed dramatically and shook her head, a small smile playing at her lips- of course, she was accustomed to him returning in this sort of state and had learned quickly that he was always strong enough to recover. She walked over to him and took hold of one of his hands, studying it silently for a few moments, and then her eyes searched his, concern slipping through her social facade or serenity.

"You're insane." she murmured softly, for Merlin knew how many times since they had first met. Shaking her head again, the woman returned to the desk and slid open a drawer. Turning back to him, she swirled a green liquid around in the vial she had collected and beckoned for him to sit down in her chair.

"Can't have you looking like this, can we darling?" Katerina raised an eyebrow at the man.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 am

He chuckled at his wife, she must be used to this by now. Maybe it was supposed to be rather sad. Really it was. But it was the price she had to pay.

''No, I suppose we can't.'' Azazel said with a wink. How different he was around his wife, the tiny tiny kind part of him shined through.
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 pm

The small smile grew slightly at his wink and Kat before pushing the chair towards him so he could seat himself, unscrewed the cork of the vial slowly.

"How severe are they this time?" she asked coolly, bending down onto her knees in front of him. Kat sighed softly.

"Shirt. Off." then laughed quietly. "Whatever's left of it." she murmured, registering the scratches on his torso.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:38 am

He sat down, blood coloring the chair seat scarlet red. Watching his wife a smiled played on his lips. It was to hard to be serious and heartless around her.

''I've been through worse. They were wimps the whole hope. Fifteen though, it was rather embarrassing for them. Upper hand and everything.'' He chuckled coldly. ''One of the younglings got in a fairly god hit, even I got impressed. Should have let him live, but can't walk around sparing people now can i?''

''Is that how it sounds now?'' Azazel said smirking. ''I haven't been away that long love. But sure.'' Shrugging he took of what was left of his shirt and tossed it away on the floor.
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 pm

"Azazel Sicarius." she breathed loudly, shaking her head and placed one hand on her hip lightly. "Youre going to make a mess of our home. If you keep coming back like this." Katerina teased, referring to the blood stained chair.

A mess of my head, too. She refrained from making the comment. Katerina understood that her husband had important business to tend to. He was a powerful man- something that had particularly drawn her to him the first time they had met. Smiling to herself at the memory, she tilted the vial towards his wounds and dripped the potion into them.

"There's hardly an upper hand when fighting against you, dear, is there?" she arched an elegantly shaped eyebrow.

"Too long for my liking." she admitted, but focused on healing the wounds as she spoke.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

He made one of those rare laughs. ''That is why we have house elfs love. They clean if you haven't noticed, Katherina Sicarius[/].'' Azel teased back. Even though he never ever would admit it, his last fight had been hard. Too hard. It was out of pure luck that they didn't kill him. If anyone.. No he couldn't think like that. There hadn't been someone there that survived. No one could have seen. Because if it came out that Azazel Sicarius, the baddest of the baddest and worst of the worst almost had lost, things could get nasty.

''No, its very rare that happens. Makes my life rather [i]interesting
    when those rare occasions happen.'' He waited for her to heal his wounds. It took a quite long while. Would she notice that they were worse than usual? Nah, he hoped not. Not that an white lie could fix it all. But it was better if she didn't notice.

''It has. Now tell me, where's the kids. Still at Durmstrang I hope?'' He chuckled.
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Katerina smiled softly at the sound of his laugh. It was a comfort after not seeing him for so long, and the woman reveled in knowing she was one of the people that could make him laugh- a real laugh. Possibly the only one, actually. "I like to make sure our home is always up to scratch, Azazel." she said, slight traces of a defensive tone.

Katerina turned her face up to him and smirked. "Something's going to have to keep the Godfather on edge, no?" She chuckled slightly. "Aside from his wife." Kat murmured.

The woman gently took Azazel's hand, kissed his knuckles lightly and held it against her own cheek. Her heart panged in recognition and longing of his touch. Too long.

"It's the holidays Azazel, they're home now." she shook her head. He was undeniably a brilliant man. But father?
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:11 pm

It had felt weird to express such emotion. Happiness wasn't the daily part of an assassins life so to speak. Malice and schadenfreude sure, but happy like this. No, this was a rather rare moment. Better embrace it. And the only person in the world, was just her. Katherina, his wife.

They were a rather misfitting couple. Him being the boss of the mafia and her as fragile as a flower. But still they had kept together all these years, of course there had been times where he felt like getting a new one. But together they had- Merlin, was he turning into a softy? This thoughts, he couldnt. No, no more of these thoughts.

''Are you saying that the elfes i bought you doesn't do their work?'' He said in a slight surprised tone. They were said to be the best, maybe he needed to get some new ones. Or maybe this time he should kidnap some muggles and let they works instead. Yeah, that was a great idea.

''Yer, there has to be someone keeping my life interesting, more than my wife.'' But the upper hand some had of him would one day break him if he didn't work harder. He was getting old, every muscle and bone in his boday contagiously said it. Told him over and over again to stop, but a Sicarius never stopped. He kept on going til the lights went out.

''I'm sure they wont hear us.'' He said quietly and stood up bringing her close to his body. With a wink of his hand towards the door it shut close and Azazel began to walks backwards to the bed, pulling Kat with him. ''It's been far to long.'' His voice was a mere whisper and his eyes glanced of lust. He needed her. With lips filled of desire he kissed her.
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Katerina shook her head. "No, no- the elves do what they should to an acceptable standard. I'm practically a domestic goddess, Azazel, how can you expect me not to intervene in the running of our home?" she asked. "Though, I could do with a better gardener. I saw a dead rose the other day." the woman's face distorted slightly in displeasure.

Frowning, she cupped Azazel's face lightly with her hands and caught his gaze. "You're not getting bored, are you?" Boredom of a madman could never lead anywhere good.

Katerina smirked at her husband's sudden need and snaked her arms around his neck, pulling herself even closer to him. She kissed his jaw softly and murmured into his skin some inaudible agreement with his statement, then met his lips with an equal, burning longing. Katerina pushed him lightly onto the bed, and their bodies fell together, entangled.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:43 pm

''A goddess you are.'' He murmored with an intense look at her. ''Now don't waist this lovely evening on talk, things we can do in the morning.'' One of his flaws was his impatient, something that showed very well before the heat of the moment. He was a man that did and thought after.

He shook his head with a grin. ''You never get bored on what you love Katerina. Although I am getting older each day, not that it is to notice, but I am. And our sons are incapable of taking over the mafia. It troubles an old man.'' He sighted.

''I had almost forgotten what it was like. I have clearly been away for too log.'' He let himself be quiet and let d his body do the work. Azazel responded as eagerly as she, kissing her deeply with tense emotions. Every movement and moan begging for more. His firm hands running up her upper body, wanting more.

|| Next day, sadly enough. ||
    Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Sicarius Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Smiling softly, though rather darkly at Azazel's comment, she began to nuzzle her face into his neck, feathering light kisses up towards his jaw. The woman sighed, pulling back slightly, warm lips brushing his skin.

"They will be ready." she murmured, decidedly distracted now. Her longing for him had been ignored for too long, now.

"Forgotten?" Katerina smirked faintly. "Let me remind you." she mumbled, fingers running along his chest.

(~LE NEXT MORNING~)

Katerina's body lay still as she slept, long body facing away from her husband. Her blonde hair (usually so neatly kept) was spilled across the pillow messily, it's radiant gold contrasting with the stark clean white of the pillow.

Her eyes fluttered open as pale morning light streamed through a crack in the curtain, and a content smirk played at her lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:12 pm