Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

At the Job

At the Job Empty At the Job

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:31 am

Collin was under his desk, screwing up a support for a shotgun for his desk. Now that he was deputy minister, he'd had to work extra hard and take extra precautions.

When he was done, he placed the pump gauge shotgun on it and took out parchment and ink, as he went over sums and figures for the Ministry, trying to divert more to the defense budget.

At the Job Empty Re: At the Job

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:32 pm

He walked down the corridor towards his office. "Hey." He smiled nodding to a woman that walked past. Before going to his office he decided to pop in and meet his new assissant. He knocked on the door and opened it giving the man a smile.

"Hey how's it going? I'm Achilles." He smiled walking over to shake the mans hand.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Collin looked up and saw the Minister of Magic.

"Minister." He said and shook his hand, before he placed the budget papers aside and offered him a seat.

"The new office isn't much yet. But I don't plan on making them funky in these times. Thank you for coming to my office, sir. Is this official or a social call?" Collin said calmly, looking at the Minister and offering him a small cup of whiskey.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:42 pm

"Nice to finally met you. I've been hearing good things about you." He smiled taking the seat offered. "Thanks."

"Ar don't worry about it mines plastered with faces. Not much for decoration but during these times it really doesn't matter." He shrugged accepting the glass of whiskey. "Thanks. It's no problem it's a bit of both really. I thought i would officially introduce myself since we will be working so closely together. So how you handling it so far?" He asked downing the whiskey and placing the glass back onto the desk.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:48 pm

"Thank you for paying me this visit, Herr Minister." Collin smiled and he sat down at the sofa after the Minister.

"Well.. I think... In these times, when I was in the military in the muggle world, they used what they call, radical measures for radical times." Collin hinted, and took another drink from his whiskey.

"Also, I was going through the budget for our various departments, which I think more can be diverted to defense." Collin stood up, did all the charms he could think of to make sure that what he would be saying would be kept in this room.

"You see, we are dealing with wizards, as we both know. I mean, our Aurors go in combing with wands and spells which they can deflect. But for the case of protego, it cannot defend against muggle projectiles. I was going to draft a proposal, to train people into manning muggle jets and bombers for our Ministry's use, and issue standard equipment like nightvision and thermal seeking to our men. Or artillery. Maybe, even train a small muggle army for our use." Collin said, not caring whether he was offending the Minister or not.

"As much as this idea offends you, I would like the Minister to know that... I have the interests of the Wizarding World in mind." Collin said.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 pm

He nodded. "I'm familiar with that term my father was in the military himself." He nodded. "Of course i couldn't agree more. Spells are so easily pushed aside now a days they are becoming less effective. Guns and knives i'll give the go a head to but jets and bombers i refuse to let those lose on our people, they are unreliable. Can you promise me those wont take out innocent people in the process? I don't think you can." He frowned.

"Yes, yes standard equipment is all good. The whole point of this is to protect the muggles from our world. Getting them involved wont be doing this. Once we let one person into our secret it's only a matter of time before everyone knows. Word travels fast." He explained shaking his head. "You haven't offended me. I like to think all of my team want what' best for both the wizarding and muggle world."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Collin nodded. He hated collateral damage even though he knew that it came as a price of war.

"Whom we are fighting are barbaric people. We have to unleash radical measures. Minister, as of now, I am almost certain, I'm sorry to say, I think the enemy are not as stupid as I hoped, I think they have a mole in the Ministry. All smart enemies do. We need a new cleansing of ranks, I believe." Collin sighed.

"My job in the muggle world is armament production. I can supply all the equipments to our men free of charge. Also, may I propose, building brand new safehouses equipped with cutting edge muggle technology of radar. Basically, command centers. In case we are attacked, we can always pick up our job from a new location. Safe from the enemy. Also, I will give you a list of equipments that my factories manufacture. For close quarter combat, I suggest Spas 12 shotguns, and MP5 sub-machine guns." Collin waved his wand and a book zoomed out of the shelf, flipping to the respective guns he mentioned.

"Then, for long range, Dragunov sniper rifles, and for mid-range, Galil assault rifles." Collin said like the seasoned expert he was.

"Herr Minister, just so you know, as long as I live, I will never stop fighting, no matter whether we're losing or winning."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:36 am