Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Baking with daddy (Cobie and Char)

Baking with daddy (Cobie and Char) Empty Baking with daddy (Cobie and Char)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Cobalt disapparated, bringing Charlotte along with him. They had appeared in front of a small bakery in a small Irish wizarding community. Cobalt smiled a little and led Charlotte to the door by his hand,

"This is it Char!" he told her with a happy smile, "The family bakery. And you didn't think I was a baker..."

He chuckled and unlocked the door with a wave of his hand. Opening the door he took a few steps inside to the sweet smelling shop,

"Smell that Char!" he breathed deeply, "Fresh bread and sweet cakes... this is part of my family and so part of you."

Baking with daddy (Cobie and Char) Empty Re: Baking with daddy (Cobie and Char)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Charlotte smiled happily as she was taken by Cobie to his bakery, she had wanted to see it for a long time and today She will finally get to see it in all its pretty glory, as she saw it Charlotte clapped her hands in delight and rushed in the door as soon as she was able to.

"Mmmmm Cobie! It smells great!

Practically running around the shop she loomed at all the food, smelt in all the ovens and managed to steal some cookie dough to nom on.

" Yummy!"

Charlotte giggled.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 pm

He chuckled a little, ruffling Charlotte's hair as he made his way over to the preparation area. Waving her over, he sanatised both of their hands with a quick spell,

"Come and help me roll this dough Charlotte." he grinned, "It's going to be a lovely tiger bread loaf."

Measuring out half of the dough for her, he smiled a little,

"And we can talk." his smile grew a little bit more feral, "About embaressing topics like how your relationship with Arsen is going."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 am

Charlotte smiled and walked over to Cobalt, letting her hands be cleaned and she looked at the dough wondering how exactly you rolled dough out, poking it with her finger she giggled, it was really soft and sticky. Taking it in her hands she began to knead it, wondering if this was what she was supposed to do.

"Is this right Cobie? I've never made Tiger bread before."

Smirking a little bit and blushing Charlotte bit her lip, her initial answer of everything was alright wasn't so true...there was something she felt was wrong with Dark, something he wasn't telling her.

"It's great thank you Daddy, but, theres something that's niggling on my mind, something that...ah it's probably nothing."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:57 pm

He chuckled a little at Charlotte's first reaction to the dough, it was amazingly similar to his own first experience with the stuff. Playing with the dough lightly he smiled at his daughter,

"It's right." he told her reassuringly, "Not much too it really."

Cobalt sighed a little, looking down at the dough intently,

"It feels like there's something you're missing."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Charlotte was encouraged by what Cobie told get and her small hands kept kneading the dough as she worked to keep it from being too puffy. Biting her lip she nodded softly at him.

"Yes Daddy, it sometimes feels that...that I'm missing something but other people know it, and it's almost like I should know it but I don't, if you understand."

Shaking her head Charlotte smiled softly at Cobie.

"It's nothing though right?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:11 pm