Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Last Portkey

The Last Portkey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Portkey

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Briony smiled, a hint of real emotion, she ruffled her hair once more and held up her hands in a surrender gesture and wondered if there was more to this man to find out yet. It would be sure interesting to find out what there was behind this mask that he was hiding behind, of course she was hiding behind one too but she would never let hers crumble not after she had trusted someone, let them see the real her, and then they had betrayed her.

"A date hmm? Kind of contradicts your last statement. Besides, who would want to go on a date with me hmmm?" Briony laughed "Two killers out on a date how wonderful an idea."

Briony's eyes widened and she looked at her wand wondering if she should pick it up but much to her logics suprise she left it where it lay on the rocks. She did not like this. She did not like this at all. She got up from her place on the floor shaking her head so her long black hair went flying, placing a hand on her head she tried to make sense of what was happening.

"You...I...what? Ugh!" Briony punched the wall so hard she heard something crack, nothing was broken it just hurt, she left her fist there while she thought.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm

A date hmm? Kind of contradicts your last statement. Besides, who would want to go on a date with me hmmm? Two killers out on a date how wonderful an idea

Richard laughed,

"It's only a contradiction if you want to pump out babies for the rest of you life." he commented dryly before smirking, "Besides... two killers make for an excellent date. They help each other hide the bodies and provide alibies for each other."

You...I...what? Ugh!

Richard watched her have a mild panic attack, followed by a violent outburst, with a shake of his head,

"If it helps, if I had wanted to kill you, I would have done it already..." he trailed off and stroked his cat, who'd since come back to him, "And I don't kill in front of my kitty. Don't want to scare it's little mind."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:57 pm

"It would be a fun date."

Briony turns around and slides down the wall. She buried her face in her hands and she muttered obcenities under her breath, she couldn't explain to him why she was acting like this without totally blowing her cover but then again she looked like a freak now anyway so the only way to possibly redeem herself would be to tell him. She actually wanted to smash her head on the wall but she kept her cool.

"I see, the poor cat would suffer wouldn't it?" Briony smiled from her spot by the wall "

Briony paused for a second before deciding against her better judgement to say what was on her mind.

"I don't feel comfortable around you, I do, but I don't at the same time. If anyone else had talked about taking a womans wand away you'd be on the floor in no time, I'm letting my guard down. I hate that. Could you try not to make me do that?"

Briony asked confusion swimming in widened eyes.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:01 pm

I see, the poor cat would suffer wouldn't it?

Richard smiled sadly at his little cat, letting it nuzzle it's face against his own,

"Yeah... and I can't have my little friend hurt." he smiled a little, kissing the cat's forhead, "I'm rather fond of it."

I don't feel comfortable around you, I do, but I don't at the same time. If anyone else had talked about taking a womans wand away you'd be on the floor in no time, I'm letting my guard down. I hate that. Could you try not to make me do that?

Richard frowned a little before shrugging awkwardly from his place on his back,

"I could try. I might not be very good at it. I've never done it before." he smiled at her, "Just tell me if I get too disarming, alright? I'll talk in my exaggerated German accent to make up for it."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Briony knew at that exact moment she shouldn't have told him, she should have just kept quiet like always but she couldn't there was something that prevented her from being like that and she thought that she should do something about it. When she heard him speaking about his accent she couldn't suppress a laugh she thought since she was being open with him that she could be herself.

"I have a guilty pleasure, I have a thing for accents." Briony laughed walking from her space to sit next to him "I am awfully sorry but you have to deal with my full self now, I thought since I've acted like a plonker I may as well be my true plonker self."

Briony grinned and poked Richard in the shoulder, he had let himself in for it now, she normally never got to be herself so when she did her full randomness just came to the fore. It seemed today was an ultra random day and it could only get worse.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

I have a guilty pleasure, I have a thing for accents

Richard smiled,

"And I like watching the muggle films of Tim Burton." he shot back jokingly. He idly stroked his cat, chuckling at her mewing.

I am awfully sorry but you have to deal with my full self now, I thought since I've acted like a plonker I may as well be my true plonker self

Richard raised an eyebrow,

"Did you just poke me?" he asked, now more than slightly confused, "Your true 'plonker' self includes poking me?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Briony looked confused and she picked up Marcy looking at her directly in the eyes, she wondered who this Tim Burton was, she never had anything to do with muggles so she wasn't even sure what they thought a film was? An extended picture probably. She smiled at Marcy before saying;

"Tim Burton? Do you know who Tim Burton is?" Turning to Richard she smiled and asked "What films has he created?"

Briony giggled and readied her hands once more, she poked Richard right in the tummy and she tickled him as well before removing her hands and gazing up at the ceiling once more, smiling like a lunatic.

"Of course." Briony smiled "I tend to get really really random but I will try to contain myself."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:27 pm

What films has he created?

Richard shrugged,

"Not watched a lot of them... did a weird version of Alice in Wonderland, a 'batman' film... whatever the hell that is... oh and he made a film about a guy with scissors for hands." He frowned, "Also seems to have a thing about setting his best friend up with his wife. Rather odd."

Of course. I tend to get really really random but I will try to contain myself
    Richard rolled his eyes,

"So you poke me. And tickle me." he gave a fake sigh, "Oh the people I meet..."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Briony smiled and she listened to the ideas that the Muggle director had come up with, she couldn't quite believe the imagination of these people, it has to be one of their best features or one of their only best features she should say. She looked at Richard in the face and he didn't appear to be phases by her tickling, so she felt a little put down. Instinctively she began to play with her hair, smiling as she began to relax, to even want to fall asleep.

"Does playing with your hair relax you? Or is it just me? Somehow it never works as well if you do it yourself."

Briony wondered about this, if it was just a weakness for her or for others also.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Does playing with your hair relax you? Or is it just me? Somehow it never works as well if you do it yourself

Richard frowned thoughtfully,

"Never really tried it..." he frowned a little and ran his fingers through his hair, "Like that?"

He paused a few seconds before shaking his head,

"No that wasn't relaxing..." he frowned again and began to twirl a strand of hair in his finger. His finger got caught on a knot and he frowned, "That's not relaxing either."

Putting his hands behind his head to act as a pillow, he thought for a moment,

"Well... my mother used to stroke some of it behind my left ear..." he frowned slightly more, "She said it made my eyes look prettier. Does that count?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Briony giggled when she saw Richard trying to play with his own hair, she didn't know what he was trying to do, looked like he was attempting to rag it out rather than relax himself so thinking of what to do she kneeled up and shuffled over to him placing her hands on either side of his head. She gently got some of his hair and raked her fingers through it, tugging slightly at the ends.

"There, that is how you do it properly, is it better?"

Briony smiled again she tucked some of his hair behind his left ear and peered over his head to see if he looked any better, poking his cheek she grinned.

"Oh yes, much prettier. Almost model looks now. But no, it doesn't count."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:10 pm

There, that is how you do it properly, is it better?

Richard shifted slightly to get comfy, his eyes suddenly feeling heavier,

"I think so... it's making me sleepy. Does that count?" he asked idly, his eyes now half closed as he looked straight up at both Briony and the ceiling.

Oh yes, much prettier. Almost model looks now. But no, it doesn't count

He frowned a little at that,

"Oh well... I guess I'll settle for looking better." he mused with a small grin building, "Although I probably need to wash it a bit more than being a fugitive lets me..."

He frowned a little at himself. He was relaxing, something he hadn't done in a long time, but he was doing it because someone else was relaxing him. His frowned lightened slightly when he realised that his wife had often done it as well. Now sure that it wasn't a bad thing, Richard sighed a little and closed his eyes lightly.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 pm

"That counts, it means your relaxing. Which is good."

Briony smiled a small yet contented smile and she continued to play with Richard's hair seeing as he liked it so much, he seemed to be relaxing too which was good and she didn't want him to be on edge around her. She wasn't phased when he said he didn't wash his hair much because it didn't feel like it and it certainly didn't look like it, maybe it was a hormone thing with guys.

Gently she ran her fingers from the hair at the base of his neck to his forehead, only to smooth it back down again. She didn't know exactly why but it felt nice to help someone once in a while even if it was kind of selfish since she found it relaxing too.

"I do it as a comfort thing most of the time."

Briony smiled, peering once more over Richard's head to see into his eyes while she spoke to him, she saw that they were half closed and a happy smile lit up her face again.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 pm

That counts, it means your relaxing. Which is good

Richard nodded sleepily,

"Relaxing... is good. Good is... good..." he muttered, now dangerously close to falling asleep. His cat, feeling a bit left out, stepped up onto his chest before curling up on top of him, the purring vibrating his chest. He opened his eyes slightly and smiled at the cat before looking back up at the ceiling and Briony.

I do it as a comfort thing most of the time.

Richard smiled slowly, looking up into her eyes, once again sleepy,

"No wonder... it is rather comforting." he agreed, closing his eyes a little before opening them again, "Not to be a bother but you offered a bed for my cat and a sofa for myself..."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Briony giggled, she was making him fall asleep, it was something that she had now set herself a challenge to do, she would make him fall asleep by playing with his hair and she WOULD do it. Briony continued to ruffle his hair gently and smiled when his cat stepped on him, probably a little jealous. Deciding to find out what his reaction would be if she stopped she moved over to the cat and began to stroke it, feeling it purring softly.

"You really must be tired." Briony smiled

She blushed when he mentioned staying at her house, there was nothing she was ashamed of in there just she had never had anyone stay over, she cursed herself for how juvenile she sounded and she looked at Richard with smiling eyes.

"That I did. Are you going to take me up on that offer?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Richard pouted a little when she stopped playing with his hair,

"Hey... I was enjoying that..." he muttered before playfully glaring at his cat, "You just had to get jealous didn't you?"

The cat purred louder in response, leaning into Briony's hand more. He shook his head slightly, now more awake,

"I am quite tired. I had to run across half of muggle London to get to the last portkey before it left without me..." he replied softly, before yawning a little bit, "Sorry. Guess I'm even more tired than I thought."

He rolled his eyes as his cat rubbed itself against Briony's hand even more,

"Looks like my decision has been made for me..." he observed before smiling back up at her, "I would love to sleep on your sofa Miss Blake."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Briony rubbed her nose against the cat's own small one and stopped stroking it, she debated if she should go back and play with his hair again but she decided that she would make him wait a little bit before she gave in. She moved however back round near his head and looked him in the eyes for a while, smiling serenely as she did so.

"Well, I can play with your hair all you like when you come round to my house. I don't want to make you fall asleep in a cave when there's a comfy bed waiting for you at my house."

Briony moved some of Richards stray hair from his face so she could see it more clearly, wondering what this man got up to on his days off she chuckled lightly as she couldn't help but picture him dressed up as a King again trying to drive a minibus.

"You cat can sleep in my bed, you can have the spare, if that's ok?" She asked the cat "There however is one condition."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Richard chuckled a little,

"I hope it doesn't involve payment... I've only got a ruby from that Romanian cave." he teased before stroking his cat again, "Oh who am I kidding, I'll agree to anything to see this little one in a comfy bed again."

Anhanger mewled, almost as if understanding him, and bounded across his chest to rub up against his face, purring all the while. Richard blew some of the fur out of his mouth,

"Alright, alright... enough with that. I don't want to get furballs too..." he muttered before looking back up at Briony with a smile, "So the condition Miss Blake?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Briony chuckled and began to rake her fingers through his hair again absent mindedly she just did it as a solution to her fidgeting fingers but she thought silently about what the condition might be, she hadn't one in mind when she said it but she felt the need to impose something upon him. You couldn't just turn up and doss around her house.

"We must have interesting and wonderful conversation before you sleep, or after if I've made you too tired."

Briony smiled lightly and placed her chin on Richard's forehead from her position above his head, she wondered as well what he was thinking of her more playful self. She didn't care as long as she got to be herself without too much hassle.

"Maybe you need some pepper up?" she suggested cheerfully

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

When Briony rested her chin on his forhead he smelt something. Curious he breathed in deeply and found himself slightly sleepier than before. He smiled lazily,

"You smell nice..." he muttered, idly stroking his cat, "But I think it's making me more comfortable... and more sleepy..."

Anhanger nuzzled his cheek again and he smiled,

"But I think that I can handle having an interesting conversation or two before I nod off." he decided with a playful smile.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Briony couldn't help but blush when Richard told her that she smelt nice, she had put perfume on but it was ages ago that she did it. She wondered how he had been able to smell it from all that time ago, she smiled and looked into his eyes with her own black ones, taking a deep sniff of his own neck.

"You however do not smell so good." Briony giggled "We will soon fix that with a nice warm bubble bath yes?"

Briony held out her hand to help him up as she too clambered up from her seat on the floor, she gathered her book and Marcy placing her in her pocket carefully before she held out her hand again to Richard getting ready to apparate to her home as it was much quicker than walking.

"Are you ready to apparate with me? I would hold you closer but...I am sure you would object to such treatment." Briony pulled her tongue and thought of her home.

(OOC: Right I'm making a thread in my house, Philosophers Close, post your reply there alright? https://hogwartsregenerated.rpg-board.net/t143-home-sweet-home-bri-and-dick#482)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 am

Richard scowled playfully and stuck his tongue out at her,

"You try smelling nice after none stop travelling for the better part of three years!" he complained playfully before smirking, "Not a sponge bath? Ah well... a man can dream."

He pulled himself up, shuffling his shoulders slightly so that his coat was more comfortable before putting his cat in one of the inside pockets. He smiled and put a hand on Briony's shoulder,

"I wouldn't object but oh well. Let's be off then."

(OOC: Can't see the link. Says [Only admins are allowed to see this link].)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:49 pm