Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+17
Madisen Lewis
Georgie Vane
Blaire Vandever
Ezekiel Wolfe
Katerina Pucey
Tobias Forsyte
Lacey Black
Sel
Alessa D'Angelo Romano
Sophia Chaos
Ashley Coleman
Lucy Lovegood
Juliet Rosali Lazar
Damian Gray
Karmzy
Arsen Salvator
Asric Chaos
21 posters

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 am

Here at Hogwarts during these hard times we welcome apprentices so if you are a student looking for a mentor then reply to this with the following information:

Student template:
    Name:
    House:
    Year:
    What is your character like?:
    What is your characters favourite lesson?:

Adult Template:
    Name:
    Job:
    What kind of student you are looking for?:

Once you have sent the application Professors/ Adults will reply to your post and then it is up to you to accept their request or not. But make sure if you are going to have an apprentice/ mentor that you keep up to date with it.

Thanks
    A

Last edited by Asric Chaos on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Name: Arsen Salvator
    House: Slytherin
    Year: 3rd

What is your character like?: Well being half fire demon means that he's not very good at controlling his temper as fire is very temperamental, but that also means he has control over fire. He loves physical exercise and is not easily tired out, he works best during the day since the sun is his endless energy supply. During the night his energy supply is just like a normal human beings once he's worked off the rest of the suns energy. He is also into the dark arts since learning it at Durmstrang. He needs someone to push him into line and fuel his thirst to prove himself.

What is your characters favourite lesson?: Hunting and Physical Education and dueling

Last edited by Arsen Salvator on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 am

Name: Karma Black
    Year: Third
    What is your character like?: Karma is pretty messed up, honestly. She isn't exactly used to humans, even with a year of experience at Hogwarts. She grew up with only Lace, her house-elf/nanny and the portraits of her family on the family tree (also Mrs. Black, her grandmother's portrait). She missed her first year because she ran away, but her dad found her at the end of the year. If she makes her mind up about something or someone, it takes alot to change her mind. She loves reading and exploring and writes. She's also great at Quidditch and has her very own Nimbus 2001 that she brings to every flying lesson. She's insanely stubborn, and quick-witted.

And if he comes back, I really really really really really really really REALLY would like Cobalt as a mentor. He's my favorite character.

What is your characters favourite lesson?: Potions

Last edited by Karma Black on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:09 am

Name: Damian Gray
    House: Hufflepuff
    Year: First

What is your character like?:

Damian is a very determined boy. He is highly intelligent and has been taught a lot already by his elder sister, Theolynne. Though friendly by nature, he holds grudges and is a bit vengeful and cruel. He has a temper and is not above solving issues with his fists. He's strong-willed, hard-working, and eager to learn. Damian will not settle for being second best.

What is your characters favourite lesson?:

Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts

Last edited by Damian Gray on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Pack your bags Damian you work with me now.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Yes, sir, Headmaster Chaos!
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Name:Juliet Charlienco
    House:Slytherin
    Year:3rd
    What is your character like?:Juliet is rather quiet at first but once she gets to know someone she will break out of her shell and answer or do anything that is required of her.
    What is your characters favourite lesson?: Does not have a favourite

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Name: Theolynne Gray
    Job:Astronomy Professor/ Muggle Dueling Professor
    What kind of student you are looking for?: I want a student who is strong willed, determined, and sensible. I want them to retain every ounce of information I give them. I want them to be able to handle rigorous course work, as well as staying on top of their classes. I will not tolerate lacking in any aspects of you Academia. I want them to enjoy the work I give them, whilst taking it very seriously. As my apprentice you will be rewarded for your accomplishments, and punished for your follies.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Name: Takiya Hilda Black
    House: Hufflepuff
    What is your character like? [b]She can fight well, for she has been on the streets since age seven. She is kind though, so she won't go start fighting for no reason. She does not have anger issues, a really calm personality. She is good at Herbology, Defense against the dark arts, and Charms.
    Fav class: Charms

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Name: Richard Julius Romain
    Job: Transfiguration Professor; Transfiguration Researcher; Alchemic Researcher
    What kind of student you are looking for?: I want two apprentices, one for my transfiguration knowledge and one for my alchemic knowledge. Both will have to be attentive, strong willed, loyal and willing to listen to commands and act as instructed. Warning; this will not be easy.

Arsen, you've been selected as my Transfiguration Apprentice.

Alchemic Apprentice - Open

Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 am

Name: Lucy Lovegood

House: Gryffindor

Year: 3rd

What is your character like: Lucy is strong willed and smart. Despite her last name, she is rather down to earth. She is loyal to the very end, and follows instructions well, although she is very proud and somewhat righteous, so she won't back down if she thinks that herself or her ideals have been insulted. She can focus entirely on one task without getting distracted, and never gives up. She loves to learn, and very rarely takes no for an answer.

Favourite classes: Hunting and Physical Training, Flying and Occlumency

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:30 am

Student template:
    Name: Alexis Anastasia Hope
    House:Slytherin
    Year:2
    What is your character like?: She is a bit stubborn. A bit of a loner, but if someone can go through the trouble of getting to know her, she is loyal to a fault. She is likely to remember everyone who is nice to her, but holds grudges too. She likes to think and plan. She is more of a strategist, but she won't hesitate to retaliate with jinxes and curses if she is cornered or threatened.
    What is your characters favourite lesson?: Enjoys studying all of them, but Potions and DADA tops the list.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Hey Karma? Pack your bags.

You're learning how to become a master assassin Very Happy
    Ashley Coleman
    Ashley Coleman
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ashley Coleman Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 pm

I'll take you on Lucy.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Alexis dear. Be proud, you are now a Potions Master's apprentice.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:40 am

Thank you Professor Dosha. I've always wanted to be a potion apprentice.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 am

Okay, professor.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 am

Name: Sophia Wyse
    Job: Divination Professor

What kind of student you are looking for?:

I am seeking a student who is willing to learn and can keep an open mind. Possessing a precognizant Gift - whether it be dreams/visions, intuition or one of the subtler Talents - is not necessarily a pre-requisite. (What? Did you think only Seers and Augurs worked in the field of Divination?) I can help you understand this Art, even learn to utilize it, if you possess a Gift. So long as you a willing to take instruction.

My only other requirement is that you take my class. Your private lessons with me will be built upon what I teach in class. I don't care for repeating myself more than necessary, therefore my class is required.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Name: Alessa Romano
    Year: 2nd

What is your character like?: Well, basically, Alessa's one random kid. She's partially insensitive, but very emotional when it comes to family. She likes expressing her thoughts out no matter what the consequences are. Obviously, she likes to be on top and intimidation won't let her down. Alessa is a bit out of control when it comes to her temper, but if you did nothing wrong, it's safe to say that you're safe. You won't want to get to her evil side.

What is your characters favourite lesson?: I like flying a lot, so that would be flying lessons.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Student template:

Name: Iris Jane Frances
    Year: 2nd
    What is your character like?: My character likes to be alone and usually reflects her thoughts and dreams in a quiet and relaxing place. She sees visions and vivid dreams in her sleep either delightful or terrifying. She keeps secrets and shares them only with her closest friends. She doesn't like physical stuff and only observes what the others do. She's open-minded, has a wild imagination, and accepts the possibilities and results early. She don't expect because it can lead her to disappointments. She loves to read books, watch muggle movies during her stays in the London-muggle world, spend time with her parents, and she can be the geek for the muggles.
    What is your characters favourite lesson?: Potions and Charms. Mostly dealing with non-physical and extracurricular stuff.

Last edited by Iris Frances on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Fyeah! Thank you Professor Smith~!
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 am

Student template:
    Name: Lacey Black
    House: Gryffindor
    Year: Third
    What is your character like?: Lacey is a highly determined person. She wants to prove herself on levels of matters whether it be school, flying, or day by day things, she will not relax until her game is won. Although she is highly spirited, always smiling and laughing, she is stubborn, has hidden anger, and is secretly enthralled by the Dark Arts. She was brought up by Death Eaters and although she isn't one for pure-blood status nor growing up evil, she has a great aptitude for all matters dark magic and dueling. She sees a fine line between dark magic and regular magic unlike most people and chooses to keep them as such. She can speak to animals -- not only snakes. But despite her dark streak, she is Gryffindor through and through and will fight for what she believes in no matter the cost.
    What is your characters favorite lesson?: Defense Against the Dark Arts and Dueling.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Miss Frances, you would be a suitable match to become my apprentice. If that is acceptable by you, kindly let me know, and be sure to register for Divination class.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Lacy Black, I will take you as my Muggle Duelling apprentice, If you would also like to be my apprentice for Astronomy; this too is acceptable. Owl me your acceptance or denial.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:17 am

Yes Professor Wyse! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:57 pm