Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Changed... (open)

Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Changed... (open) Empty Changed... (open)

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 am

Kathy took a seat by the window. She felt like seeing people pass by today.
    She then, called out the bartender "Vanilla fudge ripple please, one! Thanks" and waited.

Silence was too loud inside the ice cream shop.
    "Hm.." she sighed.

Her shy sweet smile covered everything from her past. Those injuries which grew inside her heart was now unseen. Yes, it is unseen, but not forgotten.
    What happened to her and her sister started as just a simple sister-to-sister fight but, as what they say big things start as small, so was there fight.
    Being in hogwarts for three years now, healed her wound little by little but still, more was left that seemed to be untouchable.

Her sister's jealousy grew darker than ever before, Kathy being sent to hogwarts,not her; Having their parents attention towards kathy,not to her;etc.. That's what she thought.

With that, her sister attempted to do "something" to her. Something Kathy wouldn't forget.

Hoping someone would help her with all of those but, no. She wouldn't even talk to anyone about that, well, she attempted to but it failed.

Now, she has changed and with this change she hoped this would help... help herself.

J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Changed... (open) Empty Re: Changed... (open)

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:33 am

Looking around for a seat to enjoy J-Scarlet's oh-so-yummy ice cream, She saw Kathryn looking so lonely.

"Hmmm, I wonder why Kathy is looking so lonely today?" J-Scarlet wondered.

Being concerned on Kathy, Scarlet approached her. "Hello, Kathy! mind if I join sitting with you?" Smile
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:00 am

Kathy was just about to lick her ice cream when someone came near her.
    "Hmm.. A second year gryffindor" she thought "This should be interesting"

"Oh hi scar! Haven't seen you in a while." she exclaimed
    "No, i don't mind at all. come sit."

Kathy patted a seat next to her,
    She then asked with a shy smile "So, how's this so-called life treated you these days?"
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:38 am

"Thanks", Scarlet exclaimed and sat in front of Kathy."My life's going absolutely great. What about yours?
    I heard rumors about you and your sis having a fight, Is that true?" Scarlet asked curiously.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:46 am

"Good to hear" She said as she took another lick of her ice cream.

"Well, my life has been a tragedy since everything is starting to fall apart." she said sadly with a grin " It's like itself hates me more than i hate myself."

"Ughh. Who told you about those? and yes it is true, but i would rather think it isn't "
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:03 am

"Uhmm, I just heard some girls talking about." Scarlet said in a concerned tune.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 am

Diane entered the parlour hoping to get something sweet to eat. Boy, was she starving. She absolutely HAD to stop skipping meals this time.

Right after taking her order, she stopped that familiar red brown hair.
    "Well, what do you know, Kathy," she mumbled, walking to their direction. She hasn't seen Kathy for a while now.

"Hey Guys," a smile took over her face but the atmosphere in that place just seemed so.... SAD. Hhhmm.. guess its time to turn the fun up to max. Well, that is if she could.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 am

"oh hi D! Good to see you" She said as she licked her ice cream " Come sit with us"

Kathy then turned her head to face Scar "So, my sister told them. Spreading such fight for me to feel guilt!? How immature for her" she thought.
    As she pause a while she had her thinking herself that all of those conclusions are just her. Her, herself. Maybe her sister has changed. But she wouldn't just let go of her past which she thought is her present, past and future.

"Well, those girls heard the rumor correctly" Kathy replied with a small grin. "But i wouldn't put it as a fight. Maybe a little misunderstanding."

Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 am

Lucy wandered into the ice cream shop, she was really in the mood for some cherry garcia. She went up to the counter and ordered it before looking round to see if she could spot anyone she knew.

After a moment she spotted several people she recognized from school, and headed over, "Hey. I'm Lucy, can I join you guys?"

Changed... (open) Empty Changed

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 am

Alexis entered Florean's after a visit to Flourish and Bott's. She chose a seat just outside the window. 'One chocolate-walnut sundae please'. She heard snippets of a conversation about a sibling fight.
    Everyone at school seems to have heard about it, she thought. Why people made such a fuss about it, I'll never understand. Things like that shouldn't leave the house. She opened her notebook and started perusing her notes. I'll have to go to the apothecary next, she decided.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am

" Yes you absolutely can. I'm Zephy" she said cheerfully, handing her hand towards Lucy " Nice to meet you"
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Lucy grinned and took the proffered and before pulling up a chair, "Great. So, what are you guys talking about?" she was in an unusually peppy mood today, but maybe it was just because she was meeting new people, that always seemed to make her happy.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:05 pm

"Just dealin' with some issues." Zephy said with a grin.
    "So, How are you?" she said with a shy smile
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Lucy winced, she'd been prodding, "Sorry. I hadn't meant to be nosy, I was just..." she trailed off, "I'm good though. Thanks. Just, getting used to being back at school."
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am

"Nah it's okay"
    "Good to hear that. Are you in the same house as i am? I'm sure i've seen you" Kathy asked with a smile
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:48 pm

"Gryffindor, yah?" she assumed that was the girl's house. Or else she was wearing a red pin for no good reason, "Yah that's what I'm in, but I mostly kept to myself for a while." she smiled sort of sadly, she didn't really have a reason for being alone, she was just shy. Coming up and talking to people like this was very uncharacteristic.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 am

" Yeah,i thought so" Kathy nodded.

"So, what classes are you taking here?"
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:26 am

Lucy began thinking through the list, she was taking a lot of classes, so many in fact that she was beginning to worry about what her workload would look like, "Well, I'm signed up for herbology, hunting, flying, potions," she listed, ticking them off on her fingers, "Defense against the dark arts, charms, both duelings, and of course, occlumency." she finished with a sight, "I don't know how I'm going to manage it all."

After several seconds of biting her lip in worry, she looked back up at the people sitting around her, "What about you guys, we must have some classes together."
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 am

"Well that's a lot to handle but i know you can do it." Kathy smiled.

"Me? I'm taking:

1. Care of Magical Creatures Class
    2. Herbology Greenhouses class
    3. Flying Lessons
    4. Hunting and Physical Education
    5. Potions Class
    6. Defense against the Dark Arts Classroom
    7. Charms Class
    8. Transfiguration Class
    9. Divination class

as you can see,i'm taking loads of lessons. Well, the more the better right?" she then smiled.

Changed... (open) Empty Changed...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Alexis was sitting alone, snippets of conversations coming from all sides. Someone was talking about courses. Maybe... I could ask them. Stop overthinking things, Ana. Just go and talk.
    She followed her own advice and walked upto their table. 'Um, hi. I heard you talking about courses. So, I's wondering... See I'm joining Hogwarts this year in second year. And I was wondering what to do aboout the summer assignments. I mean do we need to do anything of that sort?'She smiled a little awkwardly
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Lucy smiled back and grabbed a chair so that the girl could sit down, "Honestly, I have no idea. I sort of blundered my way through it last year, and this year I planned on doing the same. But I suppose it depends on the teacher. Some of them are really picky about homework, but others think it's summer break and don't care as much. Sorry I couldn't be more help!"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 pm

'Thanks anyway' Alexis smiled siting down with her sundae, 'I'm Alexis Hope, joining the Slytherin house in second year. You are all Gryffindors. Am I right? Which year are you starting this year?'
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm Lucy, and going into third year," she remembered they had been talking about courses, "and Kat and I are going to have quite a workload this year. But I suppose we'll handle it. Slytherin, eh?" She knew that house rivalries weren't as bad as they had been, but she was sort of surprised the girl had opted to sit with them. She didn't dislike other houses, she had no grudge against slytherins at all. She
    had sometimes wondered why people did hold grudges.

But, knowing that people held grudges, she also wondered why this girl would sit with them, in case they held a grudge of some sort.

Changed... (open) Empty Changed...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Alexis fidgeted a little, maybe they wouldn't want to befriend a Slytherin...
    'Yes, er, is that a problem? I didn't think it might bother you.'
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Lucy winced slightly, she hadn't meant offense, "No, of course not1 Sorry, I just. I mean, most people wouldn't come and sit over here if they knew we were gryffindors. Oh shits, I mean, sorry. I just, I'm making a mess of things. I don't mind that you cam over here and talked to us, you seem nice and I don't want to make you leave or for there to be any hard feelings at all, I just was surprise..." she trailed off, giving up at not sounding housist, not that that was a word.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:42 pm