Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Kathryn Anne Dagworth
Tessa Blake
6 posters

On the way to Hogwarts.

On the way to Hogwarts. Empty On the way to Hogwarts.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Takiya made her way through the thick crowd. Seeing her family is busy, nobody could see her off. She quickly picked out a compartment, and sat there listening to music.
    Tessa Blake
    Tessa Blake
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

On the way to Hogwarts. Empty Re: On the way to Hogwarts.

Post by Tessa Blake Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Yet another year at Hogwarts for Tessa, she would never get used to this crowd. She opened any door and ended up in a compartment with a girl.
    Tessa paused before sitting down. She looked at the girl, "Hello, I'm Tessa Blake."

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 pm

"Takiya Black." She answered shyly. She motioned to sit down. "Do you want to sit down? I know it might be a bit hard getting a sit in a little bit, my dad told me." She smiled.
    Tessa Blake
    Tessa Blake
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tessa Blake Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:30 pm

"Thanks, I know. It get's crazy!" She sat and smiled

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 pm

"What year and house are you in?" She asked curiously. She hoped this person wouldn't mind that she was in Hufflepuff.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 am

Kathy dragged her heavy trunk through the crowd and kissed her family good bye.
    Stepping in the train, she went to this compartment just by the near door.

Kathy then peeked through the glass window seeing two girls who finally settled down,
    " Can i join you guys? I'm Kathy" She said shyly with her 'soft' smile.
    Tessa Blake
    Tessa Blake
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tessa Blake Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 am

"Sure, I'm Tessa Blake, you look older, what year are you?" She asked the smiling girl. Her own smile faded. It took a lot of energy for Tessa to smile at people she didn't know.
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

On the way to Hogwarts. Empty ~*Sphyria Nitefall*~

Post by Sphyria Nitefall Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 am

~*Nervous but exhilarated, Sphyria waved goodbye to her mother and father, eyeing the growing bump of her new brother or sister, as she slid onto the Hogwarts Express.

Ever since she first knew about Hogwarts, from the tales her parents had regaled her with as a baby, she had waited for this moment... While she would miss her family, getting her acceptance letter had been a dream come true, she'd accidentally turned the neighbour's house a striking shade of rainbow...the Ministry Witch who had come to fix it didn't look very thrilled at the time, but had conceeded it was hilarious, laughed and left.

Her huge trunk had weighed a ton, and she looked enviously at the other students carrying Owls...she has so wanted one, but there hadn't been time; the Diagon Alley owlery had been shut by the time they had finished her shopping...it was sad, but maybe one day she would get one. So caught up in staring, was she, that she near missed when a porter attempted to take the trunk, and swung around to strike him...paused and laughed, mumbling an apology of sorts, "I'm so sorry, I thought you were trying to steal it!"
    Luckily the man laughed it off, "You'd be surprised how many times that happens, Miss, now pop on the train now, 'bout to leave, we are!"

Sphyria giggled, and slid onto the Hogwarts Express.

There were many full compartments, but she forced herself not to panic as she felt the old steam engine begin to thrum with the approaching departure...she stumbled through a door with several others in it as it began the long journey to Hogwarts, yelling, "sorry, just wanted to..." vaguely gesturing out the window at the family members cranng their necks to find her.

She waved furiously as they spotted her, blowing each a kiss before the bend in the track forced them out of sight...

Clearing her throat, a light blush played across her features as she turned to survey the group of other students surrounding her, "Ahem, I- uh, sorry about that! I'll just be going now..." And she tried to slink from the room before anyone could label her the 'weird one'....*~

Last edited by Sphyria Nitefall on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 am

Anna walked down to the compartment with a couple of other girls inside. They seem interesting, she thought. She walked in towards them and smiled.

"Hey," she said, in a slight Asian accent. "I'm Annabeth, but call me Anna. How are all of you doing?"
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sphyria Nitefall Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 am

~*Pausing at the doorway, as she came face to face with another girl, Sphyria beamed and held out her hand in a friendly gesture.

"Hi, I'm Sphyria Nitefall, -call me Sphyria, nice to meet you!" her smile was wide and welcoming, a slight Australian accent filtered through her tone, but not in the ridiculously stereotypical way of those silly Muggle 'sitcoms'. Although she was pondering how best to negotiate her way out of the Compartment, she had no idea who the other girls were... *~
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 am

Anna looked down at Sphyria's robes. "You're a Gryffindor, huh?" she asked optimistically. "What Year are you in?"
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sphyria Nitefall Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 am

~*"Oh, uh...first year, actually...I'm so excited!" she bounced on the spot trying to contain her excitement at the prospect of going to Hogwarts, there was a free seat, so she stepped aside to let the other sit down.

"I'm guessing you've been to Hogwarts before? you're a...a Ravenclaw, right?"*~
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 am

Turning her head to the side she smiled "I'm Kathryn Anne Dagworth but you can call me Kathy" She said cheerfully "Good to meet you. I'm in gryffindor house as you can see on my robe. Well this is my thrid year in hogwarts so i'm in thrid year level also."

Kathy then took her seat by the window, seeing her reflection a bit blurry she thought and asked herself jokingly "Do i really look that old?".
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:44 pm

"Yeah," Anna smiled at Sphyria. "I'm a Second Year. I don't remember any of my first year friends though, I wonder where they are."

"Cool," she smiled, now turning to Kathryn. "I don't think you look that old. Just older than your age."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:10 am

Takiya smiled at Kathy. "Hey Kathy, I am Takiya. Call me Tiki, or Kiya."
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sphyria Nitefall Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:32 am

~*In the last few moments, Sphyria had managed to make a three new friends...a record, even for her!

"Kathy...Kaiya...Anna, right?" she smiled, pointing her finger at each in turn and committing the names and faces to memory; then squished down on an empty seat by the window...smooshing her face close to the glass to yell, "Look! I saw a Unicorn!" and pointed with fervor...*~

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 am

Takiya raised a eyebrow. "Really Sph?" She looked where she was pointing, she didn't see anything.
    Tessa Blake
    Tessa Blake
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tessa Blake Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Tessa Rolled her eyes, "I'm a second year Slytherin. I suggest everyone staying take a seat, it's getting crowded."
    Then, Tessa's Cat Tabby slid through the door and meow-ed at all the girls.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Takiya rolled her eyes at Tessa but then stopped when she saw the cat. "Aw, what is his or hers name?"
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:54 am

"Yes, i'm Kathy Ria, Can i call you that?" She replied

"It seems we are of different year level here. Have i stand corrected?"
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 am

Scarlet pulled her traveling bags to enter the train but before that she gave her family a tight and warm hug and kissed her parents' and little bro's soft cheeks. Then, said a sweet goodbye to them for she is off to a school so called 'Hogwarts'. Looking around for a seat, she saw Kathy and a bunch of girls. In that situation she approached Kathy and said,
    "Hello Kathy! It looks like you've already met new friends." she said to Kathy with a great big smile because of excitement.
    "Can I join you guys?", she grinned.
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sphyria Nitefall Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 am

~*Sitting down quickly, a flush of embarrasment across her features, she cleared her throat, "Oh...it must have been a Thestral then...funny, I could have sworn it was white..." she frowned. A cat twined about her legs, purring loudly before sitting down in the center of all their clutter and licking a paw...

Sphyria laughed, it was a very cat thing to do...

Distracted for the moment, she only just heard the new arrival as she spoke up, "Can I join you guys?" Ninja-leaping backwards in startlement, she crashed into someone else and blinked, "Hello, didn't see you there... Sorry to...whoever I sat on just then..."*~
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 pm

It was Zayden's third time to be able to step in the Hogwarts Express but the excitement of it continues loitering her and so she bolted in after bidding her mother farewell. Coincidentally, she caught sight of "J", her cousin, making her way to a compartment loaded with girls. Zayden hastily jumped on "J" and squeezed her. "Howdy-do J!", she said, smiling at her like she hadn't seen her in years. She then, turned to the compartment-filled with girls and gaily said, "Hey ladies! I apologize for the rude intrusion. By the way, I'm Zayden. Nice to meet yah."
    Tessa Blake
    Tessa Blake
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tessa Blake Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Tessa couldn't help but smile when speaking of her pet, "Her name is Tabby. I found her in the streets as a kitten with my parents, we took her in."
    She turned her head to see all the people and took notice of her being the only Slytherin.
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 am

All of a sudden Scarlet was being squeezed by someone at her back. She was kinda frighted 'cause she thought that she was being 'hold up' or something like that but when she slowly turned her head she was like 'OMG! it was just you Zayzay'.

"Oh it was just you! I thought I was being hold or something! Promise me not to do that again.", she said with a slight frown on her face.

"By the way I have something for you or should I say my VENGEANCE!," she said with an evil voice while approaching to her. But then she just hugged Zayzay tightly and whispered, "I missed you so much".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:26 am