Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Well... here goes nothing (open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Well... here goes nothing (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Well... here goes nothing (open)

Post by Karmzy Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow. "And you think I care what you are?" She rolled her eyes. "Why should I tell you something about myself, when the trade means absolutely nothing to me? How does that make any sense?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Well... here goes nothing (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Well... here goes nothing (open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm

He laughed. "I thought that you wanted to be an assassin? I must have read you wrong." He shrugged. "Well it doesn't matter then does it? If you were anything to worry about i'd sense it so i guess i have nothing to worry about." He said pulling out his wand to twirl around his fingers. "Besides you'd make a lousy assassin with that attitude."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Karma knew better than to be baited. "Yeah, and a good attitude would be revealing one of my deepest secrets to a guy I just met. That made perfect sense." Karma said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "Besides, knowing Hogwarts, I'll probably know what you are by the day after tomorrow."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Alessa's head seemed to be pulled left from right as she watched the two argue - or they seem to be, she thought. She rolled her eyes and followed them to the carriages.

I'm part unicorn, she thought amusingly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Karma glanced at Alessa. She wondered if Lyss even knew what she was. Discreetly, Karma Muffliatoed Alessa. When she'd found out, she hadn't broadcasted it to the world. It was a miracle there was even a record of it. She'd even been extra careful and taken the book out of the Hogwarts Library and added it to the Library at her house. There were only two copies of it in existance, and she was glad she had them both. The Records of the Family Black was not a book that she should have read at all, and it had been in the Restricted Section, but she had come upon in in the middle of last year, and the portraits had all told her it was true.

She was what she was. If she hadn't been, she wouldn't have been born Regulas Black's only daughter.

Last edited by Karma Black on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Alessa glanced at Karma as well. She knew her too well that she's definitely hiding something from her. She took a piece of Muggle pad paper and a pen she found somewhere in her sweatshirt. Must've been from the library, she thought.

I know you're hiding something. Tell me later at the library? she wrote.

As they rode the carriage, she slipped the piece of folded paper inside Karma's cloak and smirked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Karma reached into the pocket and read the note, sighing before nodding. Leisurely she folded the note up before ripping it over and over until it was little more than confetti. Then she ate it. She chewed slowly and swallowed it. She was pretty hungry....
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 pm

He smirked. "I highly doubt that, there is only one other person alive that knows what i am and he's definitely not going to sell me out. I've lived in two different countries for the past 12 years and not one of those have found out so i doubt the English could figure it out." He said rubbing his eyes.

He shook his head at the note passing. All girls were the same, he'd thought Karma was different from the others but clearly not. He sighed and sat back in his seat just wishing the carriage would hurry up so he could be alone once more.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Karma rolled her eyes at Arsen's words. "I can guarentee that there is more ways then word of mouth to find the truth." She smiled evilly. "I will find out, you know." She stretched her spine, reaching into the air. She sniffed thoughtfully. "I can practically smell whatever else you are. If I ever come in contact with anything that's even close to what you are, I'll smell it." She wrinkled her nose. "And no, I am not part bloodhound."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 pm

He smiled. "Well since what i am doesn't have it's own distinctive smell good luck with that. There are several different types and I can assure you everyone of us has a different smell and since im the only one of my kind there's no one you can compare me too." He shrugged.

"You on the other hand have a very distinctive smell. A smell my uncle is very familiar with." He smiled the smell finally clicking into place. "You don't need to explain any further." He smiled.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" She leaned foreward. "Alrighty then, Arsen, what am I?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:10 pm

He smirked. "You sure you want to let your little secret out?" He asked his eyes quickly glancing over to alessa. He shrugged not really caring if she did or not. "I'd say you were some sort of vampire. Although your scent is a little off." He said smelling the air, he'd remember that scent anywhere. His uncle had often brought back his vampire friends.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:18 pm

"Don't worry about her, I muffliatoed her a while ago, I'm surprised you didn't notice." Karma said, seeing Arsen's look at Alessa. "And yes, I suppose your right, a bit." She shrugged. "I probably smell funny cause I was born this way." She smiled. "But that, it seems, is a story for another day." She pointed her wand at Alessa. "Finite Encantum."

The cariage slowed to a halt. Karma pushed opened the door and jumped down. "Welcome to Hogwarts, Arsen."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

He smirked. "Thought so. Now that wasn't so hard was it? We could have just saved so much time if you had just told me. I guess i remain a secret for longer since you failed you part of the deal." He smiled jumping off the carriage.

"Thanks i guess i'll be seeing you around. Don't worry your secrets safe with me. Not everyone would accept us in their world." He said before making his way over towards the castle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm