Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Div 2.1 | Complete

Div 2.1 | Complete - Page 2 Empty Re: Div 2.1 | Complete

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 am

"Thanks and understood Professor," Char nodded.

"Like Miss Frances said, it's like when you're in dire need of five galleons and you find that exact ammount on the floor?" Charlotte suggested, unsure of her response, making sure she was grasping the concept.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:20 am

Iris nodded for her answer was considered correct and kept silent - talking in her mind. She doesn't like getting attention. Especially for students in this class she hardly know. But she can't force them not to notice her. She exposed herself on the first place. But it's because of my grades and for the house. And as an apprentice, I have to. So she let it go instead and accepted that fact. Why does it have to be me actually? She just hoped that she won't get that bad thought of being a teacher's pet. Please no.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:57 am

"I think that would qualify as 'synchronicity'," smiled Sophia. "Finding the right amount for money for one's needs could most definitely be seen as an omen or sign.

"Synchronicity has been described as a 'small miracle' by some, so, it really is a matter of perspective, isn't it? But just because one person does not see an occurrence as being an omen doesn't mean it is not.

"This year, we're going to focus on arts within the field of Divination that focus on the use of signs and omens," Sophia concluded. "For your homework assignment, I would like you to write me at least two feet on the various ways that animals play a role in the art of Divination.

"Now, unless you have further questions, I suppose you're all free to go," the professor stated.

"Oh, and Miss Frances? I'll send Magus with a note about when your first apprenticeship lesson will be."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:16 am

Iris looked up while packing her things and nodded. "Yes, professor. I'll be looking forward for the letter and the next lesson." She smiled and turned to Magnus before the door. "See you, Magnus!" And that, she walked away happily for the subject turned out great. I didn't expect it to be though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm