Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not nearly a detention. (Theolynne and Damian)

Not nearly a detention. (Theolynne and Damian) Empty Not nearly a detention. (Theolynne and Damian)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 am

Theolynne smiled as the last of her students filtered out of the classroom, leaving her and Damian alone. She stood up, and smiled at the boy.

"How did I do?" She asked biting her lip nervously.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Not nearly a detention. (Theolynne and Damian) Empty Re: Not nearly a detention. (Theolynne and Damian)

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 am

Damian pondered the question, a very grave expression on his young face. He continued at this for a moment, then two, before breaking into a smile and giving his sister a thumbs up.

"Best Astronomy lesson I ever had!" he declared happily.

Not nearly a detention. (Theolynne and Damian) Empty Re: Not nearly a detention. (Theolynne and Damian)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 am

Theo smiled at her little brother. "I didn't mess up too bad did I? I mean would you still think that, even if I weren't your older sister?" She asked softly, "Not that I care what those sniveling brats think, I just dont want their views on me to reflect the way that you interact with your peers." She continued taking a small sip of her tea.

It was true, she couldn't care less what the children thought of her. But if they thought of her brother in relation to what they thought of her, and say the didn't think the best of her, and it effected his time at Hogwarts; she'd punish them all.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 am

"Well, I already knew everything you taught today," Damian pointed out. "You already taught it to me. I think you did good, though. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, either. You did your best. That's what matters... unless you've been lying about that all these years."

He grinned impishly at her.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 am

Theolynne put a small hand on her chest, feigning shock and offense. "I'd never lie to my little brother." She said, despite her playful manner these words were serious and true. "Now, how did things go with those evil miniature muggles go, back home?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 am

"Well," Damian scrunched up his face a bit. "They still came after me when you left - told you they were stupid. But, then, a couple weeks ago, Headmaster Chaos came and he scared the sh..." he quickly rephrased at his sister's look, "crap outta them. Didn't have any trouble from them the rest of the summer!

"Oh, and the headmaster chose me to be his apprentice, even though I'm not in his class. He said it doesn't matter, he'll teach me, anyway. Isn't that great, Theo? Mum said I could. Headmaster Chaos asked her."

His blue eye, alight with excitement, focused on her as he awaited her response.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 am

Theolynne bit the inside of her cheek, she wasn't sure she wanted her little brother to apprentice under the mastership of Headmaster Chaos, he was a fearsome and brilliant Wizard; but he would surely only cultivate the blackest hatred towards muggles her brother felt. The hatred she'd been working to show him how to handle diplomatically, with power but sensibility. She nodded her head slowly, forcing a smile for her younger brother. She wanted him happy, and she wanted him in a place where he could learn to protect himself; both of which happened to be under the apprenticeship of Headmaster Chaos. "Yes, Damian. That is wonderful." She said taking another sip of tea.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 am

Damian frowned. Theo should really know better than to put on a smile - she well aware that he knew when she was doing so.

"You're not happy about it," he said, a bit sadly. "It's gonna be brilliant, though! He even said he'll teach me his own special magic that he won't show anyone else!"

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:48 am

Theolynne sighed, "No I'm not happy, I think that the Headmaster is a bigot towards muggles. And I dont think I want you learning everything you know from him...." She sighed again. "But it'll make you happy and thats all I want." She smiled lightly at him, a small smile; but at least it was genuine.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:51 am

"I do have my own brain, you know," Damian reminded her wryly. "Just because I agree with Headmaster Chaos that muggles are morons doesn't mean I'll agree with everything he thinks.

"You taught me to think for myself. That's not going to change, Theo. I'm always gonna think for myself." He returned her smile, nodding encouragingly. "You know I'm stubborn enough to!" he added.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 am

Theolynne smile grew, "Thats the little brother I know." She said shaking off the weird feeling she was getting. She'd never been one for diviniations or looking into ones future, that was not a trait she'd been gifted with. But she couldn't shake the feeling of weariness and concern for her brothers future. "Dont do anything stupid, Damian." She advised lightly, taking another sip of her tea. "Not that stupidity is normally something you show signs of.... just be cautious and aware... and careful.... okay?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 am

Damian scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Always," he said.

He took up his own cup of tea and took a sip, shooting Theolynne a smile that was mostly amused. She was such a worrywart, sometimes! Nothing bad was going to happen to him, now that he was at Hogwarts. She'd see, eventually.

Everything would turn out as it should.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 am

Theolynne stood up, "Sorry, I put such a downer on this meeting." She said walking around the class. "How do you like it here, so far?" She asked, touching a small glass nicknack.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:26 am

"It's brilliant!" Damian practically cheered. "I like all my professors! Well, I like all my classes. Professor Lewis thinks I swallowed my textbooks and chased them down with Babbling Beverage." He wrinkled his nose at the memory.

"I wish I could've come here years ago, instead of going to school with those stupid muggles."

Damian hadn't always felt that way, of course. There had been a time when the thought of leaving his then-friends had made him very sad. Then, of course, Bryce had seen him do accidental magic and told all the other kids, and Damian couldn't wait to get away from their persecution and learn how to pay them back for all of it.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Theolynne nodded, "Yes I wish that you could've gone here years ago as well." She smiled, "But now point in wishing for things to change in the past. Now, Professor lewis teaches what?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:09 pm

"She's the Charms professor," Damian answered with a grimace. "She's really strict."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 pm