Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A day with the Candies

Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A day with the Candies Empty A day with the Candies

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Honeydukes was as buys as ever. But that was not surprising, considering the fact that almost all of Hogwarts loved buying all sorts of chocolate goodies from here. And Silver was just one of those type of students. Being a divine chocolate lover, she couldn't contain her excitement every time she set foot into Honeydukes. Her friends weren't too keen on her fierce devotion to such an edible item, but that didn't stop Silver. She wished to find someone who was purely in love with chocolate and candies. And maybe, today would be that day.

Last edited by Silver Scorpion on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A day with the Candies Empty Re: A day with the Candies

Post by Alicia Wood Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Alicia had never considered herself to be a trouble maker. She'd always been the nice, quiet bookworm who never asked questions.
    Today, she was proving herself wrong. She knew second years weren't allowed in Hogsmeade, but she'd been wandering outside all day, and she'd figured she could go explore. Poking her head through the door to Honeydukes, she smiled and then allowed herself to come the rest of the way in. The whole shop smelled like sugar and happiness, and it was warm, unlike the chilly breeze that was racing around the grounds at Hogwarts. Pausing next to a dark haired girl that she'd passed in the halls, she snatched a small bag from a dispenser and began to fill it with chocolate; If she was going to rebel, she might as well make it worth her while.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Next to her, Silver noticed a girl filling her bag with chocolates. She smiled to herself slightly, remembering the days she would stuff her bags with loads of chocolate and sneak it past her friends. The girl didn't seem to take much notice of her, intent on the task she was doing. Silver thought that maybe she wasn't a Third Year, but not the one for following rules, Silver didn't mind about the girl's year.

"I don't know you who are, but I know that we're going to be friends soon," Silver said to the girl, with a smile on her face.

Last edited by Silver Scorpion on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:52 pm

"I don't know who you are, but I know that we're going to be friends soon"

Alicia paused, shifting her grip on a fizzing whizbee so that it wouldn't burn her hand. "Really?" she asked, turning to raise her eyebrows at the other girl. "How do you know that?" she pursed her lips, hoping that she came across as genuinely curious, which she was, instead of scornful.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Silver laughed lightly at the girl's reaction. Maybe Silver seemed a bit too sure of the facts. But how could she explain what the voice in her head was saying?

"I see that you have a craving for chocolates," Silver said. "Well, in my experience, fine chocolate is a pretty good path to start a journey with some new friends."

Last edited by Silver Scorpion on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Alicia had to smile. The other girl's logic made perfect sense. At least it did to her.
    "Point taken," she said, dropping the fizzing whizbee into her bag before extending her hand. "I'm Alicia Wood, by the way"
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 pm

"Nice to meet you," Silver said and shook Alicia's hand. "You can call me Silver, s'what my friends call me anyway." Sensing that Alicia had come alone, she asked, "Is this your first visit to Honeydukes?"

Last edited by Silver Scorpion on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Alicia smiled. "I like your name," she said, glancing around and then nodding in reply to Silver's other question. "I was curious. Everyone talks about it back at the school, but you have to see it to believe it" she murmured, still nodding. "It's pretty amazing,"
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 pm

"Thanks," Silver replied with a grin. "It's a beauty, ain't it? No matter how many times you enter, the need to visit this place never goes away. The smell of freshly baked sweets and melted dark chocolates just fill your senses, and you never want to leave. Wouldn't you agree?"

Last edited by Silver Scorpion on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Alicia nodded, inhaling deeply and then pretending to go cross-eyed. "I'd love to just set up a little tent in the corner and live here," she sighed, shaking her head and then grinning. "Or move my whole dorm here. That'd be fun"
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Silver laughed lightly at her comment and replied with a teasing smile, "Oh, now you're just tempting me." She pointed to both their bags. "Interested in seeing what other goodies we can gather?"

Last edited by Silver Scorpion on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 am

"Do you even have to ask?" Alicia giggled quietly and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "Of course I am!" she grinned and then turned away from the container she'd been filling her bag from, waiting for Silver to lead the way.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 am

Silver laughed at Alicia's enthusiasm. "Alright! Which all candies do you like? Then, I can take you around the shop and we can get those along the way."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 am

"I like most things," Alicia said, glancing around. "As long as it doesn't burn me, bite me, turn me colors, or otherwise alter my appearance, I'll eat it" she said, raising her eyebrows as she spotted a bin of chocolate-covered crickets. "Except for those," she added, scooting away from the bin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm