Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Information Gathering (Open)

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Information Gathering (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Information Gathering (Open)

Post by Sophia Chaos Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Sophia was only vaguely aware of herself and her surroundings. Her body felt so weak. She couldn't bring her eyes to open and her throat felt like sandpaper. Something... something had happened. She'd heard Magus...

Someone was holding her. Her Occlumency shield - it was down! She stirred slightly, but nothing. Just quiet... She gave a soft sigh, her fingers curling into someone's garment.

Then, darkness claimed her.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 pm

He laughed. "My brother never seemed to have any trouble. In fact he quite liked going near forests just for the spider attacks." He smirked.

He watched with narrowed eyes as Sophia said the prophecy. Two boys both from different backgrounds, one with power and the other out for revenge. They sounded similar and he was pretty sure one of them was his apprentice. The other? He'd have to keep an eye out for him.

"It's alright step aside, just let her breath." He said pulling out a potion bag from his pocket which grew in size once it was allowed space. "She just needs a little pick me up and some sleep i think." He said pulling out the right vial and handing it over to James. "Get her to drink that." He said sitting back down in his seat to finished the rest of his drink.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 pm

James nodded and tilted Sophia's head back before opening her mouth gently with his fingers. Pouring the potion into her mouth, he closed her mouth again before rubbing at her throat, getting her to swallow it without waking her up,

"There we go..." he glanced at Asric, "What do you think she was talking about?"
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 pm

For a fleeting moment, Sophia was eighteen again, being held in Warren's embrace. A small smile curved her lips, then, her brow puckered. Warren Thomas was married to somebody else, now. Slowly opening her eyes, the illusion was banished completely.

She did wonder how she'd ended up in James' arms, however.

Sophia moved to sit. Her limbs felt sluggish and heavy, and oh, her head! A dull ache had settled, it seemed, into her very skull.

"What happened?" she asked. Her voice was hoarse.

Noting that the projections of several others nearby were intruding upon her mind in an incomprehensible muddle, she wearily pulled her Occlumency shield back into place. That only mildly helped her headache, however.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 pm

He glanced at James. "I have a vague idea but that's nothing you need to worry about." He said downing his drink in one. "Hey." He smiled as Sophia came round.

"You just fell off your chair and banged your head. How's it feeling?" He asked shooting the other a look to keep their mouths shut. When his mother gave a prophecy he was always taught not to tell her.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:05 am

Sophia gazed at Asric for a moment, then turned her attention to Magus, where he now perched calmly on the chair back. "Magus states otherwise, as the odd behavior of our fellow patrons seems to support," she said as the bird communicated with her through the bond they shared. She gave the man a small smile. It betrayed the fact that she was bit hurt that he felt the need to mislead her, though she was certain he'd meant well.

"My entire skull hurts," she further responded, giving a small laugh.

Sophia turned her gaze back towards James. She was still leaning against him, a bit, and her hand still gripped the front of his robes. The woman slowly withdrew her hand, too weary to conjure a proper blush, though she attempted to sit up straighter, gripping the edge of a nearby chair for support.

"It would seem you must have caught me," she said. "Thank you, James." She gave him a grateful smile.

Pressing a hand against her aching cranium, Sophia sighed softly. "I gave a prophecy once before - couldn't remember that one, either," she murmured, then looked up again, brow puckered with worry. "What did I Say?" she asked in a whisper.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:18 am

James smiled gently down at Sophia,

"It was no problem at all Sophia." he smiled a little more, "Glad to help a woman in need."

Seeing her gripping onto the chair he gently lifted her up into the air before setting her gently down on the chair, a hand on her shoulder in case she was still unstable,

"Are you okay?" he asked her quietly, "Do you need a potion or something?"
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 am

Sophia gave a warm smile, waving off the offer. "Ach, no," she said. "Soon as I get the rights back to my feet, I'll go back and rest. A good night's sleep and I'll be right as rain, again."

Magus moved closer to her so he could preen her hair with his beak. Good lad, Sophia thought fondly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:05 pm