Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Tick tock tick tock [Open]

Tick tock tick tock [Open] Empty Tick tock tick tock [Open]

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:25 am

Alexis was leaning over the rampart. She was feeling oddly restless today, it was as if she wanted to talk to someone, anyone, yet reluctant at the same time to go find her friends. She leaned over some more, her elbows resting on the ledge. 'Guess I'm touched in the head now.' She muttered to herself.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Tick tock tick tock [Open] Empty Re: Tick tock tick tock [Open]

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Scarlet skipped her way towards the tower, bringing her Defense Against the Dark Arts book with her. She pushed her palm towards the door, apparently open. Scarlet didn't want to be with anyone as of the moment, hence the place she chose to stay in. She peeked and smiled, eventually. It's been a long time since she talked to her friend. "Hello Alexis," Scarlet said lightly. "You seem troubled. Why is that so?" she said while sitting with her legs crossed, opening her book, avoiding the glance of Alexis as to avoid her thoughts.

Tick tock tick tock [Open] Empty Tick tock tick tock

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Alexis was startled at first, then she smiled, 'Riley, it's been long since I've seen you. How have you been? It's nothing, just feeling restless. Anyways, how are your classes going on?'
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Iris wanted to get away from all the drama at Hogwarts. She figured the Clock Tower was a pretty good place to go to as she rarely went there. And when she did go there a couple of times, she really enjoyed the calmness.

She opened the door and saw that two students were already there. She smiled slightly when she saw that one of them was a Gryffindor. She walked up to them and introduced herself. "Hello there, I'm Iris. Hope I'm not interrupting anything"

Tick tock tick tock [Open] Empty Tick tock tick tock

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Alexis turned hearing voice, 'Oh,hello Iris. Of course not. You are welcome to join us.'
    Then she turned to Scarlet, 'Riley, you don't mind, do you? Tell me if you sense something from her.' She whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm