Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Where The Fuzz? (Open)

Where The Fuzz? (Open) Empty Where The Fuzz? (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Lalia had been intending for herself to find a way back to her house but something appeared to have gone wrong with her apparition, it wasn't the first time that this had happened to her and she needed to know what the fuzz was wrong with her.

First however she needed to work out logically where she was. Stepping outside of the cave that she found herself in the middle of a large forest.

"Helpful..."

She muttered to herself and Lalia wandered around the clearing before a few drops of rain began to fall, by the time she had gotten to the cave she was drenched.

"Great. Just great."

Where The Fuzz? (Open) Empty Re: Where The Fuzz? (Open)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 am

Although he wasn't supposed to, Oliver was roaming around the forest until he found the silent cave. He had heard so many rumors about it but he always disregarded the rumors about it. It wasn't until he saw something move from the shadows of the cave did he jump slightly and fear began to case his heart to race miles per minute.

He silently went over the the cave, hoping to be able to sneak a peak to whatever was in there. It wasn't until he heard a female voice did confusion struck him.

"Hello?" He called out. "Did anybody ask for help?"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 am

Lalia hadn't expected a voice to come out from the cafe entrance so she wandered over to where she thought it had come from after being thoroughly scared out of her wits by it, coming into the light she saw who she suspected to be a student from Hogwarts.

"Hello there! You didnt half give me a fright you know, what did you think I was some sort of creature."

Looking at the way she looked Lalia nodded at the boy:

"I do look it in this state."

Lalia waved her wand and was right back to her dry self.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:40 pm

"I'm sorry!" He quickly apologized once he realized it was a human who was in the cave. Once he saw that the women dried herself up, he asked: "Did you need any help? Are you lost? Oh, where are my manners, my name is Oliver."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Lalia smiled and chuckled lightly as the boy apologised to her for thinking she was a creature waving a hand in dismissal she said jovially:

"Oh it's no problem, no problem at all."

Without hesitation Lalia nodded looking around the non descript cave and forest before asking in a little quieter voice than before.

"I am very lost, do you know where I am? And could you tell me please?"

Lalia smiled broadly and stuck out a hand for him to shake:

"Hi Oliver I'm Lalia."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 pm

"Hi Lalia," Oliver said as he shook her hand. "And yeah I do know where we are. We're in the Silent Cave. We're near Hogsmeade, actually." He informed.

"How exactly did you get lost?" He asked, hoping this wasn't some type of scam. He'd read about Wizards and Witches posing as lost people and then would kill them when they would least expect it. He just hoped it wasn't this case...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Lalia smiled in a relieved way, at least she knew where they were now, she could easily get home from here in a few mintues.

"Ah thank you so much! I was going to freak out if you started speaking a forgein language then I would really be lost!"

Sensing that there was some sort of disbelief in the boys eyes and she wanted to quell that right away, she worked for the ministry and there was no way she was going to hurt him.

"My apparition skills have been on the fritz for a while, I should really go to Mungos about it, what are you doing here?"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:39 am

Oliver's nerves jumped down slightly. He heard the sincere voice and nodded.

"St. Mungos is a place I've always wanted to work in," he said absent-minded tone. "And they have a real great staff so I'm sure they'll be able to heal you up quickly."

"Uh, I sort of just wanted to clear my mind really," he shrugged. "Hogsmeade was really loud so I thought the Silent Cave would be.... well Silent," he chuckled.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:23 am

Lalia smiled softly and nodded her head, from the sound of it he really did want to work there and she wished him luck, after a it wouldn't be an easy ride on the road to being a healer especially a wizard one but...

"That's a really good dream to have, I wish you luck with it, I'm sure you'll male a great healer."

Rubbing the back of her hair awkwardly and laughing slightly Lalia tried not to be too embarrassed.

"Uh sorry! I'll be on my way if you wish to leave you to your thoughts."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:22 am

"Thank you," he replied with a smile. "I'm confident that I can make it."

"Well, you don't have to. You can stay if you want," Oliver offered politely. "Where do you work at? If you don't mind me asking. I did tell you what I wanted to work in so it's only fair you tell me what your jobs is."

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 am

Lalia stopped her wall out of the cave and turned to look at him, grinning she thought that this too was only fair for her to tell him what she worked as...

"I work for the Ministry."

Smiling wider still she took out her wand and held it by the middle waving it jokily, winking at him.

"I'm an obliviator."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 pm