Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Praeteritum et Praesens || Closed

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Praeteritum et Praesens || Closed Empty Praeteritum et Praesens || Closed

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 am

Lazarus Lake.

Sophia stood, looking out over the frozen water, the breeze pulling at her long coat and hair. The cold breeze managed to slip past her outerwear and she wrapped her arms about herself to ward it off. She breathed in deeply of the fresh air, memories of another time flitting through her mind.

'You're here,' a voice had greeted her, then.

'Warren!' She had turned, a bright smile on her face, only to have it fade as she Glimpsed the purpose for their meeting. 'Ah,' she had replied. 'You've come to break up with me.'

The boy had looked pained. Even then, she had usually kept her Occlumency shield up since she had learned how at the age of fourteen. 'I just don't see us working out,' he'd stated awkwardly.

'I could see us together, forever,' Sophia had told him. 'But then, I've always been a bit naive in your eyes, haven't I?'

'Soph -'

She had turned back towards the lake. 'Poetic, really. This was where we had our first date. Now, you're breaking up with me. Full circle.' Sophia turned sad, brown eyes back to the boy she loved. 'It really is quite poetic.'

Back in the present, Sophia shook her head, though, the memory didn't bring with it the pain she had originally experienced. The twenty-seven year old was now nine years removed from that time. Warren Thomas had been her first love - her only love, as yet. But Sophia's Gift was not one that could be accepted lightly. It had proven too much for the boy.

Sophia wondered how he was doing, now. The woman had heard that he'd gotten married and started a family. She sincerely hoped that he was happy.

She hugged her arms closer about herself, gazing out over the lake, memories playing across her mind.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 pm