Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Momento Mori (Open to Adults)

@ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Momento Mori (Open to Adults) Empty Momento Mori (Open to Adults)

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 am

Kieran walked among the graves reading some of the names inscribed there. There were so many there old and tragically young as well. His mind was heavy with thoughts.

How many must it take, he thought, will this war ever end?

I am tired of fighting this war, it has to end but when? Will I die before it is ever over? If so then why do I even continue. It's not like anything I can do will make a difference. So what if I save a muggle here, a wizard there.

He sighed, Can you hear me father?

He thought for a second, Who am I kidding, I don't have a father. I am just a creation that was made to heal the rift between both sides. When I am done God knows what will become of me. At this rate I might never know. All I know is that no matter what I try there are no steps forward. Both sides are too stubborn to ever admit they are wrong. Both sides are too prideful to just think for a second and try to live harmoniously. I might live forever just trying to stop the war.

He found a bench under an old dreary tree and sat there looking around and wondering, wondering many things.

Momento Mori (Open to Adults) Empty Re: Momento Mori (Open to Adults)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:12 am

Willow gripped the box in her hands hard, her knuckles turning white with the force, true it was only a few muffins not the countries secrets or anything but too many times had she been attacked for something as trivial as the treats she held now. Maybe she just had one of those faces.

On her way to her parents grave she looked around and spotted a young man sitting down at one of the many benches in the graveyard. Biting her lip Willow wondered if she should go over to see him or not.

Willow decided that she would go over and she clutched the box by the strings now as she waved cheerfully at the man, trying to cheer him up by being a little bit happier than their surrounding suggested that she should be.

"Hey there, uh, might be a silly question but are you okay?"

She asked, hushing her tone as she spoke.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:51 pm

"Oh I am fine," Kieran said, "I just came here so I could think in quiet."

"What brings you here? I assume it is either the same reason I came or you have a dead friend or relative here."

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 am

Willow held her hands up in a 'my bad' gesture she didn't want to intrude on his silence and his chance to think, she just hoped that he wasn't mad at her for coming over and speaking to him.

"Uh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to intrude on your thinking! I'll go if you want me too."

Smiling softly Willow nodded and clutched the box with both hands.

"Yes I'm here to see my parents. Do you have any relatives in here at all?"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

"No please stay, you have every right to be here as I do."

He thought for a second before replying, "No I don't have any at all. I am alone in this world so to speak. Sorry to hear about your parents."

He dared not tell what he really was or she might freak out. Best to leave those dogs lie unless absolutely necessary.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Willow calmed down and smiled widely as she sat back down from her hovering position over the seat, resting the box back on her lap she smoothed out the ribbon.

"That's very kind of you considering I interrupted your time alone."

With a small nod Willow tried not to think about get parents right now it just wouldn't do to get upset in front of a complete stranger like that.

"Oh I see, ah well I always like to think that they are together now, so it's better than being apart. Pretty silly huh?"

She smiled softly remembering the way she used to think about death.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 pm

"Not really," he said kindly, "I am sure that a part of whoever dies lives on inside of us."

"As for them being together no one really knows so the may just be together somewhere that we can't imagine." he said smiling

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Willow nodded her head she too thought this and was glad that somebody else did or perhaps he was just saying it to be friendly. Either way.

"It's nice when you see or hear things that remind you of a person, in a way it's like being with them again when you do..."

Smiling she gestured to the box she was holding.

"Like, I know this nay sound a little odd, but I always bring cupcakes with me to leave for them because it is their favourite cake, and mine too, a tradition that is passed on I guess."
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 am

"Yes it is," he said longingly.

Oh how much you don't know about me my dear, he thought, I don't have family and never had. Sure I have those "other" creations of the doctors but we are all to busy trying to stop this war to ever "meet".

"I guess it is the thought that counts," he said looking at the graves.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 am

Willow looked at the man with a sort of soft look, she had caught a tone in his voice that had made her feel all of a sudden very very sad, biting her lip she smiled again.

"I'm sorry, sometimes I don't think about what I'm saying."

Sticking her hand out Willow smiled a little wider and said:

"Forgive me but I never told you my name, I'm Willow and you are?"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:38 pm

"Sometimes we all do that," he said, "we aren't perfect so it is only natural."

"Pleased to meet you Willow, My name is Kieran."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Willow smiled when Keiran told her his name and she would make sure that she remembered it in case they ever met again, crossing her ankles Willow loomed up at the sky.

"Ah, wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to fly like a bird all the time?"

She mused as she caught sight of a flock of geese flying through the air in their solid V, on their way to warner climes.

"Do you like to fly?"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 am

"Yes it would," he said, "It would be be wonderful to have such freedom to go wherever you want, no boundaries at all."

"Yes I like to fly. I even have angel wings tattooed on my back"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 am

Willow smiled softly at least they had something in common to talk about now instead of death or something depressing like that.

"I love to fly too, what broom do you have?"

She asked politely but was interested genuinely in what model he had. After all her shop was still going and if there was a new model shed missed shed have to get it.

"Wow!! That's so cool!"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:52 am

"I use anything I can to be honest. As long as I am flying free in the air I don't care what broom I am on," he smiled.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Willow nodded, she understood that but she wondered if he had even been able to fly completely free like she had been able to? Shaking the thought of asking from her head Willow only smiled wider.

"I understand that, it doesn't matter how you get up there as long as you're up there."

Biting her lip Willow gestured at the package on her lap

"Do you like muffins?"
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:34 am

"Yes you have the idea," he said.

"Depends on the muffins," he replied, "I am not usually picking but there are certain ones that I don't like."

"What are those ones," he asked, "and are the your favorite, or were they your parents favorites."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:11 am

Willow grinned and opened up the box, slowly untying the ribbon that held it together and peering into the box and finding both muffins to be unharmed she relaxed glad that they were still intact.

"Well these ones are chocolate chip and blueberry"

Pointing to each different mugging in turn as she spoke it's flavour to Kerian.

"Well they are their favourites but some of mine too, I like cherry muffins."
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:27 am

"Well you pick the one you want first and I will take the other it makes no difference to me," he smiled.

"So what do you do for a living?" he asked as he waited.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:26 am

Willow smiled and took out the blueberry muffin thinking that her parents wouldn't mind if she shares their muffins with her new acquaintance. After all, they had probably had too many.

"Here you have the chocolate chip one!"

Passing him the muffin Willow smiled broadly at him.

"I work at the ministry...don't get me wrong it's a lovely place but I much prefer to work in the shop that I run, it's a flying shop in Hogsmeade. What so you do?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 pm