Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New beginnings

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

New beginnings Empty New beginnings

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 am

Hades arrived back home just outside the gates. It was impossible to apparrate into his home as he made it that way so people couldn't sneak up on him. He balanced Arsen in his arms and pointed at the gates with his wand making them open. After giving the orders for the leader to run ahead and open the door he walked on trying his best not to move Arsen too much.

He entered the dining room and layed him onto the dining table and ordered the guy to keep pressure on the two wounds then raced from the room to get the things needed.

He returned minutes later his arms full of potions and bandages to help the kid. He raised his wand and muttered spells to help close the wound on his shoulder, that was going to scar. Then he moved to the bullet in his chest. "Accio bullet." He said watching as it rose all bloody into his hand, making Arsen twitch in his unconsciousness. Again he began to heal it making sure to seal it completely, so now he would die of bleeding to death. But the bullet had pierced something inside him.

He searched through all the potions he had found and pulled out a sickly green coloured one. "Sorry kid but this is gonna hurt for a while." He said tilting Arsen's head back and pouring the contents of the bottle into his mouth so it could heal any wounds inside him.

"Rolo take this filth to the dungeons then meet me in one of the spare rooms." He said as his house elf walked into the room. He gathered Arsen back into his arms and headed up the stairs to the nearest spare room. This room was one of the smallest in the house. It was very box like and contained only a bed and wardrobe. He made his way over to the made bed and place Arsen on top just as his body began to squirm under the pain.

"I did as you asked master." Said the elf entering the room and giving a little bow to Hades. "Thanks, i need him tying to the bed, it wont help the potion to work if he continues to move. I'll be back later to check on him for now i have work to do." He said then left the elf to tend to the boy.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

New beginnings Empty Re: New beginnings

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Arsen began to wake hours later. His eyes blurred as he tried to take in his surroundings he lifted his arm to rub his eyes but found he couldn't. He lifted his head in panic to see her was strapped down to a bed in a room he didn't recognise. He turned to the sound of movement on his right and saw a small house elf with a damp cloth in hand.

"Who are you and why have you tied me up?" He asked trying to struggle against the straps but then realising the amount of pain his was in. A little cry escaped his lip, before he could stop himself. He bit the inside of his lip to stop him from doing so again. "What do you want from me, I'm just a kid i can't do alot?" He asked.

"I'm Rolo sir and we are just trying to help." He said dapping the cloth over Arsens sweaty head but Arsen just shook his head away making it impossible. "Stay away from me." He cried. "Please i'll do anything just let me go." He cried again struggling against the straps now digging into his limbs.

"Please sir just relax we are just trying to help." Said Rolo picking up a bottle of sleeping draught. "Please i will have to put you to sleep if you don't." He said moving the bottle closer to Arsens mouth. "No please." He cried turning his head away from him.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Hades returned from the pub, apparating just outside the house gates. He staggered inside and up the stairs to the littlest bedroom. "How's he doing Rolo?" he asked popping his head around the door and upon noticing Arsen awake he moved to stand beside the bed. "How you feeling kid?" He asked taking a look at both the wounds. "How does this feel?" He gently poked the scar of at the newly healed skin.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Arsen stared at the ceiling, silently going insane at the silence and not being able to move. He heard a new voice and looked over to the door too quickly causing himself to wince at the pain in his chest. He stared at the new comer recognising him as his saviour from the alley, but why save someone then keep them tied up. "What do you want from me? I don't have anything." He asked trying to move his wrists but failing due to the restraints.

"What happened to my parents and Adian? Where are they?" He followed the stranger as he moved over to the side of his bed. He cried out loud when his cold hands touched his chest and a huge burst of pain filled him, taking over the tolerable pain he was suffering from before. "Don't touch me." He cried trying to move him legs.

"Untie me now, people will be looking for me." He struggled and Hades placed his hands on his shoulders stopping him from moving to much to cause him more pain.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:22 pm

"I want nothing from you yet, right now you need to concentrate on healing." He said looking down into the boys eyes. "We'll talk about them later just tell me how are you feeling, do you have any pain?" He asked pulling forward a bag of potions he left on the bedroom table earlier.

"I'm just trying to help but i can't do that if you don't co-operate with me." He rummaged through the bag, pulling out a small vial containing a dark purple liquid. "Now stay still or i will have to put you into a deep sleep, its your choice. I can't have you moving around and injuring yourself more, you need to be fit. Your Hogwart's age right?" He asked knowing he could be very useful if he was, he needed someone close to the students to get them to join the order.

"Who are these people that are looking for you? I know you don't have any kid so don't lie to me." He pulled out the stopper and caught hold of Arsens face, pulling his mouth open to pour in the potion. "I warned you to stay still." He moaned watching as Arsen began to fight the potion but he was eventually pulled under.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:33 pm

"Maybe i don't want help, i can take care of myself." He argued stretching his legs and turning to look back at the ceiling.

"So what if i am, what's it got to do with you?" He clenched his hands into fists feeling the anger build inside him. He took a deep breath to calm himself but it did no good, he couldn't move and he was locked in a room. He hated being trapped it made him claustrophobic. His breathing quicken as his claustrophobia kicked in. "Please just let me out i hate small space." He gasped his forehead beginning to sweat a little.

Arsen sighed how did he know he had no one, he hadn't told him anything. "How do you know i don't have anyone, what about my family and friends." He began to struggle making the pain in his deepen right down to his back. "Arrrr." He cried a tear escaping his eye, but he couldn't just lay here trapped he'd go insane. His mouth was forced open making him swallow the potion so he wouldn't choke. His eye lids grew heavier and he tried unsuccessfully to keep them open trying to fight to stay awake, so he didn't let his guard down but he was finally pulled into a deep sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content