Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Help please!

Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Help please! Empty Help please!

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:11 pm

I am doing my GCSE music, and for our first piece of homework we need to choose a song we can perform. Most peopole are having problems as they cant think of a song, were as I have too many! So if you could please say which song out of these you like, and if you haven't heard them they are all amazing and I recommend listening to them. I will tell you a bit about them if not though. Wink

Sweet Child O Mine - Most people know this, and I play the Sheryl Crow version.

Alyssa Lies- A very sad song about child abuse by Jason Micheal Carroll.

Concrete Angel- Another sad song about child abuse by Martina McBride

Lean on Me- A song about been there for a friend, even if they say they don't need you, by Bill Withers

Samson- It has something to do with the bible, and this dude called Samson, who went out with the person considered to be a bit of a tart, but she is saying she really loved him, by Regina Spektor

The rest are by Taylor Swift

Dear John- A song about someone going out with a bloke, but he had a bad side, that he would flash to in seconds

Fearless- A song about been in love and when with said person you feel fearless

Forever and Always- A song about a boyfriend suddenly going cold and distant

Hey Stephen- About liking a really popular guy, but knowing you like him more than the other girls

I Heart ?- A lad breaking up with you, but by the time you got over him and moved on he wants you back and it is too late

I'd Lie- Liking someone so much you know everything about them, but been too shy to admit it.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You- About a best friend, who you can just be yourself around, and cant imagine living without them.

Invisible- Liking someone who likes someone else.

Long Live- About going from a nobody to somebody, but never forgetting what you had to do to get there

Never Grow Up- A family member who you remember as a baby is fourteen and you want them to be little again or at least stop

Permanent Marker- Someone breaking your crushes heart, and telling them that he will never like them again as he is with you.

Story of Us- Thinking your in the perfect relationship then it all breaks down.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Help please! Empty Re: Help please!

Post by Damian Gray Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:57 am

Lotsa good songs in there, Gi. I, personally, would got with Invisible. My recommendation, however, is to go with a song you can really feel.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm