Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+30
Jayden Meven
Ryan Martin
Alec Blanchard
Storm Forsett
Storm Everlee
Gorneh
Karmzy
Faye Beneparte
Abigail Pevensie
Robb Gordon
Alex Gilbert
Tesla Gordon
Kathryn Anne Dagworth
Xanin Pool
Sienna Marshall
Julia Malfoy
Savannah Lerran
JJeh
Nova Doherty
@ Kiwi
Laurasia Boulstridge
Crystal Wells
Arsen Salvator
Flora Evans
Tobias Forsyte
Anna Tshering
Cepheus Turrow
Jamie Malfoy
Lainey Ladrón
Asric Chaos
34 posters

Character claim

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Character claim - Page 2 Empty Re: Character claim

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Name: Dante De Silva

Who you are looking for: Older cousin, Angelo De Silva

What you want them to be like:

Dante and Angelo ran away to save their lives so they could plan to take back their country one day. He is very protective of his younger cousin and would do anything to keep him safe. He cares alot about people just as any good royal should, so he is a firm believer in letting muggles and wizards living in peace.

Anything else you want to add: He can either be an older student or 18, i havent decided what i prefer yet Razz

Name: Asric Chaos

FRANK CHAOS IS UP FOR ADOPTION!!! Owl me if you want to play the psycho squib twin and ill give you the account! Smile

Last edited by Arsen Salvator on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Name: Destiny Heartman
    Who are you loking for: A younger sister, Jill Heartman
    What you want them to be like: Tough when needed, but super sweet other times. She looks up to her sister, though Destiny doesn't know this. Destiny is fiercely protective of Jill. Jill secretly likes muggles, Destiny despises them, and hopes one day Destiny will see not all of them are bad. They had been abused by there muggle mother until Jill was fifteen, and Destiny was seventeen, when Destiny stabbed her mother.
    Anything else you wanna add: Jill doesn't accept touches like hugs, easily. Her celeb can be anyone. xD
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 am

Name: Karma Black

Who you are looking for: Some guy my age to be my Vampire mentor. (I promise to not be in a relationship this time okay!??!?!) He would be older, technically, but he'd be only a bit older in looks. He'd be in my year, though.

What you want them to be like: I want them to be dangerous and extremely attractive. (Cuz my charrie obviously needs more of that Razz), off hand, and they can care about her, but not excessively, more like a little sister.

IMPORTANT: Name him Alucard. Because it's awesome. And Dracula backwards Wink

Anything else you want to add: I WANT THEIR CELEB TO BE MATT BOMER!!!!

Claimed. Daaaang that was fast Razz

Funfact: Assigned to watch over Karma by the Russian Minister of Magic after she drained a Russian Muggle.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Name: Aris Petrov
    Who you are looking for: An adopted daughter named Ada Knight (name can change). A vampire or something preferably. Because of the cut at Hogwarts, she needs to go to Durmstrang. Any age.
    What you want them to be like: Eh.. whatever you want.
    Anything else you want to add:
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Name: Angel LaRue.

Who you are looking for: A father, Cristopher LaRue.

What you want them to be like: He's originally french, but where he is now can be up to you, as long as he meets Angel. They have to have a tense relationship and he used to abuse her before he left when she was five. He's also a pureblood and at the moment distrusts muggles. At times he can be a horrible person.

Anything else you want to add: Nah, I don't think so...
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 am

Name: Storm AKA Stormy Forsett

Who you are looking for: Her elder brother, a Muggle, Liam Forsett, Jr., 16. (If the name bugs you a lot, you have my blessing to change it)

What you want them to be like: Liam's very protective of Stormy, and he definately is very outspoken. He loves his little sister more than life itself and he despises their father. Like Stormy is sad and quiet, Liam is loud and angry. He's never angry at Stormy, though.

Anything else you want to add: Nope. Danke Smile
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Name: Alec Blanchard.
    Who you are looking for: Younger sister, Amélie Blanchard.
    What you want them to be like: TAKEN!

Last edited by Alec Blanchard on Thu May 31, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ryan Martin
    Ryan Martin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Martin Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:18 am

Name: Ryan Martin
    Looking For: Pallados Bedlam (the strange wizard that visits him and informs him of his wizardly powers. He also takes Ryan to Diagon Alley and Platform 9 and 3/4ths).
    Idea of Character: He's a wise old wizard who knew Ryan Martin due to an occurence that happened to his Grandpa when Ryan's dad wasn't even born yet. I'll explain to the taker through an Owl. This wizard isn't considered a stalker, but more like Ryan's guardian angel. Is considered a very skilled wizard and is one of the smartest around.
    Jayden Meven
    Jayden Meven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jayden Meven Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Name:Jayden Meven
    Who you are looking for:a mom and dad age 44 named Kevin and Williow Meven auror ammd department of muggle artifects worker. Brothers named Kevin Meven jr. 16 Slytherin House,Jason Meven age 15 Slytherin House.Jared Meven age 13 Hufflepuff House. Taya Meven age 8
    What you want them to be like:Kevin and Williow lovly and very nice and down to earth. Kevin Meven Jr. Cool and Spongtus,Outgoing Jason Meven Snobby and trustworthly
    Jared Meven Heart,True,Mindfull,Resourseful. Taya Meven loves magic,pretends games,hyper.
    Anything else you want to add:may make a house in Wizardring Homes called Meven Manor
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 am

Name: Quinn Mikaelson

Who are you looking for?: I'm looking for a half brother for Quinn.

What do you want them to be like?: Well the brother has to be the same age as her because her father had an affair. He goes to Hogwarts like she does now and what ever else you want to add but I also want him to be there for her when she needs him.

TAKEN
    Catalina Bleut
    Catalina Bleut
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Catalina Bleut Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 am

Name: Catalina Bleut
    Who you are looking for: a love interest that hopefully develops into a boyfriend
    What you want them to be like: They should go to Hogwarts though its not a requirement. The guy should be in the same year or older. He should be able to handle Catalina's sometimes fire cracker personality He should be smart and willing to try new things since Catalina likes to do new things all the time. He should have a nice personality or he can be a bad boy with a hidden side
    Anything else you want to add: Preferable pureblood or half blood can be in any house
    Amber Larson
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Amber Larson Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Name:Linda Larson
    age 33
    Who you are looking for:I am looked for Amber Larson Mother that is a human witch and healer. she in frace right now but dose not have to be born there.
    What you want them to be like:I want them to caring and strict.
    Anything else you want to add: she is married to Davied Arold larson He is mugel teacher. you can pick the school that she graduated from and if she has any sibling. can be per blood or half blood. she take amber to get her serplisels for school.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Name:Karliee Brown
    Who you are looking for: Evil Twin sister Natalie Gander
    What you want them to be like:either Identical or Nat can have a darker meaner look
    Anything else you want to add: Natalie wasn't adopted by the same people as Karliee. She could have been adopted by someone else but i wasn't pictureing it. their fathere commited murder and suiside when they were just babbies. but what whent on just before was enough to scar the both of them for life.
    Eleonore Rose
    Eleonore Rose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Eleonore Rose Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:33 am

Name: Ellie Rose
    Who You Are Looking For: Little Adopted muggle brother Jackson Scott Anderson (6 years old)
    What You Want Them To Be Like: Ellie's best friend, and sweetest kid ever
    Anything Else You Want To Add: Jackson (Ellie calls him Jackie) has liver cancer, and probably only has a couple of years left to live

Claimed By Rozzers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 pm