Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Finest table of them all (Ric and Sophia)

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Finest table of them all (Ric and Sophia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finest table of them all (Ric and Sophia)

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:23 am

"Animagus ravens don't count, you know," she tsked. "Two forms, though? Quite a talent. Not easily accomplished. I'm impressed.

"Ah, actually, Magus can come and go as he pleases. He's just a wee bit particular about how his dwelling is kept, if you know what I men," Sophia grinned. Some would say she was too indulgent with the raven, but she disagreed. He wasn't a pet, after all, but her familiar.

"I will," she promised. "I just want to look at it one more time to make sure I remember it properly.

"Romeo and Juliet. Can't say it's one of my favorites. It supposed to be romantic, I know, but I can't help but feel that our two star-crossed lovers were rather reckless about it all." Sophia shrugged slightly. "Perhaps I just hate how they both die in the end. Seems such a waste."

She shook her head slightly. "It's not Legilimency," she said. "It's far less precise, and I don't have any control over it. It's just a glimpse of... well, I suppose of who you are at this moment, or who you're about to be in the next." The woman could think of no better way to explain it. Gazing at him, she let go of her own shield, the one she used to keep the whole world at bay, curious to see what glimpse she might catch of the man who had charmed her so much.

(OOC: I'm letting you decide what Soph's Glimpses; remember, it should be a defining moment, or something you might have decided to do in the near future. It should be relatively brief, though. ^^)
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Finest table of them all (Ric and Sophia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finest table of them all (Ric and Sophia)

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:58 pm

He laughed. "Well thanks, i like to think we count." He smirked then nodded. "Having a pushy master can do that for you. He wouldn't let us rest until we had a land and an air animagus. It's come in handy though so im glad he was so pushy." He smiled, if it impressed her then that was an added bonus for him, he was just glad his master had pushed him so far to reach his true potential.

"Oh a smart bird? They are very rare to find you know, most birds have the intellience of a normal bird." He smiled, obviously that made no sense at all because all birds had the intellegence of a bird just as all humans have the intellegence of a human. He nodded. "Yeah ghost has to have his space in a certain way otherwise he just sits and barks at you until you make it right." He smiled. "Oh and if you ignore him, he bites." He chuckled.

"Thats alright, keep it as long as you need just make sure no one else sees it thats all." He smiled, he trusted her completely so he wasn't worried in the slightest. "Oh Juliet." He nodded. "Thats the one thanks that was going to annoy me. Oh they die? I hate stories like that. Why can't they all have happy endings?" He asked it annoyed him when the love stories turned bad at the end.

He nodded. "It's fine i don't mind." He smiled opening his mind for her to do what she needed.

Asric was stood fighting in the middle of what looked like a fight between, three young men and five weird looking creatures. Time seemed to slow down as all the brothers were having fun being occupied with their own creature. One creature that had been injured slowly rose unknown to the brothers and attacked one of them, snapping his neck in half. The quiet sound seeming to catch all their attention as the other two lads looked on with a mixture of anger, shock and grief.

(OOC i dont know whether Ric was surposed to see this or not. Sorry its the only thing i could think of showing you Razz its the only memory that still haunts him from time to time.)
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Sophia laughed. "I'd advise against informing Magus he's a 'bird brain'," she said. "Ghost, then... he's your dog, then?

"I quite agree. Love should end happily, not in tragedy."

The moment passed quickly - they always did, taking only a second or two, regardless of how long the event took place - but Sophia continued to sit there, the emotions of the memory become her own. She simply stared at Asric for a moment, shocked, tears glistening in her eyes as the anger and grief, such intense grief, washed over her in waves.

Then, she rose from her chair, throwing her arms around him and hugging him tightly, a sob escaping her lips.

(OOC: Usually not - it's essentially something Asric's mind is projecting because he thinks on it so often without being strictly aware that he is doing so. Other people project their dinners plans and whatnot, though. Razz The last time she met with Warren, it was their impending breakup.

It's a good defining moment, though. ^^ I like. Well... you know what I mean.)
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 pm

"Yeah i wouldn't say it to his face if thats what you mean. Animals that hang around humans are a lot smarter and a lot more tempermental than those in the wild." He smiled. "Oh no no dont call him a dog thats about the worse insult you can give him." He chuckled. "No ghost is a dire wolf, all dire wolfs are 'extinct.'" He said making quotations with his fingers. "But the true is they live because we hunter live." He said. "Everytime a hunter is born so it a dire wolf. The wolf is the hunters partner, if the hunter dies the wolf dies with him but if the wolf dies... well no one really like to think about living without their partner. The wolves are like you right arm if you life, its hard to live without it." He explained, it was hard to watch the wolf after his master had died.

He nodded. "I personally hope to have my own love story one day, one that ends in a good way so im surrounded by a family that i love more than life its self." He agreed it had been a dream of his for a while now to have a family it just didn't always seem possible.

He watched her carefully keeping an eye on her face expression to see what she saw. He frowned and hugged her back. "What is it? What did you see?" He asked, maybe someone else died in his presense. He hoped not, he still wasn't over the death of his brother. Seeing the death of his brothers wolf had been the hardest bit because they morn first before silently crying themselves into a sleep they didn't wake up from. A tear of his own welled up into his eye before he managed to wipe it away.

"Shh its okay. Whatever it is i wont allow it to happen i promise." He said hugging her tighter. He refused to allow someone else to die around him.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:07 pm

"Ah, a dire wolf? Definitely won't mistake him for a dog, again." She then nodded solemnly, "Much like losing a familiar, I would imagine. I can't even think what I would do without Magus. It's... too much - part of me would surely die were I to lose him."

She smiled shyly. "A man like yourself is certain to find such happiness," she said with certainty.

Sophia cried softly, tightening her own hold on him in response. "I'm so sorry," she murmured. "It isnae fair yeh had to watch him dee that way. I'm so sorry... so sorry, Ric. I'm so sorry."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 am

He nodded. "They make great hunters, so it wouldn't be good to mess with them really. Unless you were looking to get hurt or are suicidal." He smiled he'd seen many wolves tear people apart in a matter of seconds. It didn't take them long. "Yeah a hunters wolf is a part of his soul, once you've lost them you've lot a part of your soul forever and theres no bringing them back." He frowned.

He smiled. "Well i just hope i find it with the right person, i need a woman that will understand about my jobs because they are a huge part of my life. They aren't something i can just quit." He said. "Well i could quit the school and teaching but hunting will always be a part of my life whether i like it or not there no going back now im in it for life." He said, he loved his job but there were times when he wished he could have a few days or so off.

He frowned slightly confused. "Oh." Was all he could say before his own tears began to flow. His brothers were his family growing up and they did everything together, especially him and Stark they were always ganging up on Ace since he was the brains of the group. It killed him inside when his brother died, it was like losing ghost. He lost a piece of himself that day, a piece he was never going to get back and there was nothing he could do about it. If only he'd killed that creature, then Stark would still be alive today. "It was all my fault." He cried, he'd not had time to grieve for his brother, neither of them was. It was straight back to training the next day like nothing had happened.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:04 am

"One shouldn't have to give up a part of oneself for the sake of love," she opined. "I always felt that love ought to be able to embrace all of a person, not only part. A person who truly loves you can accept everything that makes you who you are."

Sophia pulled back, taking his face gently between her hands. "It wasnae," she contradicted firmly, accent still a bit thicker than usual and tears sliding silently down her cheeks. "It was awful and tragic and nae th' least bit fair, but it wasnae yer fault, Ric. It really wasnae." She wrapped arms around him, once more, one hand cupping the back of his head as the other ran soothingly up and down his back.

His grief still felt very real to her, despite the truly brief span of time it had become her own. It was immense and raw - more than any ought to carry around with them for so long. There were many who might have been crippled by such grief, yet, Sophia had been unable to suspect that he'd still felt his brother's loss so very keenly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 am

He nodded. "Im glad you can agree with me on that one then, im already jealous of the guy thats lucky enough to share lives with you. He's going to be one lucky guy, i just hope he treats you right because you deserve a decent guy that will look after you." He said softly. He really did hope she found someone that treated her right, because if he couldn't be with her then the person who did end up with her could be anyone.

He shook his head. "That creature was my responsibility i was reckless and didn't think to check it was dead before moving onto the next. I was more bothered about enjoying myself than i was for the safety of my brothers. I could see it in my masters eyes, he knew it was my fault." He cried. "I can't stand it Sophia it's driving me crazy, i just can't get that day out my head." He said biting his lip to try and stop himself from crying further.

"I just see him dying over and over again, then theres poor Ribena." He cried a fresh batch of tears flowing down his face as he remembered the wolves dying moments. That had almost been sadder than Starks death. "I can't sleep because i dream about it, i can't relax because i think about it. I have to keep myself busy but everything reminds me of him." He frowned wiping his eyes. "I just don't know what to do anymore."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 am

Sophia looked down shyly, glancing up through her lashes. "Perhaps, you won't need to be jealous," she murmured, heart quickening, just a bit.

"Hush, now," Sophia soothed. "You were young and ye made a mistake, but th' blame cannae on you alone. You were nae the only one there. It was a tragedy, but it was also an accident."

She turned her head so she could murmur directly into his ear. "Ye have to forgive yourself, Ric. Your brother wouldnae have ye blame yourself so. It wasnae yer fault - nae entirely."

Sophia leaned her temple against his, murmuring comfortingly. "There, now. I know. I know how hard it must be."

Last edited by Sophia Wyse on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 am

He smiled. "You trying to tell me something Sophia?" He asked with a smirk, he was definitely liking where this was heading. "Well i can honestly say i will treat you how you deserve to be treated, like a Queen. You are a great woman Sophia and theres not many great women left out there, but i was lucky to find you." He smiled. "I would keep you safe."

He shook his head, age didn't matter. "But i was old enough to realise and it was my kill, we all had our own creatures and i failed to make sure mine was dead. It was my creature that took Stark down so the blame lies with me, i was meant to be covering his back." He said taking a deep breath so he didn't suffocate. "An accident that ended in my brothers death. I can't forgive myself for that day because if i had just checked he'd have still been alive. He could of had a family like Ace had." He frowned. "But i took that from them, somewhere in the world theres a woman looking for Stark but she will never find him because i got him killed."

"How can i live and enjoy having a family when i stole that chance from someone else?" He said, he should just dedicate his life to his job and be done with it.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 am

Sophia warmly returned his smile. "I... would like that," she said.

She held him tighter. The woman knew that for now, at least, she would be unable to dissuade his opinion regarding his own culpability in the matter. Perhaps, she never would. Didn't mean she wouldn't try.

Sitting back a bit, she gazed at him, gently brushing tears from his cheeks. "Because you deserve to - because the best penance you can give is to live happily in Stark's stead." Acting on impulse, Sophia lightly pressed her lips against his. "And because it wouldn't be just yourself you've condemned to being alone."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:36 am

He smiled and gently squeezed her hand. She could definitely be the one he would spend the rest of his life with, he could picture it now the two of them together living the life he'd always dreamt about. "Then it shall be, why hold back if we share feelings for each other?" He asked bringing her hand to his lips for one last kiss.

He nodded, he knew it made perfect sense because if he follwed what he thought he should do he'd not only be causing Starks lifes partner to be a lone he would also be giving his own partner the same fate. He frowned in thought, he couldn't let Sophia live alone because he truly had fallen for her, he didn't think it was possible to fight against his feelings for her. As she kissed him he moved forwards leaning into it, she was his life now and he needed her more than ever. "Sorry." He said breaking the kiss to wipe away his tears. She should never have seen him like this, he was meant to be strong and happy not crying on her shoulder.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:51 am

"There is nothing to apologize for," Sophia told him. "You don't always have to be strong for me, Ric. It's more fair, this way; more equal. You will see my weaknesses, and I, yours. You don't ever have to hide any part of yourself from me, nor would for you to do so. It's okay if sometimes you're not alright. That's part of being human."

She gently caressed his cheek, giving him a soft smile.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 pm

He frowned and rubbed his forehead. "I know." He said but the truth was he was known for being cool, calm and collected all the time, everything just bounced off him because he didn't care. But he just couldn't bring himself to not care about this because it was constantly on his mind.

"I know, i know." He said wiping his eyes. "But i'd rather just forget the whole thing. It hurts too much to think about it and i dont think i can go on much longer if i don't forget about it because its just too hard to move past." He said sitting up straight and wiping his eyes. He leaned into her hand and closed his eyes. "I brought you here to help you and have a nice time but instead you're here comforting me." He frowned shaking his head.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:42 pm

"Some things," Sophia started hesitantly. "I think that some things can't be laid to rest until they are also accepted. Even then, they'll always be a part of you and they'll always hold a bit of pain, but it's not impossible to find peace with them."

She leaned forward and kissed his opposite cheek. "So, you think you ought to be cool, calm and collected all the day, do you?" She shook her head. "There's no need for such bravado with me. I much prefer to see the real you. Furthermore, you have helped me, Ric. Let me help you. If I can."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:11 pm

He nodded and took a deep breath. "Yeah... he's dead now and there nothing i can do." He said maybe that was where he was going wrong, he always locked it away and never really accepted his brothers death. He was too busy blaming himself to even think about him never seeing his brother again.

"I'm going to see him tomorrow, i need to see where he was laid to rest." He said, he didn't even go to his funeral because he couldn't bare to see his families faces. He regretted it now obviously, so this would be the first time he addressed his brother since he passed away. "I need to look past it and i think this is the only way." He frowned he was dreading the visit but it had to be done.

He cracked a smiled. "It's what im famous for, nothing bothers Asric." He said leaning forward to kiss her cheek this time. "Thank you. I've held this off for too long now. It's time i moved on." He nodded to himself, as if he was spearing himself on.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:20 am

Sophia took his hand an squeezed it gently. "Would you like me to accompany you?" she asked, "or is it something you must do alone?"

She smiled back at him after he'd kissed her cheek. "Then, let me be the one who sees past this infamous mask you wear. Your secret will be safe with me.

"You're welcome, Ric," Sophia murmured.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:52 pm

He smiled internally as she squeezed his hand, it felt great to finally get everything off his chest and he was glad it was Sophia what he was sharing it all with. "I don't know, i think i would need you there. I wish he could of met you, he would have liked you you know would have told me to get in there." He laughed. "He had a way with words my brother and he always knew if there was something wrong, he was street wise where as Ace was just wise." He smirked.

"Thanks, it means alot. I think i was offered the headmaster job because of how relaxed i am under pressure. Nothing ever fazes me or so they think." He shrugged.

"Next time i take you on a date i promise it will be a happy one. No more crying." He smiled tucking her hair behind her ear so he could see her face better.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 am

Sophia smiled warmly at the man. "Then, I'll be there," she promised. She listened as he spoke briefly about his brother. "He sounds wonderful."

She leaned her cheek against his head as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. It must have fallen loose from the knot her hair pulled into. "I've a feeling there shall be happy times as well as sad in our future," she said. "But the happy times shall be many, and the sad shall only bring us closer to each other. I would have neither withheld from me. I... I already feel quite close to you, Asric. Quite close, indeed."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:07 pm

"Thank you." He smiled. "You are more than i deserve." He said squeezing her hands in his. "He truly was, he was a great guy, always there when i needed him and when i didn't." He said, he remembered how he just seemed to pick up on his feelings.

He nodded. "Yeah but the happy times will out weight the sad. We will have many happy times together Sophia, no one can take that away from us. I won't let them." He said before reaching over and taking a quick drink. "Im going to stop drinking as well, i drink far too much. I think a change is needed." He said, it was amazing how much he had come on in the short amount of time with Sophia.

He smiled. "I know, i don't think i've ever felt like this about a person before. I know this sounds ridiculous because on one understands how it feels except those of us that have one but i feel like losing you would make more of an impact than if i lost ghost. Many hunters have committed suicide over the loss of their daemon." He said. "I'll explain it all another time, just believe me when i say its a big deal."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:48 pm

"Change can often prove its own reward," Sophia stated philosophically. "I'll help as I can."

Her brown eyes studied his face, as though she was committing his features to memory. "Nor have I," she breathed. She had loved Warren, of course - the boy had been her first love - but already he had faded into the past in a way he had not for nine years. There was just something about this man that outshone the boy who'd once left her, standing beside Lazarus Lake. He was, quite simply, so much more.

Sophia brought Asric's hand to her mouth with both of hers, kissing the back of it, before pressing it to her chest. "Then, I shall have to see to it that you never lose either," she said. "I... don't wish to see a future without you."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 am

"Thank you." He smiled as he glanced at his watch out of habit, it was only then when he realised what he saw that he looked at the time properly. "Oh no im going to be late." He said getting to his feet. "Hmm." He said thinking of what to do quickly, his master would kill him if he was late but he was sure Sophia was definitely worth that.

"There wont be a future without us together, not if neither of us allow it." He said taking both her hands in his. "Is there anywhere i can take you so you can get some rest? A house? My place? I have a guest room you can sleep in if you like?" He asked, he would not leave her here alone, you never knew what kind of people you were around.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:37 am

Sophia rose to stand with him. "Um... I don't have a place apart from my quarters..." and the thought of being alone in her quarters after her recent Dream was unpalatable. "Your place - if it wouldn't be problem." If she couldn't sleep, she would track down a book and read, or entertain herself in some way.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 am

He smiled and took her hand in his. "My place it is then, but you can sleep in my bed if you like its a lot comfier and i wont be needing it." He smiled pulling out some money from his pocket with a note attached. Once he dropped that onto the table he looked at Sophia and smiled before apparating them both to his house, landing neatly just inside the front door.

"Welcome to the house of Chaos." He smiled spread the arm not holding her hand to welcome her into his house. "Make youself comfortable and at home and ill be back in an hour or so." He said kissing her lightly on the lips. "Pan!" He shouted and a second later a little pop announced a little house elf. "Pan this is Sophia please make her feel at home and get anything she needs." He said as the elf bowed.

"Im sorry but now i must leave, if you need anything Pan will assist you." He smiled kissing her once more on the lips before giving her an appologetic smile for rushing off and apparated away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:33 am