Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Puffle and the Claw (Alicia/Mel)

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Puffle and the Claw (Alicia/Mel) Empty A Puffle and the Claw (Alicia/Mel)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Melanie couldn't hold back her giggles when she dove her naked toes into the ice cold water.
    She was bored out of her mind and had failed to find her friends, so she had headed for a walk down towards the lake.
    The lake had looked so.. beautiful, wet and peaceful, so the blonde wasn't able to stop herself.

She had discarded her shoes, her socks and then planted herself on the lake bank, before she dove her toes into the water, enjoying the feeling and the goosebumps.

She closed her eyes, but they flew wide open when a bird heaved itself from a tree nearby with a loud startling noise, causing the blonde to jump up, give away a girly scream and then, with a loud bang, fall forward and into the Lake.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Puffle and the Claw (Alicia/Mel) Empty Re: A Puffle and the Claw (Alicia/Mel)

Post by Alicia Wood Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Alicia's head snapped to the side when she heard the shriek. Once she got past the initial shock, she realized it had just been a girl who'd fallen into the lake, ruining the perfect surface of the lake. Rushing to the bank, she hesitated before crouching down to offer the girl her hand, trying not to laugh.

"Are you okay?" she asked, pushing her hair out of her eyes with her free hand.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Melanie grasped upwards, her hands trying to place the bank, but instead made contact with another set of hands that heaved her up from the water.

She coughed and crawled up on the bank, lying down on her back she closed her eyes and coughed some more. After a minute she opened her eyes and fell into a loud fit of giggles.

"T-T-Thank y-y-you!" she wasn't sure if it was because of her giggles or because she was cold that she was stammering. "I f-e-e-e-ll in," she said, laughing even more. "I-I a-a-ctua-lly-fell-in. I c-c-can't belive that."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 pm

"It was more of a jump, really," Alicia said, releasing the other girl's hand with a laugh. "Hows the water?" she asked, glancing at the rippling surface of the lake in amusement. Why anyone would be out with their feet in the water when it was so cold out was beyond her, but to each their own she supposed.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Mel grimaced, pulling her wand from her pocket that had luckily stayed there and dried herself up with a simple spell. "That's better," she seemed to have been able to stop her laughter. "I didn't jump," she pouted slightly. "The water pulled me in." She grinned.

"It's cold," she laughed, throwing a stone she collected from the ground towards the water. "And wet," she nodded. "But other than that its amazing," she turned to the girl, she faintly remember her, but not from any classes. "You're not in my year are you?" she asked, her eyebrows raising. "But a Gry- No Puffle, right?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 pm