Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Autumn Day (Open)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Autumn Day (Open) Empty Autumn Day (Open)

Post by Iva Popov Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:59 pm

The clock had just struck one on a sultry autumn day when Iva had decided to sit outside the clock-tower. This place seemed tranquil enough that she wouldn't be disturbed by any prefects or teachers that would wander the grounds.

She loved this time of the year. The leaves were just starting to turn into their fiery shades and dance to the ground in the crisp breeze. Iva just planned to sit and watch them plummet to their deaths slowly. This was almost comforting to the Slytherin student. Every leave would die and wither, but, in the spring, another would replace it.

Iva placed herself on the ground, her white lace skirt splayed across the dirt path haphazardly. The rest of her dress, along with her signature messy ponytail, bouncing and curled in the breeze. She pulled out an apple to eat, red and juicy, while admiring the surrounding. Sure, she was probably skipping some classes at the moment, but she didn't really care. She simply crunched away, enjoying the day.
    Sometimes, things were more important than school.
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Autumn Day (Open) Empty Re: Autumn Day (Open)

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Dulce was walking around, savoring the autumn air. It was her favorite time of year.

She saw a girl walking, well almost bouncing, around eating a apple. Her mouth watered when she saw the apple, she hurriedly picked one, bit into it, and walked up to the girl.

"Hey, I am Dulce." She greeted.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Iva looked up at the girl in surprise. Her light foot steps hadn't been heard over the rustling of the leaves.

"O-h, oh!" She sputtered, "Greetings, De- oo-che," The name seem to bend and twist away first her, making it unpronounceable with her strong Russian accent. This caused Iva to become embarrassed, so she turned away from the girl, blushing.

"Iva Popov. I am . . . two year Slytherin," She grunted, leaning against the tower itself as she bit into the apple. "It is. . . a pleasure, yes?"
    God, how she hated her fragmented sentences. She just hoped the girl would understand.

Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Dulce grinned when the girls voice had a clear Russian Accent. Russian accents was pretty though. "I love your accent." She said.

"Dulce. Dull-ce." She tried. She didn't really care if she couldn't get her name right.

"Two year Ravenclaw. The apples are really good. Especially fresh picked ones."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Autumn Day (Open) Empty Autumn Day (Open)

Post by Iva Popov Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 pm

"Ack," She waved her hand dismissively, almost with disgust, "It is a horrid accent! No good!"
    Iva frowned, upset with herself. "But, I thank of you, De-ull-che. It is... nice of you to say. And the apples... are good,"

When the girl said her house, Iva held back a slight sneer, tossing the core of her apple into the woods. "Ravenclaw? Heh," She chuckled bitterly, "A thinker, hn?"
    Then, the clock struck 1:30, causing Iva to jump. Class time. "I must go. Nice to see, De-cull-che!" She said, before running out of the courtyard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 am