Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A Cup of Thoughtfulness | Open

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

A Cup of Thoughtfulness | Open Empty A Cup of Thoughtfulness | Open

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Sophia entered the tea shop. It was geared towards couples, really, but she didn't mind. It was mostly quiet in the middle of the week and the tea was nearly as good as her own. She really just wanted to get out of the castle for a while to think.

Things had... changed between Ric and herself. Not in a bad way, they were just a bit different. Mostly, the woman was rather content with said changes, but part of her was absolutely terrified.

She needed a while to think so she could try to figure out why. Ordering a cup of tea, Sophia took a seat by a window, soon losing herself to her thoughts.
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Cup of Thoughtfulness | Open Empty Re: A Cup of Thoughtfulness | Open

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Dulce walked in, quite bored. She didn't like all the pink and hearts, but oh well.

She saw a professor, and walked towards her. "Hey, Can I join you?" She asked.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Sophia blinked, looking up from her tea with a warm smile. "You certainly can," she responded. "There isn't anyone else sitting there, and there's nothing like a nice cup of tea and a good conversation."
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:44 pm

This woman reminded her of Passion- who had loved a good conversation and family was the biggest gift ever received.

"Thanks." She thanked her. "I am Dulce. I am a second year." She said.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:57 pm

"Sophia," the woman replied, then inclined her head slightly. "Professor Wyse, professor of Divination. Sophia is fine outside of class.

"Second year, is it? Hmm. Seems so long ago. It's a good year for growth, second year. You can learn a lot about yourself."
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Dulce didn't feel like mentioning that she felt like she learned all of herself. Watching her sister get attacked by vampires, protecting her, she learned a lot.

"Alright then. Sophia. It feels weird calling a professor by there first name."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 pm

"Then, call me Professor," Sophia said lightly. "It really doesn't matter. One is my name, the other my title.

"What brings you to this eclectically decorated little shop? It is my understanding that Honeydukes is far more interesting." She took a sip from her teacup, setting it down on its saucer.
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Dulce smiled gratefully at the professor. "Thanks."

"I was bored, and walked into a random area." She answered. She started fiddling with her necklace. "I get bored easily."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:47 pm

"Ah, yes. Boredom," Sophia murmured sagely. "The progenitor of much mischief and misdeeds." She gave an impish grin.

"It would seem you could do with a hobby. Something to help ward off boredom."
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Dulce laughed a little. "I have one, just not a healthy one." She said. "I sometimes stay up very late reading about Defense against the Dark Art stuff, and practicing the spells if I can. It takes up a lot of time and energy." She replied.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:15 am

"Nothing wrong with a bit of reading," opined Soph, "though, I can't say I read much in regards to Defense.

"Hmm... I don't know what I could suggest as a means to entertain yourself, I'm afraid. Bit of a dull person, myself. I read, wander about, talk to people here and there - I don't do much, really." She smiled, giving a small shrug of her shoulders. Sophia didn't mind that her life might seem boring to most. Possessing her Gifts made her life quite interesting enough.
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Dulce nodded. "Does't seem dull. Some people don't need a whole lot of excitement to be happy, you seem like one of them. I am the same way, sort of." She grinned, and leaned back in her chair.
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:05 am

Her dear mother Rachel had forever been telling Kirsten about the ever-famous Madam Puddifoots Tea Shop, and now, as a first year, Kirsten could hardly believe she was standing in the shop where her parents had met, and their romance had blossomed. It was an odd feeling, being in a room where history had been made!

A lovely, quaint little place, Kirsten thought to herself, taking in the surroundings with eager, sparkling eyes. Her view clocked on to two poised women having a conversation, and, eager as ever to make friends, Kirsten took a deep breath and readied herself to introduce herself.

"H-hello." she said to the two women before her. "I'm ... sorry to barge in," she added shyly. "Would you mind if I sat with you a while?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:25 pm