Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

SpillingMyGutsAboutLikingYou....AndFailing

Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

SpillingMyGutsAboutLikingYou....AndFailing Empty SpillingMyGutsAboutLikingYou....AndFailing

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:09 am

Tobi couldn't wait any longer he just had to know if Aquila liked him or not. He needed a friend and maybe something more and he saw that in Aquila. Whether the other saw it or not was another question entirely.

Tobi had been walking down the hall when he came upon a door. Walking in he found it to be the Room of Requirement. It was suited to what he wanted in fact. Just a simple room with 2 seats and a table with some treats and drinks on it.

Sitting down he wrung his hands nervously. What was going to happen? Would Aquila like him? Hate him? Never want to have anything to do with him again? Anything of a number of things could go right or wrong and Tobi was clueless as to how it would go.

He had sent Aquila an owl to meet him here. What is he didn't show up? What if everyone found out? Would he be a laughingstock? Sitting there he waited and waited.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

SpillingMyGutsAboutLikingYou....AndFailing Empty Re: SpillingMyGutsAboutLikingYou....AndFailing

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:36 am

Aquila strolled down the hall skimming for the Room of Requirements. He knew the general location - as a self-proclaimed mischief makers it was a requirement - however he had never gotten around to finding the exact location. Still he figured that if he walked along he would find it eventually.

He had been surprised to recieve Tobias's note, however it hadn't been an unpleasant one. He liked the guy; he seemed nice enough.

He let out a call of success as a door appeared on his right. He grabbed the handle.

"You rang," he drawled in a stupid voice as he walked in. He laughed closing the door behind him.

Tobi sat at a table with some food and drinks; Aquila, as he walked in, noticed that the other boy looked particularily stressed at the moment, but Aquila decided the best method of action was to ignore it.

"Oo, treats," he smiled flopping into the empy seat and helping himself. He swallowed before glancing at the boy across the table from him, "So Forsyte, what are we doing here today?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

SpillingMyGutsAboutLikingYou....AndFailing Empty Re: SpillingMyGutsAboutLikingYou....AndFailing

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:46 am

Tobi watched as Aquila walked in all cheerily. He hoped that was how they would both walk out of this room. Reaching over as Aquila sat down he took a treat off the table and nibbled on it.

"I assume you had no trouble finding the room," he said nervously, "If you did sorry for that I just wanted somewhere quiet to talk. How has your day been so far?" He wanted to make small talk because he was scared to say what he wanted right off.

Taking a cup and filling it with some water he took a sip. There was butterbeer there as well but he figured it wouldn't sit well at the present time.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 am

"Nah," he waved off the other boys comment and stuffed the rest of his treat into his mout, "I'm here aren't I?" he mumbled around a full mouth, swallowing before he continued, "I just used my superior brain power to figure it out."

Aquila drummed his fingers on the table as he analyzed what was before him; he wanted to take another but in the end decided better of it, "My day has been... good; a little bit of down time, a little bit of mischeif," he had a new plot in the works, but it was only in the idea faze right now, "Its what I call a good use of time."

"What about yourself?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 am

Tobi couldn't take it any longer. It was just too much on his mind to talk about anything else anymore. Aquila would either like him or not. He could do nothing if he didn't

Staring at Aquila as he ate and then talked he decided it was time to get it over with. Taking a deep breath he started.

"Aquila I like you but not in a friend way but I understand if you don't but I don't know there is just something about you that draws me to you. I think you are cute, charming, smart and someone I can trust. Please forgive me if I say something wrong but I like you. I Like you.

He turned away waiting for whatever reaction Aquila would have. Bad or Good he had to take it and live with it. Silently he awaited.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 am

Aquila started to reach for another treat and then froze halfway through the action. Tobi's words hit him like a load of bricks.

And at first he felt nothing. The words just rung about in his head, echoing about as if there was nothing else in there. He felt as if he should say something - make a joke... or.... but this wasn't really a joking situation now was it? Did he finally have enough sense to figure out that?

"Oh," the word came out of his mouth without any thought. He wasn't even aware that he had truely uttered it. He finally pulled himself into action and sat back into his seat with a thud, "That's - wow..."

His mind was blank - he knew that Tobias deserved some sort of responce, but his brain was still frozen. He could make his lips and tongue work even if his brain could come up with something.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 am

Tobi saw the look of shock on Aquila's face and knew he need to say something.

"I really like you Aquila. I think you are really cute. I-I am gay and I am attracted to you. I want you as a friend and more and I want to have you there so I can tell you things. I love you Aquila."

There he said it. I love you. If Aquila didn't get anything from that then Tobi didn't know what would. He sat there looking at the floor wringing his hands. His stomach was all knotted up.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:34 am

I love you it echoed in his head over and over. Bouncing off the frozen bits of his brain thawing it as it went.

"But, but -" he stuttered, his mouth felt oddly heavy, like it too was defrosting, "You barely know me." He had to work so hard to make sure his parents still loved him, how could it be possible he had convinced this boy of it without really trying?

As his shock wore off, everything started to move once more, his head started to fill with other thoughts. His first impulse wasn't necessarily a bad one, but that was promtly followed by so many waves of contradictions and confusion that he completely forgot about any of it.

He could hear the thumping of his heart as his blood spead up and pumped through his body; his breathing caught and voice once again stopped working.

He could feel his hands begin to shake, so he quickly shoved them under the table, hiding them from sight.

"I-I-" he didn't know what he was going to say. It was changing every minute, yes, no, maybe. He couldn't get anything past the lump in his throat anyways.

God, he didn't want to do anything wrong, but he didn't know what to do right. This wasn't a situation he could just give the other person what they wanted. He had to know what he wanted himself - and he didn't.

He didn't. Oh god, he didn't. That thought boomed in his head loud and obnoxious pushing everything else out.

What did he know? He was just a kid - he wasn't supposed to deal with this stuff. Just smile and lie when needed and that was supposed to get him through.

Without even thinking about the action he stood up abruptly; he wasn't even aware he had done until the sound of the chair echoed in his head.

"I-I don't," he started to say he didn't know, but not even that would come out of his mouth. He was a mess; he didn't know what was wrong with him. Oh God what was wrong with him?

His head was shaking, but whether that was because his body was trying to do what his mouth couldn't, or because it, like his hands, were just malfunctioning he didn't know. He took a step back, and then another.

Suddenly it seemed like he couldn't stop them from moving.

"I'm- I'm sorry, I-I-" he didn't know what he was, he didn't know anything. Not even aware what his words would sound like, what he was implying - he didn't know what he wanted to imply - he just kept stuttering like a madman, "I can't - I don't know... I just.."

He shook his head, he couldn't do this anymore; he needed to get out - he needed air.

With one more completely heartfelt apology, he spun on his heals and did the only think his could think at the moment.

He bolted.

After every stupid act, every trip to an adult who knew healing magic, every jump, dive, and fall Aquila finally felt something he had never truely felt before.

Aquila Turrow had been scared; scared of what he wanted, didn't want - scared that he didn't know the difference anymore.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:40 pm

He watched Aquilia getting more frightened. He could see the look of confusion and horror on the kids face. How could Tobi think he was gay when girls were all over Aquila? How could he think Aquila liked him in even the same way? He had made the biggest mistake of his like besides entering the Shrieking Shack.

Tobi wanted to say sorry but the words were caught in his throat. Aquila thought he was just coming over for a chat and then Tobi slams him with that bold statement. What was he thinking?

He watched Aquila stumble and act like a trapped rat and then he bolted. He ran away. From everything. Tobi was heartbroken. Nothing made sense. Aquila didn't know? Couldn't say? What was Tobi to think other then that Aquila didn't like him and ran away. Would he even be able to get near the kid anymore? Was their friendship over now?

Tobi sat there and cried. He cried so hard. It was like a piece of him had died. He was alone and would no doubt stay that way forever. A lone wolf.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:16 am