Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Seeing red

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Seeing red Empty Seeing red

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Arsen didn't know what was happening but he felt angry. So angry that if he didn't vent soon he would soon explode. HE gritted his teeth and clenched his fists as he walked through the muggle streets of london. His father wanted hell on earth so he was going to make him one.

He stood in the middle of the road blocking all traffic and catching everyones attention. He looked up flashing all of them his red eyes, those nearest him looked at him with a mixture of distaste and disgust, which only angered him more. His hands sprang to life with hells fire, not even caring about the pain it brought him now. He was too angry now to care, he just wanted fear and blood and he wanted it now.

Screams erupted around him as they all screamed wizard. "WIZARDS ARE HUMAN! IM NO LONGER HUMAN!" He laughed throwing his head back so the laughter echoed off the buildings.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Seeing red Empty Re: Seeing red

Post by Djinn Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Djinn appeared beside one of the buildings, arms across his chest, one shoulder leaning against the brick. His own red eyes flickered like flames.

"Boo," he said to a fleeing man who had wandered too near. The mortal had been looking back over his own shoulder at the havoc being wrought in the middle of the street. He became a pile of smoldering ash before he even had a chance to cry out in alarm.

Pushing off from the wall - the bricks scorched and melted smooth where he'd been touching them - he strolled forward. The demon sent a jet of flame at a car that was stupid enough not to stop. It exploded, it's burning husk flipping end over end into the vehicles behind it.

"Hellfire," Djinn stated approvingly as he drew up beside his son. "Very nice. Not that I disapprove, but what exactly initiated this little... party?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm

He turned and looked as the car blew up, he did not do that. He growled and slowly moved forwards, someone was using fire and he didn't like it. That was when he saw his father, great, he really wasn't in the mood for him.

"What? Isn't this what you wanted?" He spat grabbing the nearest muggle by the throat and instantly turning them to dust. "What are you doing here anyway?"
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 pm

"Tone..." Djinn growled in warning, then, shrugged a shoulder. "I heard there was mayhem going on, so I came to have a look. And as I said, I don't disapprove - shut up, I'm talking!"

A police car's siren lasted a second after the vehicle itself had been reduced to a molten puddle.

He turned back to Arsen. "I don't disapprove. I ask because," the demon paused to chuckle, apparently amused, "Well, I suppose it's because I'm curious. Wonders never cease."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 am

He growled. "Im sick of watching my tone. Im sick of everything." He spat touching a passing car so it erupted into hell fire flames.

"Well im doing it cause i can. No one is big enough to stop me so im going to destroy this city until someone does." He said tearing up tarmac as he walked by, his feet now on fire.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:25 am

The amusement abruptly fled Djinn's features. A muscle in his jaw twitched and a wall of hellfire shot up around them. Grabbing his offspring by the scruff of the neck, his now claw-like nails digging into the boy's flesh, he jerked Arsen back towards him.

"Think again," he snarled, voice far too deep. "Fun as this little temper tantrum of yours is to observe, I have already told you once, and I will not tell you again - I have a plan, and you will not screw it up.

"Furthermore," the demon growled. His mask of flesh had smoldered away to reveal a grotesque form with oily black skin. Cracks spread all over the creature, as numerable as veins, the light of hellfire shining through from within his very being. "Demons have rules. Unfortunately for you, you are my responsibility. If you break our codes, guess whose ass Lord Satan puts on the racks?"

His red eyes shone from inky black pits and smoke curled from the long slits that were his nostrils. Djinn then spoke in a tone Arsen had never heard from him before. He spoke as one who had once been in charge of all of Hell bar one being.

"<<ENOUGH.>>"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:20 am

He knew immediately that he had said the wrong thing, he felt the air around him change. It got hotter and so did he. It was as if their blood reacted together. As his father got hotter and angrier so did he, he could literally feel the anger boiling inside of him. His own hand shot up to his neck to try and loosen the grip his father had on him. He hated being touched and this was definitely over stepping the touching boundary. "Release me." He said still struggling in his grasp.

"Right the plan to take over hell and earth. You really think thats going to happen? Its a death wish waiting to happen and i want no part in it." He said, he didn't care now what his father did he just wanted him to leave him alone. He was sick and tired of being everyones psychic, he wanted to be the lead man for once. He wanted to lead his own life and live it the way he wanted not how everyone else said he should.

He gritted his teeth. "Might have known it was about you." He said rolling his eyes, demons were very selfish creatures he should know because without his human side he'd care about no one, he'd even kill Char given the chance and he wouldn't even care as long as he himself remained safe and alive.

His eyes widened at his tone and all the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. It was both incredible and frightening to hear, no wonder everyone followed his instructions in hell if he spoke like that.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 am

Everything abruptly stopped.

The wall of hellfire vanished. Djinn's human mask was suddenly back in place and he'd released Arsen so quickly, it was almost as though he hadn't been touching him at all. In fact, the demon was now standing in front of the boy.

"You want me to leave you alone?" he asked, tone very soft, extremely controlled. His expression was completely unreadable.

"Fine," Djinn declared. "I shall treat you just like every pathetic mortal on this planet.

"One parting word of advice, son. I'd leave here, if I were you. Heavenly squad's on its way."

His eyes flashed with white-hot fire and then he was gone in a puff of sulfurous black smoke, his extreme displeasure still hanging in the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 pm