Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Class Rules & Expectations.

Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Class Rules & Expectations. Empty Class Rules & Expectations.

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 am

As the new Dueling instructor, here are few things I want to be clear of and some rules to consider:

1. Everyone attending Wizard Dueling should absolutely come to class once lessons started. Anyone who failed doing so, then I have nothing else to do but give detention. Wherein I'm forced to and not willing to.

2. Tardiness is out of my mind as long as you arrive well. And please, you don't have to come up with excuses that I've already came up with while I was studying. Just don't say anything without truth in it. Tell me the real reason and I'll understand with my best; maybe perhaps privately when I've decided to.

3. Come to class prepared and motivated. The only thing essential to bring is of course, your wands and active participation throughout the whole lesson.

4. As much as everyone wants to, this subject is ought to be exciting, fun, active, and full of adventure. So please help the instructor in achieving those goals. Any behavior that will surely disappoint me will be stopped as soon as possible with the required consequences.

5. I'm not a selfish person and I will give points to those worthy enough to be given on recitations and grades to those I am fully proud of. So do the best of your abilities and make me wow.

6. Once I'm explaining the topic and talking, please refrain from chatting and do listen. It would be very unfortunate indeed if we encountered someone being hurt just by being rowdy and inattentive.
    7. Talk all you wand before lessons begin. I'm fine with that.

8. Lastly, homeworks are rare to be assigned. Just keep in mind what we've learned and those things can come in handy sometime around.

That's all, and I hope everyone can follow to make this school year memorable to us. Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm