Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Date (Bree and Shaun)

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

A Date (Bree and Shaun) Empty A Date (Bree and Shaun)

Post by Bree Archer Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:58 pm

------------------------ BROWN MANOR ------------------------

Bree tied her oil-black hair quickly into a stylish bun and applied a little lip gloss onto her soft lips. She couldn't exactly remember what happened last night, but there was Shaun, and then there was a kiss, and then a planned date. It was a rather eventful work break. Wrapping her silk white night gown more tightly around her as a cold breeze came in through the large window, she closed the heavy red curtains. Okay, so her hair and makeup were both done, but it was 7:30 already, and she wasn't in her dress.

Wasn't my fault that The Basement needed some clearing up after that big project she grumbled mentally, hoping that Shaun wouldn't come on time.

Sighing, she reached to her (freakishly large) wardrobe and pulled out her only dress. Casual, black, elegant, hugged all of her curves...and had annoying buttons on the back which she couldn't reach. Bree hardly ever wore dresses, and it seemed an utter mystery of how she was ever going to get the thing on. After half an hour of struggling, rolling around on the floor with the garment, accidentally burning the furniture out of frustration and tearing through one of the curtains, Bree stood in the dress, smoothing down the fabric with a prominent smirk on her face.

"Take that." she murmured, and skipped delicately in her black heels over the remains of her bedroom to make her way over to her vanity desk, that had a narrow escape from the chaos a few minutes earlier. She looped a long necklace beaded with turquoise stones around her neck and began to put her matching earrings on.

(OOC- Breee: http://images.askmen.com/2011_top_99/galleries/68-mila-kunis-1295650142.jpg )
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Date (Bree and Shaun) Empty A Date

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Shaun copied the parameters from last night in his mind and apparated right beside Bree's bed. She was turned to the mirror, clasping her earrings.

"Hello, Bree. You're looking stunning."

And he hoped she wouldn't stab him with one of her daggers. What a way to die, stabbed by your date for appearing beside her bed. One corner of his mouth turned up at the thought.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

A Date (Bree and Shaun) Empty Re: A Date (Bree and Shaun)

Post by Bree Archer Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Bree immediately slid a muggle looking gun from out of her dress and held it to the side of Shaun's head threateningly before she had a chance to even recognise who it was that had apparated next to her bed. She laughed lightly when she saw it was her date.

"I would say sorry, but I find this situation quite amusing." she smirked, stepping closer and pressing the gun harder onto Shaun's head playfully.

"Thank you." she smirked. She bloody well deserved some praise after that war with the dress.

"And where are you taking me, sir?" she asked, slipping her arm in his.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Shaun smiled as the gun touched his temple. "My, You're quick."

He grabbed her hand in his, "Come on, you'll see." And he apparated them to a deserted alley.
    "Come walk with me." he said, her hand in his.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:07 pm

"I have to be." she muttered, a smile playing at her lips as she slid the gun somewhere in the back of her dress.

"Oh, how charming, a deserted alley." she murmured when they apparated.

"C'mon Shaun, where are we going?" she asked curiously, walking close to him.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 pm

They stopped in front of The Jug and Bottle. "I hope you'd like it better than the alley." Shaun smirked and pulled out a barstool for her.
    "For you m'lady, now what shall I get you?" Shaun smiled. It was fun playing the perfect gentlemen, when they were stumbling along, drunk.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Bree smirked as they stopped in front of the Jug and Bottle.

"Muggle place. London's finest, I believe." she smiled.

She mocked a pout.
    "Oh, but that alley has so many great memories." she winked at him.

Bree bit her lip in amusement.
    "Your pick, handsome." she said, and sat on the chair delicately, vaguely wandering what muggle alcohol tasted like. Red wine, she was familiar with.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Shaun thought for a minute.
    "How about some red wine? I haven't tasted them in ages."

Shaun glanced at her, she was looking so beautiful today. He tugged his jacket closer, it was cold tonight.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Bree couldn't stop the girly smile that crept onto her lips when he suggested red wine.

"Perfect." she smiled.

"So, Shaun, where did you study at school?" she asked politely, making light conversation. They had already had the whole past talk( even if they were drunk) but she wanted to learn about his future now. His goals.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:37 am

"Hogwarts of course." Shaun smiled at the fond memory. "I's sorted into Slytherin, but the hat considered me for Ravenclaw too. And you?"
    Their drinks arrived along with some finger snacks.
    Shaun sipped on it and sighed happily.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:01 pm

"I would have loved to go to Hogwarts." she admitted, forcing a smile.

"I was tutored privately. My secondary school education started when I was 15, but I finished with great grades." she smiled.

Bree drank the wine slowly, savouring the taste.

"How's the school now, anyway?" she asked, remembering that Shaun was the Potions Master there.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:53 pm

"I don't know." Shaun smiled, a small smile tugging at his lips.
    "Our professor taught differently. We used to do a lot of research on our own. Often putting the school rules and our own life at stake. Not that they're extinct this time, mind you."
    Then he turned serious, "It was different I guess. We're going through the aftermath of the biggest wizarding war in history. And they're growing up when there is a war brewing, even bigger than before." He whispered, careful of the muggles around them.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Bree grinned at Shaun slyly.

"I do hope you're scaring them a little, too." she smirked.

Archer lowered her voice to the same volume, wary of the muggles.
    "Have you taken a side?" she murmured, holding his gaze as she sipped her drink. She did not want to fight against him.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:15 pm

"Oh, I don't know. They stay in line, and that's all I'm gonna ask." Shaun said. Really, paying attention in class, no disrespect and no explosion, that's all he expected and he was satisfied the way things were going in class.
    "No, I haven't, and I have no plans to get into a war at the moment. I'm onto the discovery of a sweet poison." He winked at Bree.
    "Enough about me, tell me about yourself. How's your work going on? What are you working on at the moment?"
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:18 pm

"Do you have an apprentice yet?" she asked. Anyone would be lucky to have Shaun as teacher, yet alone a master- Bree could tell that. "I don't suppose you could be my master, Shaun?" she winked at him cheekily, then frowned. "I actually do need help with a Laxative Potion, if you wouldn't mind taking a trip to the Basement later on." she smiled innocently at him.

"I don't "side", but I do work for the Maius Bonum Order." she grinned. "It's entertaining." Not that she had to tell him that she was the assassin there. Besides, if he did say anything, there were a lot of things she could do to silence him. She smirked slyly at the thought.

Bree laughed lightly.
    "Not a lot of people will want to check the taste for you."

"Just don't get any poison in you while you're working, I would absolutely hate to have to suck it out of your blood again." she winked at him.

Archer's eyes flared competitively at the mention of her business and a smug smile played at her lips.

"I'm reaching the top of my game. The best in Europe, Asia and Africa. Now I'm heading for the US." she nodded.

"Big project, but it's a secret." she smirked, and brought a finger to her lips. "Though it'll be pretty hard to miss in the Basement." she shrugged.

Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 pm

"Not yet, but I'm thinking of asking one of the Ravenclaws. He shows promises." Shaun said but then noticed her wink. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear, " Oh, but I'd like you to be my equal, sweetheart. Laxative potion, alright. When do you want me to check on it?"
    He frowned a little at the thought of her involved in a war, but he knew he can't stop her. She's a proud and independent woman, and he admired her more for it. "Don't you dare get hurt or dissappear on me." he growled in her ear, "I swear I'll blow up your 'Order' if something happens to you." He had to remind himself that they were in a public place and a muggle one at that, that he can't simply grab her and disappear to somewhere unplottable.
    He took a deep breath and smiled a little as she teased her on the poison, "Oh, but I'd love for you to have to suck it out of my blood again." he smiled cheekily at her.
    "I can keep secrets and I most certainly don't want to pry in your business." He said, "So you can just tell me the properties of the potion and i can brew it for you."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Bree smirked.
    "I like it when you call me sweetheart," she whispered back, a playful glimmer in her green eyes.

"Soon, if you don't mind. I'm going to need the Laxative to be fast acting and with a long effect, so the potion should be stronger than usual." she said, her tone a bit more formal as she spoke of her blooming business.

"I wouldn't dream of it." she smiled reassuringly, remembering the people that Shaun had lost in his life already. "Besides," she continued, "I don't think many people could hurt me." she smirked. A hand came up to his face and traced his jaw lightly. "Nevertheless, you're cute when you're protective." she smirked.

"I don't need poison as an excuse." she smiled slyly.

"I do trust you." she mused.

"I'm working with what the muggles call nuclear energy and trying to work it into an Ancient wizard weapon found in Rome. It took months to find the thing in Italy, but I succeeded. It's resting in the Basement now, but it needs something powerful to awaken it. Our magic isn't enough, I need muggle science."

"The Laxative Potion would be for stealing said science." she murmured the whole thing, voice low and wary.

Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 am

Shaun shook himself out of his grim thoughts, took a deep breath to steady himself, then nodded.
    "Yeah, right. laxative potion. I'll be working on it." He relaxed when Bree's fingers traced his jaw. He scowled playfully, "I'm most certainly not cute!" He grumbled.
    "Oh, I know." He smirked at her, remembering their last meeting.
    His eyes lit up at the thought of combining muggle nuclear technology with magic, "That'll be cool. I'd like to see it." Ancient magic was one of his forrays, though not many knew about it. He interlaced his fingers with Bree's absently stroking their tips.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Bree laughed quietly and kissed him lightly.

"Honey, if you weren't cute, I wouldn't be here." she murmured against his lips. "And thank you for making the potion. I owe you." she smiled.

"You can look, but you can't touch." she warned him playfully. Seriously though, he would probably end up dead without knowing how to handle the weapon properly.

"How much do you know about Ancient magic?" Bree asked.

She sighed quietly, hopefully not loud enough for him to hear, as she watched their fingers interlace. Bree had never felt this...vulnerable, before.

"Shaun..." she murmured quietly, enjoying the way his name could roll off of her tongue. Bree frowned lightly, forgetting what it was she was going to say in the first place.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 am

Shaun huffed a little childishly, "I'm so not cute. Handsome, dashing, yes. But cute, no no. That's for kids." He grinned cheekily and kissed her back.
    Shaun raised an eyebrow when she said not to touch it. "Well, enough to bind the atomic energy with magic." He said nonchalantly and sipped on his wine.
    "Yes?" he asked absently doodling on the back of her palm.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Bree laughed at his child-like behaviour.

"Handsome?" she looked him up and down. "Yes."

"Dashing?" she grinned at him. "Absolutely."

"Cute?" she laughed. "200%, darling." she smiled.

Bree's face turned stern. "Shaun, I'm being serious. Do not touch the weapons I build. They're dangerous, and not just for you."

She frowned and rested her head in the crook of his neck, breathing him in as she watched their hands.

"What..." she began faintly.

"What do you plan to do with me?" she asked quietly, hating her vulnerability. She scrunched her eyes close in frustration.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Shaun put his hands up, 'Alright ma'am, I won't touch the articles thou make!' He grinned. Honestly! Weapons are meant to be dangerous. But he'll respect her wishes.
    He carded his fingers through her soft hair, 'What do you mean? What do I want to do with you? Well, I like you, a lot. Don't you?' His mind threatening to go into confusion mode. Love, relations all sounded like foreign teritorry at the moment.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Bree grimaced.

"Don't ever call me ma'am, it makes me feel old." she mumbled. She looked back at up at him, "Good." she frowned, thinking of 101 ways Shaun might die in the Basement. "Actually, you've been formally banned from the Basement." she changed her mind, and smiled a little.

She practically purred when she felt Shaun's fingers running through her hair. "I don't...I mean...Of course I like you. Very much, actually." she looked away shyly at this point, unsure of her words.

Sighing, and leaning into him she shook her head. "Leave it. I don't want to discuss that on our first date." she laughed. Was there even going to be a second? Her face froze. She hadn't considered that. This could be the last time she saw him, for all she knew. They may never need cross paths again. But the date was going well...to her. What if he wasn't enjoying himself? An out of place paranoia and uncertainty gnawed at Bree. She shifted uncomfortably and tried to shake the feeling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 am