Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Muggle for the moment (Open)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Muggle for the moment (Open) Empty A Muggle for the moment (Open)

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 pm

J. J. sighed as she caught her reflection in one of the shop windows. It looked odd to be wearing an old T-shirt and her jeans - her favourite jeans. There had been a time when she would throw a fit if these jeans weren't an option to wear but now...

It felt odd to be wearing them, wearing Muggle clothes.

Her hair was pulled into a braid that hung down her back. She started playing with it nervously as she looked around her.

She had been shopping with her brother - technically her whole family was some where in the visinity but Zach seemed to be the only one remotely interested in catching up - but he too had seen something he desired and buggered off with a promise to be back soon.

Almost twenty minutes ago.

She kicked the wall in frustration, and then began to hop around as that hurt more than she had anticipated.

Apparently she could look like a Muggle again, but in truth she couldn't go back.

A Muggle for the moment (Open) Empty Re: A Muggle for the moment (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:37 am

Miles was getting sick of hanging out in the three broomsticks, he decided it would be interesting to investigate the muggle world, So he decided he would go to London and walk around the shops. Miles was enjoying walking around and looking in shops.

As Miles was walking up the streets, he noticed a girl hoping around on one foot, he smirked and gave a little laugh. Muggles are definately odd Miles thought to himself
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:32 am

J. J. heard a laugh and stopped. She whirled around, her braid hitting her back with a thump, and gave the smirking boy a hard look.

In the back of her mind she thought he might have looked familiar but she wasn't in the mood to pursue that present train of thought.

"You know," she said rather icily her past frustration burning into a harder tone than she might have otherwise done, "It's not polite to laugh at people in pain."

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:07 am

Miles's smile quickly disappeared and he went red in the face, " Oh... im sorry i didn't realise that you had hurt yourself" Miles apolozied " I didn't mean to laugh" Miles still felt really bad about the whole thing

As Miles was looking at her, he thought he'd seen her at Hogwarts, perhaps in his potions class..... No couldn't have, she was a muggle it would be impossible Miles thought to himself
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Zach was wondering around, searching for his sister when he saw her talking to some strange guy. He didn't look alarming, but still...
    She had an unusual grin on her face, like she was in pain, and the guy was blushing.
    "Hey!" he yelled to them, more to the guy than to his little sister.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Miles thoughts were suddenly interupted by a lot voice, he looked over in the direction of the noise, a boy came walking up towards them it looked as though he knew the girl. Miles smiled, and held out his hand " Hi im Miles Bloxam"
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Zach was kind of embarassed that he jumped to conlussions so he politely introduced himself to this new guy.
    He turned to his sister. "JJ, whats wrong?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:22 am

J. J. huffed at the boy, "Why else would I be hopping around like a lunatic?" Unless of coures, she added to herself grumpily, I was a lunatic, which is always an option.

Sighing she ran a hand through the part of her hair that wasn't tied up in a braid. She guessed she was being unreasonable to the boy.

She was about to apologize when her brother's loud voice cut through her own thoughts. About time he showed up, she grumbled to herself as the boy - Miles apparently - introduced himself to Zach and the older boy did the same.

She quirked an annoyed eyebrow as Zach in response to his question, "How about my brother needs a new definition of 'be back soon'?"

She paused for another moment before blushing slightly but refused to admit embarrassment.

"And," she added with a huff, "if you must know, I kicked a wall."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:33 am

As the girl replied the to boy, he he realised that he was her brother, he smiled at them both "Well, sorry once again i didn't realise you were hurt, well I'll be going now"

Miles walked past them, his pocket brushed against the boy causing his wand to fall out, he quickly spun around feeling it fall out of his pocket, he kneeled down to quickly pick it up, hoping they didn't see.Being muggles they would have thought he was some kind of a loony carrying a wand around
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:23 pm

He was laughing. That was so like his sister, to hurt herself doing things like kicking walls or walkin backwards.
    "I saw my friend Anne, the ginger, so we...talked a little", he explained to her while his expression changed into his best, modest face. "And it seemed really like 5 minutes, no more than 20, I swear!"
    Miles was leaving them and before Zach could say goodbye to him, something fell out of the red guys pocket.
    Zach realised it was a wand.
    "Dear God, put that thing away before someone notices it!", he yelled in panick.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Miles looked up at the boy who was yelling frantically for him to put his wand away, Hmm thats so werid its like this muggle knows what a wand is Miles thought to himself, perhaps he's a wizard. Miles didnt want to take any chances, so he quickly picked up his wand and tried to think of an explantion, " Oh this is my little brothers toy wand, he's always putting his toys into my pocket" Miles laughed nervously
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Zach looked at his sister for approval.
    "You know...we can find a quieter place to talk about those things. I'm sure JJ and you can find a mutual language."
    He tried to give him a hint and wondered if he caught up with him.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:08 pm

She shoved her brother's shoulder as he laughed.

"I'm so glad for your sympathy," she drawled sarcastically well rolling her eyes, "I'll have you know that, that actually hurt."

She waved his watch in his face, "Ever seen one of these bucko? You should use it, cause I got to tell you your internal clock sucks. It was way longer than five minutes."

J. J. felt a slight twinge of guilt as Miles started to walk away; she was about to yell her apology after the boy when something fell out of his pocket and Zach started to panic a bit.

She herself felt twinge of surprise and unease as Miles picked up the object and he saw what was in his hand.

A wand.

She remembered her brief thought that he seemed familiar and realized now that it wasn't so impossible after all.

She then plucked the wand, which the boy had picked up but not put away, from his hand and slid it into his pocket, out of view.

"That's quite the toy for a kid to have," she commented shrewdly her eyes squinting slightly, "A little dangerous don't you think? To keep about in these times?"

She thought briefly where her own wand was - in the bottom of her bag in a zipped compartment where it couldn't slip out.

She looked sharply at Zach for a moment before looking around her; although her brother's hint was subtle she wasn't entirely sure she liked it to be too out in the open.

After a moment though she shrugged, "I don't really know if there's anywhere around here that's that quiet, Zach."
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Zach didn't say anything else, he let his sister carry on the conversasion. Maybe he shouldn't talk about things he doesn't know anything about, at least for now.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:14 am

Miles was stunned, the girl and boy were a witch and wizard, embrassed by his clumpsness he replied to the girl " Oh yea i should be more careful shouldn't I" the girl and boy both had their eyes still fixed on Miles

"Well this is embrassing, im in Ravenclaw, i thought we were suppose to be smart" Miles laughed a little he thought the joke might lighten the mood, The boy suggested that they should go somewhere quite to discuss their magic, Miles was confused why would they need to talk about it, but he looked at the two of them and tried to smile through his confusion
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:49 pm

"Don't worry about it," she shrugged, "We all have our moments; just be more careful for next time. I think things are only going to get worse."

J. J.'s face slid into a soft grimace at this thought, and her stomach clenched. She may have been aware of the truth - that the war was going to happen, and probably sooner rather than later - but she certianly didn't have to like it. Sure she had moments when she was mad at all the changes in her life but...

Well the Muggle world was still half of her life; she didn't really want to fight it.

After a moment she shook her head in attempt to get the unpleasant thoughts away and put a smile on her face instead.

She shoved her brother playfully.

"Don't mind Zach here," she teased, "besides not knowing how to keep time, he likes to pretend he knows more than he does."

She held out her hand, "I'm sorry about early. I guess I was in a mood - so much for being nice and loyal; I don't think I properly introduced myself either. So, if you haven't figured it out already, I'm J. J."
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Zach kind of blushed. For a boy of his age, considered to be cool and all, he did that a lot.
    That was not the only weird thing on him, but there's time to talk about that.

"I know only the things the little devil here told me", he started, "so don't be shy to tell me the real truth so i don't have to live in constant fear."

He winked to Miles and smiled to his sister.

This came out well, he thought to himself.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:28 pm

"Hey," J. J. pulled a indignant face at her brother, "I resent that devil comment. I am perfectly the opposite - I am a saint, an angel."

She turned to Miles and gave him a mock glare, "And don't you tell him a thing; you will ruin my master plan. I've got him right where I want him."

She laughed and then looked around her with a relaxed smile. She wondered where the rest of her family was, and felt a twinge of something unpleasant in her stomach. It wasn't exactly that she wanted to spend her whole day with them - in all honesty it wasn't that she was uber close with the lot of them, but now...

She should at least know where they were.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:24 am

Miles smiled to himself, seeing the playful banter between the brother and sister, he adirmed how they didn't take themselves to seriously. " Well its nice to meet you, Zach and J.J." Miles said

Miles looked over at J.J. " And what i've heard about you around Hogwarts, is that your nothing less than a saint" Miles laughed, he was enjoying the company of Zach and J.J. he wish all wizard and witches could be this fun and playful
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:18 pm

"Hells yes I'm a saint," J. J. puffed up her chest and put on some mock bravato before a thought came to her and she stopped, "Wait... can a Saint say hell? Is that like.... sacreligious or something?"

She laughed at herself before stopping.

"Nah, I bet you'd never heard of me before this moment," she nodded to Miles, "I'm not that famous anywhere, let alone at school."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:20 am

Miles laughed at J.J's humor. " Well, i've herad a few second years talking about you in the common room" Miles replied, he then suddlenly realised that it sounded bad

" Oh nothing bad of course, just how sweet you are"

Miles smiled at her, trying to reassure her that people weren't just talking behind her back
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:39 am

J. J. smiled at the boy, and nodded her head in thanks, "They must not have ever seen me first thing in the morning."

She laughed softly and then lapsed into silence.

She was about to poke Zach, trying to provoke him into saying something, but the thought to make that action was interupted by a shrill voice.

"Zach!" J. J. looked over as her sister tottered over towards them, her phone open in one had, and a purse dangling off the other, "Mom said you and the freak need to come - we're getting lunch."

J. J. scowled for a moment, before replacing it with a sickly sweet smile, "Always so great with the words, Abs."
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:50 pm

He felt really uncomfortable.

"Hey Ab, could you at least pretend you are a bit civilized around other people?" he responded to his older sister with a grin. "I mean, I wouldn't like him to think we picked you up in a circus or something. Or worse, to think that we are anything similar to you."

Zach turned to Miles. "It was nice meeting you. I hope we see each other some day again."

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:25 pm

"Could we leave her at the ciricus?" J. J. grumbled more to herself than anyone else in the area. She was quite certian that Abby still far away from them didn't hear her at all, the others she did not know and frankly didn't care.

Making more of an effort to seem cheery she smiled at Miles and reinforced what her brother had said, "It really was nice to meet you... I'm sorry about.. you know... I guess I'll see you, you know, around."

She didn't really need Abby to know that Miles had powers too - she was barely kind to her own sister, she didn't want to see what she'd to strangers.

Maybe she wouldn't care. Who knew.

She gave the boy one more wave, grabbed her brothers arm and dragged him towards their sister.

"Let's just get this over with."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 am

Miles saw an older girl yelling out to the two, he then suddenly realised that she was their sister, J.J. and Zach smiled and said goodbye Miles smiled back at her and " Yeah, see you" Miles replied.

He watched the siblings all walk off, he had to smile to himself wishing his family was that cheerful and happy, instead of his father endorsing his stupid ideals of blood purity
    How did mum ever get involved with a dark wizard, she's such an intelligent woman Miles thought to himself

he quickly snapped out of his thoughts, and continued to walked down the street admiring the cute muggle shops that he past

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:18 am