Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cookies (Spaghetti/Watermelon)

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cookies (Spaghetti/Watermelon) Empty Cookies (Spaghetti/Watermelon)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 am

Melanie climbed her way up to the third floor, she was on her way to Letti's room, which was on the third floor, two rooms way from her own room.

Letti was going to live with them for a while and Mel loved it to bits, she could get annoyed with her cousin but most of them time she loved her the most and had the funnest time with her.

The blonde was hungry, but dinner wasn't for another hour so she had snuck down to the kitchen and filled a box with cookies before making a run for it up the stairs and had decided to share the delicious chocolate chip cookies with her cousin.

She stared at Letti's door for a moment, before she shrugged and pushed them open, not bothering to knock. "Come over to the dark side! We have cookies!" she announced, kicking the door closed again after entering the room.
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cookies (Spaghetti/Watermelon) Empty Re: Cookies (Spaghetti/Watermelon)

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:24 am

Letti was forcing herself to read through next year's potions book when Melanie had come in. She was half relived for the distraction, the other half telling herself that she had to finish. Basically, Letti sucked at potions and she needed all the help she could get for the upcoming year.

"Cookies? In that case, book me a one-way ticket!" Letti grinned, throwing the book across her room and moving over on the bed to make room for Mel.

For the past year, Letti and her parents had been living in Kenya with her grandma. It had sucked, but she couldn't really just up and leave. Now, after months of begging and sucking up, she was living with Mel, her slightly-crazy cousin.

"What type are they?" Letti asked, peering into the box.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 am

Mel plopped down on her cousins bed, letting her back lean against the wall, she opened the box and stuck it towards Letti. "Chocolate chip," she announced, taking her own cookie "The good kind," she added, taking a bite. "Not the ones mum makes, those are hideous." she continued, her mouth growing fuller with each bite before she swallowed.

"Dad made gorgeous ones," she said, putting the box on her lap. "But he obviously didn't make these, Mrah the houseelf did, she makes better ones, but dad always refused to believe you if you said so, making cookies was his only kitchen-related hobby." she explained.

She leaned back, enjoying the feeling the chocolate gave her as it melted in her mouth. "Dyou like your room?" she asked after a minute of silence, opening one eye to get a look at Letti.

Last edited by Melanie McKinnon on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:47 am

Grinning, Letti accepted the chocolate cookie from Mel and plopped it in her mouth. "Mrah's cookies are amazing," she moaned. "It's like an orgasm in my mouth!"

Reaching into the box for another one, Letti examined her room. It was a medium sized room painted with pale green paint. A white dresser was pushed against the far wall, opposite of her full-size bed. There was a desk piled high with school books; the bookshelf was empty. The Slytherin emblem was all over, and a picture of Michael Leto, the hottest quidditch player Letti had ever seen. All in all, the room was perfect.

"I don't even think a princess could have a better room," she said seriously, smiling at her blond-headed cousin.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 am

Mel giggled "A princess? I wonder why they put you in here then, wouldn't a devil like you prefer something more dark?" she nudged Letti playfully and examined the room.

"You're such a Slytherin-idiot Lettika." she said, shaking her head. "I love that photo of Leto, he's gorgeous." she sighed dreamily, taking another bite from her cookie. "We're old Letti," she then sighed, resting her head on Letti's shoulder. "Like, we are old, aren't we? We're fourteen, that's old.. isn't it? I feel like we should be younger."

She sat up, stretching. "I miss Ari and Lola," she admitted, pouting slightly "And James, and Aurie." she added. "Do you think, this year will be a lot harder than the years before?
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 am

"Hell, why don't we just put me in a cave then," Letti said sarcastically, but grinned either way.

Smirking, she picked up a Slytherin scarf off the floor and threw it at Mel. "Slytherin pride, wiatch," Letti giggled. "And I know what you mean. Leto is a godsend!" Another giggled escaped her mouth when Leto's picture winked.

Letti looked up at Mel with furrowed eyebrows. "I don't feel old. And I'm glad that we aren't. I mean, we're closer to being all grown up. We won't have to listen to anyone but ourselves," she said, staring up at the ceiling.

Nodding mutely, a smile tugged at Letti's lips. "I miss them too. I mean, I haven't seen them in over a year. What's been going on with them? Have I missed much?"

"If they give us easy classes, I'll pay you ten galleons," Letti said.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Melanie gasped, reaching forward and grabbing a pair of scissors from the nightstand and holding the Slytherin scarf up threateningly. "I WILL CUT!" she said, playfully opening and closing the scissors.

The blonde yawned, stretching out her arms. "I doubt my mum would ever stop making me listening to her," she grimaced. "DId you know, she has started seeing some other man?" she couldn't hide the bitterness in her voice.

She closed her eyes, leaning back. "Nothing much has happened really, Lola and Ari are a bit sad because they miss Josh and Jace... James is still the silly old James," she smiled. "So it's pretty much the same, but more... lonely for some reason. I don't hang out with some of the same people I used to, you know?"

(O.O.C: I edited my earlier posts a bit, because I may have forgotten Melly's dad is MIA xD)
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:43 pm

"No!" Letti squealed, pulling the scarf away from her cousin and the scissors, holding it tenderly to her chest as she laughed.

Looking over at Mel curiously, her eyebrows scrunched together. Her parents had mentioned something about her uncle being AWOL, but they hadn't really told her any specifics. Sighing, Letti smiled sadly.

"I know that it sucks, Mel, but it's her life. If she wants to see other men, then she can. And look at the bright side! Now we can use your wit and my charm to manipulate those poor saps into doing what we want," she grinned, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"I miss them too. I don't even know where they went, which is weird because we were like this," Letti said, crossing her fingers to show how close they were. "Maybe their aunt had a spazz attack and moved them to Antartica." Shrugging, she grabbed another cookie and started nibbling on it.

"How do you think they'll react," she asked suddenly, "to seeing me? Ari and Lola, I mean."

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Mel lifted her legs up, wiggling her toes, which were clothed in blue socks. "Ravenclaw!" she exclaimed, laughing and not bothering to clean up the cookies that fell on the floor with her sudden movement.

She then pouted. "i know, I don't really expect to see daddy walking through the doors, exclaiming he doesn't hate muggles anymore and that he wants to be part of the family and this new guy, his name is Zach and he has one daughter, whose name I do not know, but at least Zach seems nice.." she shrugged.

Mel pulled a pillow into her lap. "We should owl Josh and Jacie soon, see if they live. Ask what happened. Kill them." she grinned.

The blonde rolled her eyes, chugging the pillow at Letti. "I know EXACTLY whats going to happen! There will be tackling, hugging and screaming! They miss you Letti, like crazy."
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:20 am

"I don't know 'bout you, but SlytherClaws are the best," Letti winked, grinning cheekily.

Sighing, the blond flicked her cousin's forehead. "We'll," she said, emphasizing the word, "give Zach a chance, and I guess his daughter too. But I call first dibs in messing with her if she's...not nice."

Smirking, Letti nodded, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Or we could send them a howler," she stated, nudging Mel with her elbow.

Placing her hands over her heart, Letti grinned. "Awww, I didn't know I was so loved."

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:25 am

Mel rolled her eyes at Letti. "I aaam giving them chances, Marietta is taking it worse than me, she keeps screaming that she wants 'Daddy back' and its rather heart breaking." she said, sighing a bit. "You're welcome to give this girl hell if she's awful." she grinned a at that.

Mel laughed. "Sending them a howler would be amazing! We could yell at them for hours." she laughed, picturing the looks of their friends.

Now it was Mel's time to nudge her friendousin. "You arent," she grinned. "I'm paying them to act like they love you." she declared, sticking a tongue out at her cousin.
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Letti frowned, her eyebrows scrunching together in worry. "I hope she'll be okay. Maybe...maybe she'll move on? Or not..."

Sighing in frustration, she raked a hand through her hair. Despite the fact that she absolutely adored children, Letti had not a clue on how to comfort them. Instead, she would settle with letting others do that feat while she would stand anxiously in the background.

"I can just imagine their faces," Letti grinned, her mind trailing off into the possibilities of what could be said and the different facial expressions that each phrase could bring.

Scoffing, Letti glared at Mel, her arms crossing over her chest subconsciously. "That's rude and uncalled for," she muttered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:54 am