Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Rules of the Tower

Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Rules of the Tower Empty Rules of the Tower

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:48 pm

1. Please come to class, and please be on time.
    • If you are going to miss a class or be late I expect to be told ahead of time and only reasonable answers will result in you not losing points.
    • If you do arrive late - without previously stating a reason for such things - please refrain from giving me some garbbled excuse as you walk through the door. Instead I expect you to stay after class and give me your excuses then.

2. Any time that you miss in my classroom I expect for you to make up. Assuming you followed the above rule, I will inform you of when you are to do so at whatever time I spoke to you privately.

3. This is a lesson, as such I do expect you to learn something. So if you show up for my class I desire that you behave yourself, and come prepared. No talking while others are doing so.
    • On that note, I would also like to express that if you bothered to show up, let us not waste anyone's time by not doing anything. If you don't plan on participating than please don' come to my class.

4. Finally, I would just like to say that I believe it is easier to earn your house points rather than lose them in my class. As long as you follow these rules we should have a good year.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:42 pm