Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Attacked O_O

Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Attacked O_O Empty Attacked O_O

Post by Lacey Black Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am

Allie slowly walked into the owlery humming a tune under her breath. She scanned the crowd of owls looking for the perfect one for her letter. She spotted a dark black one with bright eyes and decided that it would have to do. She was about to reach out when someone jumped on her back and attacked her.

"AHHH!" Allie screamed.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Attacked O_O Empty Re: Attacked O_O

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 am

Melanie walked into the owlery, holding the letter she was about to send to her brother.
    She looked around the room for an owl but instead she found someone else, someone she was very happy to see.

"OH MY GOD ALLIE HI!" She all but screamed as she jumped on her friend, ignoring Allie's screams, when she tackled her on the floor.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am

"OH MY GOSH!" Allie screamed as she was tackled to the floor. She quickly jumped up and was about ti run away when she saw a bouncing Melanie holding a letter. "Oh! Mel! You scared the crap out of me!" Allie clutched her bounding chest breathing deeply. "Why'd you do that?!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 am

Melanie rolled her eyes at the screaming girl.

"Thats how you say hello Allie!" She smiled wickedly

"I've been bored out of my mind today!" she sighed dramatically, then noticed the letter Allie was holding "Oh! You're also sending someone a letter! Who are you sending too?"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 am

"Fine way to say hello!" Allie cried sarcastically then rolled her eyes. "Yes. I see you're sending one as well." Allie pointed to the letter in Mel's hand. "I'm sending mine to my older brother." She attached the parchment to the black owls leg then sent it off through the window.

"He wrote to me not too long ago and told me our mum was trying to get him to join the Death Eaters. . . again." Allie wrinkled her nose in distaste then turned to Mel. "Who's your letter to?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 am

"It's a GREAT way to say hello, I use it on Mare all the time.. she loves it!"

"I'm also sending to my older brother ... He told me he had met someone... a girl - I hope." she rolled her eyes "He is probably afraid I'll scare her away when I meet her... I would never do that! I'm nice to everyone... " she laughed shortly.

"Join the Death Eaters...? Wow.. thats big ..." she frowned sadly at Allie.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 am

Allie laughed. "Yes I'm sure Mary just loves to be tackled unknowingly to the ground."

"A girl? Ooh! Do tell when you find out more about her!" Allie giggled like a little school girl then she became serious again. "Yes. . . she helped kill my father because he refused to join. I fear for my brother." Allie frowned in thought. "So now it's only me and the two boys. I am telling my brother he needs to go into hiding. Mum will find him and I can't bear to loose another person."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 am

"Well.. she herself has a really weird greeting.. after I tackle her... she kicks me.. but I guess that's how Mare says hi!"

"I've written over hundred questions for him to answer about his new girl!" she laughed evilly as she attached her letter to one owls leg and let it fly out the window.

"I'm so sorry Allie," She looked down on the floor before opening her arms, offering Allie a hug.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am

"Well, that is Mare for you!" Allie laughed slightly then watched as the owl flew out the window. "Well, your brother had better answer because Allie is very impatient!"

She looked at Mel's open arms and gave a sad smile before opening her own.

"It's okay. Just. . . the things people do for fun. Muggle torture." She scoffed at the last part. "My mum used to tell us how fun it was but it only made me sick."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am

"If I know my brother right I'll have answers soon..." She smiled at Allie.

She hugged Allie closely "I'm sorry, I know it is horrible..."

"I don't like muggles," she then admitted "Oh... That sounded wrong... I don't hate them or anything... My... My dad was a muggle and he left my family ... He didn't know mum was a witch when they got married, it all blew up in mum's face when she had me and my brother... when he turned eleven he got the letter and.. well... bam, dad found out the real truth and was too freaked out to stay with his family and left us." A small sob escaped her lips "I haven't seen him for 8 years... I don't even remember him." another sob left her lips "I was three years old... and now I don't remember my own father, but I do know enough to hate him."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 am

"Oh!" Allie gasped and hugged her friend tightly. "That is terrible! I can see why you don't like muggles. That is very hard. At least you have your mum and brother." Allie soothed her. "People think that being a wizard would make life easy because of the magic we can do but at times I really wish I wasn't a wizard." She sighed.

"I know how it is to lose a parent. Death is one thing though because. . . because I know my dad didn't want to leave us. But, having ones father just willingly leave. . . that is horrible." Allie shook her head sadly.

"You see, both my mum and dad are purebloods. My mum came from the Malfoy family though and you know how Malfoys are. She grew up hating muggles and would often watch her parents inhumanly torture them. My father, despite what he was taught, loved muggles. He didn't see them as inferior, he saw them as equal. They were forced into a marriage and had my brother Aidan. Then Me and Nico. Then my brother Paul. Paul was always with my mum and my dad would often worry about him. It was like she was slowly brainwashing him. Nico, Aidan, and I were always with my dad until one day my mum and Paul came into the house with a bunch of Death Eaters. My dad had Paul and Nico take me away and the last thing I saw was my own mother murdering my dad while Paul just laughed. I haven't seen either of them again."

"Don't get me wrong, I loved my mum. Despite her prejudices and hatred she was a loving mother. I still often miss her but I think it's growing more into of a 'what could have been' type of miss." Allie shrugged. "I'm fine now though. Nico and Aidan watch me like a hawk and never stop talking about how great muggles are. I love those two with all my heart." She laughed.

"One thing my mum told us she hated about muggles was that they though it was perfectly fine to leave ones spouse. Like your dad. So I understand your pain. It's still hard to know that your dad is out there though. I know mine is gone forever."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am

"We're both really screwed up aren't we?" She sighed and brushed tears of her face.

"I'm sorry about your family... But like you said I have my mum and brother and you have your two brothers, so we're not completely alone and hopeless." She laughed shortly.

"And we have Hogwarts... A great fresh start to make great fresh friends," she smiled at Allie and put a hand over her shoulder. "We'll be fine, wont we?"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:11 am

"Indeed we are!" Allie laughed lightly. "But, yes. You're absolutely correct. We have the people that love us and that is all that matters." She smiled.

"Of course we'll be fine. We have each other. As my dad used to say, 'no matter how much you lose, those losses always come with a gain.'" She wrapped her arm around Melanie's shoulder and steered her to the door.

"C'mon. Let's go find Mary."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:01 am