Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+9
Andria Fallen
Sel
Colin O'Brian
Aldan Chaos
Savannah Lerran
Nova Doherty
Diane Scamander
Azrali Dancescu
Passion Rose
13 posters

Meeting Two- plans

Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting Two- plans - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Two- plans

Post by Isabel Vector Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:23 am

Isabel gave Azrali a weak smile as she slowly wiped away her tears.
    "Yeah, I haven't seen one since. My parents got really protective and we moved near London, in the country. As soon as I got the Hogwarts letter, we got a place in Diagon Alley. I loved my old friends, and I could never turn against the Muggles. They have kindness, and, being a half-blood, I feel like I have to protect both the Muggles and the wizards."
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 am

Az nodded lightly again, "Both of my parents are halfbloods, and I lived for so long amongst muggles.. My older brother and sister live in Hogsmeade and run a small shop/diner that almost no one goes in. Hah." SHe sighed and leaned back, "I just want to take on the world so its better for my baby brother and sister." Determination glowed in Azrali's eyes as her hair turned a deep red. She noticed it from the locks that hung in front of her face and gasped, immediately making it go back to blonde
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:46 am

Isabel smiled through Azrali's little speech, and gasped as the girl's hair suddenly turned red. Azrali turned her hair back to blonde, and looked up at Izzy, as if daring her to comment.
    "You're a Metamorphmagus," gasped Izzy.
    "Guess you're not Ravenclaw for nothing," Azrali chuckled.
    "That's so cool. But why do you keep it a secret?" Izzy asked, wanting to hear more about this mysterious yet nice girl's past.
    Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carla Dancescu Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:51 am

Carla entered the building, late, she knew but was quiet and graceful as she walked in, not making a scene. SHe nodded her head at Passion and took her seat next to her little sister, Azra. "Sorry I'm late, Antoni needed help with a rush." She whispered lightly.

Last edited by Carla Dancescu on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:54 am

Iris laughed softly and agreed with Rosie about he fair enough condition in replacement. Truly, the girl was up for that and looking forward to do so. They love Rosie ever since she met them in her past subject. Everything would fall into place and be perfect without any negative vibes. As though anything's memorable when they were around with her. She was an adult worthy to be a sister, friend, and a professor all the same. Also a Honeydukes owner now and then.

Iris started a frown at the thought of the battle and plans again. She hated every minute being wasted with that topic. But as life goes on, she must take risks and accept reality. It will only end if she would cooperate and contribute to the Order. She shrugged and recalled what she had in mind on what to do. Honestly, she was doing some little research on Healing and stuff. Way back during the break and her free times in Hogwarts.

"Er - I'm actually doing some little research on Healing basics. And training myself when alone. You know."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 am

Andria smiled at Rosie and cited her plan. Well, not really a plan though. But at least she hadn't kept the war out of her mind. It still has a place even if its effects are not that really appealing and nice. She had to be ready. They had to.

"I'm always on guard, Rose. With the diplomacy thing, that I'm not sure of yet. It's rather hard to come up with that topic with other adults. And I am giving my best to teach the children Dueling with much more tasks they could learn from. For the battle of course and for defense."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 am

She nodded. "That is great, Isis and Andrea." Then she smiled. "Alright, everybody. Yesterday, I met a muggle. I wanted to learn about muggles a bit more and started talking to her under the impression I was one too. I made a slip up- calling her a muggle- and she knew who I was." She paused recalling. "She is a muggle who doesn't like all this war stuff. When I knew I could trust her, I was following my Vampire instincts, I invited her to this group." She paused.

"I don't know how you guys will feel about this. But this would help when I go talk to the leaders of the other two groups about Muggles and Wizards living together peacefully." She wrung her hands. "I don't know if she is coming today, or the next meeting."
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Aldan perked up at the mention of a muggle and he wondered who Passion had met. He stayed leaning in his chair quite casually though as he looked around at all the other members of the group. "It'd be wicked to have a muggle join, since it might give a better understanding," he answered her. There's a muggle girl I met a few months back that knows we exist. I could always talk to her as well if you need me to."

As for the leader of the other organization, well Aldan couldn't volunteer anything for that. Opposed to his brother's ways he may be, he didn't really desire openly going against Asric though even coming here seemed to be doing just that.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Maya peered her head round the door curiously, only to find a room filled with witches and wizards. Her breath hitched in surprise and she turned a pale shade of scarlet as she entered the room properly.

The girl exhaled a little at seeing Passion- she knew that she could trust her. Maya smiled awkwardly at the rest of the people in the room.

"Hello." , strangely gifted people that my family is at war with. She mentally added, and laughed nervously, then looked down. After a few deep breaths while focussing on the floor, she cleared her throat and grinned at them, properly.

"I'm Amaya." she introduced herself.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:52 pm

She smiled at Aldan. "That would be great. Thank you." She understood why he couldn't help much.

She grinned when she saw Amaya, and stood up to hug her. "Amaya! You came!" She exclaimed. "You doing alright?" She asked. She turned to the fellow Witches and Wizards. "This is Amaya, the one I was just telling you about." She didn't want to say Muggle, for she didn't want her to become cautious.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 pm

A Muggle joining the group? That made sense. After all, if they were supposed to try and get wizards and muggles to get along, didn't it make sense to get at least one in the group? Looking up as the aforementioned muggle walked in, Savannah smiled up at her with a wave. She might as well try and make her feel comfortable.
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Isabel smiled cautiously at the Muggle, and grinned at Aldan. Brave of him to talk to a Muggle, Izzy knew that if she ever went to the Muggles she knew, she'd be dead. Somehow, she felt like she needed to do something, to contribute to the order. She had to be brave, strong, and work hard if she wanted to be apart of this.
    "My mother is a Muggle," she said suddenly, surprised at her own daring. "She's a part of a lot of the Muggle groups around London. I'm sure me and her could either talk to some of the Muggles, or spy on them." As almost all eyes in the room turned to her, Isabel smiled shakily, and turned to Azrali, who gave her an approving and comforting smile.
    Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carla Dancescu Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 am

Carla smiled, "I worked in Cornwall for a while as a make up associate, I'm sure there are ways I can get around and her information." She smiled, her long hair billowing around her. She pulled it over her shoulder, "I just have to make sure Antoni can hold up the Cafe while I'm gone."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:56 am

Iris turned to the pretty muggle girl and smiled an encouraging one. Good thing they have someone they can relate their hardships through. And this might help them win in the end. She felt hope for the first time and her face lightened up a bit. Brighter than the rest of the day. She loved to get along with muggles. Let alone mingling them way back when she was a muggle herself. Before she even knew her true identity. And some summers spending time with them. But they did not know that their friend was a witch. And that left Iris an outcast and wondering to herself if they do know what was happening around them. If they noticed at all.

And besides, her mother is a muggle-born. Her family don't dislike them. They are actually fascinated from the start. Like living in both worlds. But now, those two are tearing one another down. What a chaotic mess. This is surely the time to sort and make things work out for the rest. Finally live in peace and justice. Equality and unity. For the better of everyone.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 am

Andria nodded towards the muggle. Agreeing with Rosie that this is indeed one solution to their flood of problems. She's a muggle herself. And there's nothing wrong with that. She wanted change and fairness. Like the past years when she was a student. The way and feeling of being accepted. Having friends who were there to help and support you when you needed one. She wanted that back so badly that this is the outcome. Her joining this Order and coming home to her real world. A place she's destined for. The other side seemed to be not at all that suitable for her. And luckily, she's not there to suffer the loneliness of being alone and the hurtful memories left. She might as well be suspected as some ordinary muggle and face her end.

"I'm a muggle-born, Rose. But see, a Wizarding couple adopted me as their own. They're once Aurors. Even though as a muggle that I should be in the other group, I am here. I desire to be fair enough to be a peacemaker of my two worlds. Where I grew and raised. And even though there are terrifying events from the muggle world where I escaped from, I'm still within the need to protect it. I'm utterly thankful where I belong. Where my heart belongs. If not for those encounters, my fate wouldn't make sense at all. I'm quite confused why I still love that world after all what had been done."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Colin listened to the converstations going on around him carefully, but so far did not contribute anything. He himself had only just made the conscious decision to join, he certainly hadn't had time to think of any plans.

He felt his heart clench slightly as Muggles were brought up, and was slightly awed by the appearance of a young Muggle girl. Of course the girl looked nothing like Kiera... but she was the first Muggle Colin had been close to since the accident and he had left with Delaney. His feeling were conflicted with each other for a long moment.

He took a few moments to calm some of them down before speaking.

"My daughter- her mother... my... late wife," Colin paused a moment over those words before continuing, "was a Muggle. It would not be as easy for me as for the few others who have spoken, but there are a few of her aquiantances that I could, should it be necessary, reaquatant myself with."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:47 am

She smiled at the offers, grateful. "Do what you would like. I don't want to push anything on to you." Then she turned to Colin specifically."Thank you. Thank you." She gave him a slight smile and turned to the rest of the group.

"I plan on meeting up with one of the leaders of the two other groups. I am not very social, I used to be, but my change has changed that. I need help coming up with a few points to say, to at least hope to rethink there belief.' She knew it was a low chance, but any chances in this war could help at least one bit.
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:35 am

Isabel smiled. She knew all about what Passion should say.
    "If you're meeting with Maius Bonum," she started nervously, "you should tell them about how us wizards have spells and magic, they don't. It's not a fight, and some are completely defenseless. They're also not bad, their knowledge is great, they've created wonderful things to cope without magic. Their technology is far superior and more advanced at getting things done than what you'd find in a wizard home."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:36 am

Iris shrugged non-emotionally and muttered under her breath. Still loud enough for Rosie to hear,

"Let's just hope that something good will happen to that. Or at least change things."

She sighed and that happy mood of hers was begotten already. Now replaced with fear and anxiousness.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Aireon had kept silent throughout the whole thing. He listened to plans, and he watched as the person walked into the meeting. He decided to speak for the first time since he walked in.

He nodded toward Amaya. "I grew up in your towns," he said. He was careful not to use the word muggle. It sounded filthy to him. He had traveled most of his life and spent most of his nights in muggle hotels. He wore muggle attire in the summers as well, so he was integrated into both worlds. When he heard Rosie say that she was meeting on of the other two groups' leaders, he suddenly thought that it may be a situation that wasn't going to be happy.

"Are you sure that you shouldn't take some body guards, or at least have scouts waiting in the shadows. Just in case it's a trap," he asked. He really wanted to make sure that this group had a fighting chance, and they wouldn't without a leader.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Savannah perked up and glanced over at the dark haired student as he spoke. If they needed a scout, then Savannah would volunteer without a second thought. Of course, her mother wouldn't be very happy with her, but she had to this. If her father was willing to give his life for the order, then wasn't it important? And she'd be with Rosie, so nothing would happen to her. At least, she hoped nothing would. Looking at Rosie, she offered, "I'll go with you if you want."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Maya smiled at all of the people in the room and waved back at one of the girls. They were all very...friendly. Well, it's not that she expected them to murder her- but gosh, when you heard so many rumours, she had no idea what to expect. Passion was lovely though, she had only hoped that they would all be as accepting as her.

She noticed a man looking at her in a strange sort of confusion and awe and she shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. They were discussing muggles, and it was fair to say that Maya had completely lost track of the conversation. Man, she felt dumb, but she went with it.

"I hope my towns treated you nicely then." she said, then realised how thick she sounded.

Oh God, I'm so not meant for this type of thing. she told herself, then shook it off. She could do this. Probably.

"Who.." she began quietly, then cleared her throat.

"Who are the leaders of the other groups?" she asked more confidently.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:45 am

Andria sighed and gave a half-smile to Rosie. One for admiring her courage and another for what they might overcome with the plan. The Slytherin was right. What if it was a harmful trap that can lead them to abolish? She wouldn't want that to happen to anyone. And most especially to the leader. Rosie can't come alone. She needed a companion. And Andria was up for that duty as a member of the Guard. This was indeed her opportunity.

"I will come with you." She said with a sigh as her final verdict.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 am

She nodded. She personally didn't want to threaten there lives but she knew they were right. "I agree then. I will take three volunteers." She wrote down, Guards then under it; Andria, Savannah (She was a bit hesitant on this)

"One more person?" She asked. Then she turned to Amaya. "Asric Chaos, the leader of the Maius Bonum, and currently there is no leader for the Exodus one." She smiled at her.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Wait, what? Savannah stared at Rosie, a mixture of shock and an expression that seemed very close to horror marring her face. "Asric Chaos? As in, Headmaster Chaos? They're letting someone like him , someone who wants to kill most of the world, be responsible for almost all of the Wizarding children in Britain? Why? Why hasn't anyone tried to sack him yet?" crossing her arms, she stared at her, and beginning to realize that when she next saw her mother, she was going to have a very long conversation with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am