Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

There's how many flavors?! (Dick and Bri)

There's how many flavors?! (Dick and Bri) Empty There's how many flavors?! (Dick and Bri)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Richard chuckled a little as he was half-led, half-dragged, off to the Ice Cream Parlour. He shook his head as he approached the counter,

"I don't see what the big fuss is about." he commented idly before he noticed the different flavors of ice cream. He stopped dead as he tried to count the flavors, "OH MY GOD! How many flavors?!"

There's how many flavors?! (Dick and Bri) Empty Re: There's how many flavors?! (Dick and Bri)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Briony smiled as she went through the door, the small bell above it tinkling to signal that there were new customers in there. Briony grinned and walked up to the counter where Richard was stopped dead in his tracks and forced to eat his words with the sheer awesomeness of the ice cream and the vast quantities of flavours.

Briony slowly walked up to the counter and before Richard could act she whipped out her money, grinned wickedly and said to the cashier;

"I would like one small tub of each flavour please."

The woman looked up at her surprise on her face, but then she nodded knowingly and looked up at Richard who was still looking at all the ice creams. "Novice huh?"

"Oh yeah, big novice."

"You sure about every flavour dear? Even the Bruss-"

"Oh yes, every flavour. Here."

Briony handed over 20 Galleons to the kindly lady behind the till and she smiled leading Richard over to one of the booths at the side of the parlour where she sat down elegantly and waited for their ice creams to appear.

There's how many flavors?! (Dick and Bri) Empty Re: There's how many flavors?! (Dick and Bri)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Richard smiled as he was led to the booth by Briony. He shook his head slightly,

"I saw that..." he muttered playfully, "Paying for us... I thought that was my job?"

He shook his head again and smirked,

"Of course, you realise that I've still paid for more?" he grinned, "That dress wasn't cheap. So I think I'm in the lead."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Briony chuckled and she watched as all the different flavours of ice cream were suddenly brought in front of them, all 80 flavours for them to try. With a glint in her eyes she took up her spoon and ate the first bite of cherry, slowly mixing it with the dark chocolate variety moaning contently licking the melting liquid off the spoon.

"You think so? Well just wait, there's more coming."

Briony winked playfully and got some of the marshmallow flavour ice cream on Richard's nose as she touched the spoon to his nose. She laughed at how silly he looked before swiftly getting up and licking it off, taking a spoonful of the coconut one while she was there as it was right by Richard.

"Here you go. All 80 for you to try. Which one first?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Richard frowned a little as he struggled to make a choice. There were 80 flavours for Merlin's sake! His spoon hovered over a few before he dipped his spoon into one and tasted it. He frowned,

"This... tastes like..." he thought about it for a minute, "Vanilla."

He shrugged,

"Not too weird." he declared with a grin, "I think you were exaggerating."

He tasted the next flavour and almost spat it right back out with a glare,

"Mustard." he scowled, "These people are evil."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Briony chuckled when she saw the face that Richard made when he ate the mustard flavour ice cream, she knew that there were much worse ones to taste the ones that were especially on a 'Dare Board' stuck to the back of the wall they consisted of bogey flavour, black pudding flavour, vomit, brussell sprouts and a whole lot more horrible flavours.

She took her spoon and dipped it into a grey ice cream and spluttered a little as she tasted it, pepper, ugh! Briony quickly dipped her spoon into a more neutral flavour of blackberry and pulled a tongue at Richard.

"Pepper, that was slightly gross. Your turn"

Briony sat back on her chair and titled her head, waiting for Richard to try a different flavour, hoping for a nasty one.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Richard chuckled a little before trying another flavour. He smiled,

"That was white chocolate." he gloated before moving on. He smiled even more at the next one, "Is this black pudding? I love black pudding!"

He chuckled and moved it towards her,

"Here... try some."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Briony grimaced a little and she tried to avoid eating the ice cream that was placed in front of her mouth, but, she didn't want to seem like a wimp so carefully she opened her mouth and softly ate the ice cream from the spoon with a massive gulp. It didn't taste that bad after all!

"Not bad not bad."

Briony smiled and picked up a spoonful of lime flavour ice cream and popped it into her mouth, pulling a weird sort of face when she tasted just how sour it was, it was nice though, very nice. Sort of refreshing, keeping on the theme of fruit she tried an orange one and found it to be oddly nice.

"Here, try this."

Briony held out her hand with a bit of ice cream perched on her spoon

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow before tasting the ice cream. He frowned a little,

"Tastes like... mushroom." he decided with a small smile, "What a weird flavour for a dessert."

He tasted another and smiled,

"Tastes like chicken." he declared with a grin before pushing a red pot towards Briony, "Try this."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Briony smiled and took her spoon attacking the red ice cream with it, she put some into her mouth and she smiled it tasted lovely and she knew what it was right away, watermelon. It was one of the nicest ones here she thought, not too tangy but not too rich either. She grinned and ate a second spoonful.

"That one was nice."

Briony pointed at it before she thought it would get boring if they just kept telling each other to eat ice cream, looking out the window at the hustle and bustle of people outside she grinned pushed some of her hair back behind her ears and looked kindly at Rich over the ice cream.

"What do you think of Diagon Alley?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 am

Richard smiled and tasted some of the watermelon ice cream,

"Mmm, not bad." he agreed before chuckling a bit, "Although I think I'm getting the beginnings of brain freeze."

He smiled lazily as he looked out of the window at the busy alley,

"It's nice enough. It has some wonderful shops." he turned slightly to smile at her, "But anywhere in the world is only as good as the company you keep."

He turned fully to look at Briony across the ice cream,

"You could take me to the north pole and I'd think it was wonderful just for your company."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Briony smiled when she heard what Richard said and when she looked back on the past couple of days she couldn't think of a time when she had been happier, but something was niggling at the back of her mind. It threatened to take over her thoughts and make her grumpy if she thought about it too long but she couldn't help it. Never before had she believed in love at first sight but now as she found herself being whisked off her feet in no less than two days it was all a little alarming.

Gently she took a spoonful of chocolate ice cream, eating it quickly until all of it had gone, she then made a start on the cherry and pretty soon after that flavour was gone too. Sighing a little she tried to lift her mood.

"It is pretty nice around here."

She said with a smile then, she got a devious look in her eye and swiftly accio-ed some of the ice that they keep in the back and she shoved it down Richard's top.

"Now you have a back freeze too."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Richard scowled a little before grinning and shaking his head,

"Now that isn't very nice Briony..." he scolded her playfully as he removed his leather coat and then pulled his shirt over his head. Setting the shirt aside, he removed the lumps of ice cream from his back with a napkin before shaking his head a little, "Now I'm going to be all sticky and sweet."

He glared playfully at Briony,

"I hope you're happy. Now you'll have to compete with Anhanger, she'll be all over me."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Briony giggled as Richard pulled a face when the ice went down his back but she blushed bright red when he took off his jacket and shirt in front of the whole ice cream parlour, she hadn't been expecting that and she touched her hands to her face to try and cool down the blush that was spreading across her cheeks.

"It was ice, silly, not ice cream. You're just wet and cold."

Briony winked and ate another tub full of mango ice cream, carefully sucking all the ice cream from around the mango pieces within it. Then she thought she might try a green one and was happy it was mint rather than Brussell sprout which they had yet to come across.

"Anyway, Anhanger loves me, she'll be sitting with me not you."

Briony playfully poked Richard's forehead and grinned.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Richard chuckled,

"Oh really? You think I call her 'follower' for no reason?" he shook his head slightly, "That cat followed me into the bath once. Was a strange bath to say the least."

He stuck his tongue out at her,

"Well I'm sorry but I'm not experienced enough to really spot the difference." he shot back with a mini-pout before he grinned and tried another pot of ice cream, choosing to remain shirtless. He made a face, "Brussel Sprout..."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:41 pm

"A bath with Anhanger? Sounds fun."

Briony stared open mouthed at Richard who chose to keep his shirt of despite people being able to gawp into the ice cream parlour and see him. She blushed again and as she laughed when he tasted the brussell sprout flavour ice cream she glared as a bunch of teenage girls walked into the shop and began to point and drool over Richard.

Briony turned to face them, cracked her knuckles loud enough for them to hear and turned back to face Richard every now and again fixing them with the most evil look they've ever had given to them. She dug her spoon in violently to the ice cream and ate a pepper flavour one again.

"Stupid girls." She growled

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow and turned slightly to see what she was glaring at. A handful of teenage girls gave a collective sigh as he looked at them. He raised the eyebrow further and turned back to Briony with a frown,

"Have they never seen a man without a shirt before?" he muttered before getting a good idea. With a smirk, he stood up from the booth before moving around to Briony's side of the table. He winked once at the girls before pulling Briony up onto her feet, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her thoroughly. After the fifteen second mark, the girls left the shop.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Briony looked at Richard with her eyebrow raised, wondering what he was doing as he stood up from his seat, it wasn't very good because the girls just started to giggle and pretend to faint even more. They made her feel sick. She hated simpering stupid nitwits like that...looking up at Richard as he moved over to her she blushed as she felt his lips on hers and she entwined her fingers in his hair. Breaking off the kiss she couldn't help but smile in a dazed manner.

"Seriously, I hate people like that. They make me so angry."

Briony muttered, letting a little bit of her anger show through, of course, she was more angry because they were doing it at Richard than if they were doing it at someone else but she sighed and tried to keep it under control otherwise she'd have to punch something again.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Richard smiled a little and kissed her lightly again,

"Calm down Briony." he rested his forehead against her, "Don't worry about others. I won't stray and they can't tempt me."

He kissed her quickly again before backing away slightly,

"So now what oh mistress of shopping?" he smirked, "More weird ice cream or something else?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Briony blushed and felt a little stupid for what she had been thinking of course she knew that Richard wouldn't go for girls like that but she was new to the whole love thing she didn't know how it worked in real life but she knew that people often fell out of love and she didn't want that to happen to Richard. She must be on her best Briony behaviour!

"Of course Richard, they're squealing just aggravates my head."

Briony chuckled a little and she wondered about where to go next, she had chosen the first two places so now she thought it was up to Richard to decide, she wouldn't mind where they went as long as he was with her.

"We could go anywhere you want! We could stay in Diagon Alley, we could venture down Knockturn Alley or go somewhere completely different?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Richard thought about it for a minute before shrugging with a grin,

"I have no idea what's in London!" he replied happily before chuckling, "You're the one who knows that."

He paused for a little bit before smiling slightly,

"We could always go home..." he grinned, "We might even be able to work up an appitite..."

He paused again before going bright red, the blush extending bellow his neck,

"By duelling! We could practice a little..."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:36 pm

"If you think you can take me, then fine."

Briony chuckled and she got up from the booth that she was sitting in, placing her coat back on she picked up her bags and waited for Rich to be ready, so they could go back home. She didn't know if she would be able to duel Richard properly but she would give it her best go, she wouldn't let feelings get in the way. Opening the door and hearing the bell tinkle Briony grinned, offered her arm to Richard and apparated them back to her mansion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:59 pm