Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Just here alone.. (Open)

Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just here alone.. (Open) Empty Just here alone.. (Open)

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Dulce dress: Just here alone.. (Open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOhRYw310p35CUrRtrZSKkR25g-T1b4go4YqSj5M8Ei0A7fRImEw

Dulce couldn't believe she was here alone. She didn't even have a friend to go with. Heck, she didn't have any friends. She sighed, why had she come in the first place? Maybe to catch a boy's eye?

She walked in, and sat down at a table. Music was softly playing, as people poured in.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just here alone.. (Open) Empty Re: Just here alone.. (Open)

Post by Tesla Gordon Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Tesla was supposed to meet her friends at the ball, but didn't see any of them there.
    She went alone, like a bad ass she was, it suited her the best, she was a free spirit after all.

The dress she wore wasn't complicated but still looked good on her, it was a red dress, with a black and silver belt. Her hair was loose and she wore slight make up.

Just here alone.. (Open) Naya-rivera-and-monique-lhuillier-fall-2011-rtw-silk-chiffon-strapless-dress-gallery

She saw a girl in a pretty silvery dress near her, standing alone and looking lost so she decided to do something that wasn't normal for her - she went to her and said hi.
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 pm

She saw a girl walking over to her in a gorgeous dress. "Hello." She replied. "I love your dress." She commented.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"I love your dress too", she said while looking for comfort on a door because she almost lost balance.

Wanting to change the subject, she added:
    "Gordon, Tesla, the new/old girl."
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:49 am

She frowned, and tilted her head. "What do you mean by that?"
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:59 pm

"I went to Hogwarts before...then transferred to France and now I'm back", she said while looking away. "Simple as that."
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:13 pm

She moaned pitfully. "Oh my god, you are so lucky." She grinned. "I want to go to France, so badly." She turned to her. "Please tell me about it!" She laughed. "At least the school you went too."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 pm

"Yes, France was really I dream", she started but then stopped as the smile on her face disappeared. "I actually changed like 3 different schools and at the end had a private tutor. You could say I was troubled."

Her gaze was on a shiny red crystal thingy no more than 2 m from her, trying not to look at Dulce when she was talking, cause she was that embarrassed of her past behavior.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Savannah walked into the Great Hall, and immediately winced. It wasn't that the music was especially loud, actually, it was rather quiet, but it was more that she simply disliked it. Sighing, she pulled at her frilly pink dress. Sure, as much as it complimented her dark hair and blue eyes, she disliked it. Why had her mother decided to send her this of all things? Shaking her head, she glanced around and spotted a Gryffindor she vaguely recognized. Of course, the last time she'd seen her she'd been in PJ's, but it was definitely the same girl from the clock tower. Heading towards her and the friend she was talking to, she smiled, "Mind if I join you?"

She didn't really care that she was a number of years younger than them; she was bored, and for once, she actually felt like approaching people. After all, wasn't that the point of a ball?

Pic of her dress: Just here alone.. (Open) Pretty-prom-dresses
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:13 am

She laughed. "You were a big trouble maker then!" She chuckled. "I can be one, but I prefer to stay here because..." She stopped. How could she explain that she only went to this school because her sister went here?"Is it o.k for you to tell me exactly how you got in trouble?" She asked.

Then she saw a Grryfindor walk up to them. "Sure." She shrugged her shoulders. "I am Dulce Leeps."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 am

Nodding at Dulce, Savannah smiled at her and the other Gryffindor, "I'm Savannah." Simple, she didn't need to say more than that. Her last name wasn't necessary and added nothing to the conversation.

Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:30 am

"No, not at all", she responded to the girl politely, remembering the last time she saw her and trying to block out that experience. "I think I already told you I'm Tesla." she was smiling to both of the girls, her face bright because of the make up and her full lips red. "Nice to meet you Savannah."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 am

Smiling over at Tesla, Savannah nodded, secretly happy that she wasn't being told off for joining their conversation. "Likewise."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:08 pm