Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

you, me && firewhiskey;; OPEN

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you, me && firewhiskey;; OPEN Empty you, me && firewhiskey;; OPEN

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:39 am

She was just outside the Great Hall, alone in a secluded corner of the school. While everyone else had a date to look forward to or they would just hang around the sidelines. She didn't have a date, nor was she the sort of person to hang around by the sidelines. So, there was only one other thing to do: drink firewhiskey. Oh - and avoid the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling.

She had finished about half a bottle of firewhiskey, and was looking up at the ceiling. Sighing, she hummed a Christmas tune and took another swig of the substance, feeling the burning sensation down her throat and in her stomach. She didn't care about anything anymore.

outfit!
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

you, me && firewhiskey;; OPEN Empty Re: you, me && firewhiskey;; OPEN

Post by Sel Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 am

Iris entered the Great Hall shyly. Here she is, alone again in this majorly populated space. With no date or guy to spend the Christmas with. Her parents were also excited about this. Overreacting that's the term. But what they did not know was that their daughter haven't got that much interest on boys. She's the kind who never minds those things for now.

She sighed, straightening herself nervously and walked around. She saw some familiar faces and smiled at them warmly. Well, they have someone to share the season with. She gazed down at her red dress and shrugged, she'll deal with her mum later on this evening.

The girl went to the drinking booth and ordered herself some juice. She drank to lessen the tension and just suddenly, she spotted the Ravenclaw Anna with her wonderful gown. Iris put down her empty glass and rushed towards her friend with a grin on her face.

"Anna! Hey! Wow! You look nothing else like before! So pretty! You're alone too? No worries! I am here and let's celebrate the holidays."

She paused and noticed that Anna was drinking something with a rather alcoholic smell. Firewhiskey? What?

"Stop that! Or else I'll get it!" Her tone became upset and she crossed her arms, waiting for Anna to stop this menace. Who would want to hurt herself this Christmas day?

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:03 am

She sighed loudly when she heard Eye call her name. She wanted to be alone. Well, there was a certain person she had met in the courtyard a couple of days (or was it weeks) back that caught her eye. But she knew that lots of girls - mainly the Slytherins - fancied him, and he would have more likely gone to the ball with one of them. It was okay, though she wouldn't give up without trying. That, and she knew she was most likely going to die old and alone.

She was kind of drunk. No, that was a lie. She was drunk. And thank Merlin she was. Had she not been drunk, she would have punched Eye in the face and yelled for her to... go away. And everyone knew that people tended to be a little.... different when they were drunk.

"Eye, love!" grinned the brunette. She then looked around. "Where's that boyfriend of yours? Did he get lost?" Making small talk. What the drunk girl would have liked.

She looked at Eye and then to her bottle firewhiskey. "Oh, this?" she asked. "Why, do you want some?" She then got another bottle from her pocket. She then poured it into Eye's cup of punch by mistake. "Whoops!" she exclaimed, making a huge deal of it.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:28 am

Iris rolled her eyes and grunted at Anna. She is sort of going mental now. What's with her life? Unfortunately, she felt the presence that her friend wanted to be alone. And she is drunk for Merlin's sake. Weird day.

"Seriously. All right, all right. Want me to leave? Just remembered that I received an owl from him. And he's not my boyfriend. I think I should . . . go. Enjoy your drink, love."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:20 pm

She laughed loudly. "Thanks Iris!" she giggled, turning back to her drink. She watched the other girl turn away and giggled as if she didn't have a care in the world.

Suddenly, she did feel a bit nauseous. She ran to the closest bathroom immediately and puked in the sink. Only now did she feel the effects of drinking like a maniac.

"Urggghh..." she muttered, going out of the bathroom after a wash of her face and back into the spot where she had stood before. Except this time, she did not spend her time drinking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:11 pm