Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia}

Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia} Empty That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia}

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Olivia couldn't believe it; she was finally at Hogwarts. She wished her mom would have been there when she got the letter, but as usual she was busy with Ministry work. And her dad was probably doing what not with her step mom. I hate that woman, don't know why he even married her, she thought angrily. But she was determined not to let any of that ruin her time at this school.

She walked around, enjoying the silence and cool breeze. She wondered if anyone ever came here at night. She had a wild and adventurous side, so this was nothing new to her.

That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia} Empty Re: That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia}

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Enjoying a walk rather a run through the forest clearing. This was the time that Josh usually spent on his own but seeing a young girl about his age he slowed down when he was right beside her.

"Hi." was all that he could manage because he never really felt this way for a girl before her beauty was just to much for him.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia} Empty Re: That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia}

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:58 pm

"Oh hello!" Olivia greeted with a grin. "I'm Olivia but you can call me Olive, Liv...something along those lines." She laughed. "I'm new; I got here yesterday. So are you a first year too?" She asked.

Taking a moment to observe the boy, she liked what she saw. He was incredibly cute and he seemed nice.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:04 pm

"Yes I am a first year and my name is Joshua but I go by Josh for the most part."

'Why am I so nervous' Josh thought to himself. 'She is just a girl like all the others.'

Smiling a little he asked. "So how do you like it here so far?"
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:08 pm

"Very nice to meet you Josh." She said with a sly smile and winked at him. She hoped he didn't mind her forwardness; it was just how she was. She grinned at his question. "So far, I love it. I'm excited about the classes, I have yet to sign up. Plus, everyone seems friendly." She shrugged. "So how long have you been at Hogwarts?"

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 pm

"I have been at Hogwarts for just a few days. It is much better than my home for I actually feel like I belong that..." He stopped himself he did not know why he was telling her this normally he was not this open with people he just met so why the sudden change? there was something pulling him to her yet he resisted.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:24 pm

She looked at him curiously, wondering why he had stopped talking midway. "Is everything okay?" She asked him. She smiled at Josh humourlessly. "You think you're crazy for wanting to talk to me, don't you? I get that a lot. My parents say I need to be less talkative." She rolled her eyes. "They wouldn't know anyway, 'cause they never listen to me." Olive gave him a sheepish smile. "Sorry I'm ranting, I'd rather listen to you talk."

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:30 pm

This was hard for him for he loved his adoptive parents but just not the way they have been treating him as of late and there was the man that appeared from no where a few days back that said he was his father and than disappeared as quickly as he appeared.

"Well I am adopted and I guess my adopted parents are what you call muggles, so lately they have just been looking down at me because they know I am not what they would call a 'normal' child. So earlier I was going to say different."
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Olive instinctively reached out and gave Josh a hug. "Well, they're not being good parents if they don't accept you for what you are." She replied firmly. "But I guess it's hard for them too." She couldn't really offer him any comfort, not knowing what's it's like to have Muggle parents. "And by the way, you are normal..just not in the usual way." She grinned at him.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Josh had to admit that the hug felt good. But he wondered if what she said was true about him being normal but not in the usual way he was told that he was not normal that he should not exist too many times.

"Those are probably the kindest words that anyone has said to me in a while Olive." And they were kind of what he needed to hear.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:25 pm

"You're welcome." She replied with a smile. She kept her arms around him, hoping he wouldn't mind. "So Josh, tell me something about yourself." She asked, wanting to get to know him better.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Well this is a first someone asking for him to tell them about himself.

"Well a little while ago I sort of met my birth father but not really because he just popped in and said he was my birth father and disappeared again. Umm I enjoy candy and being told that I have done a good job whether it be in a class or otherwise." Letting a big smile creep across his face when he realized that she was still hugging him though he did not really like clingy people.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:35 pm

"Hm, that seems a bit...odd." Olive replied hesitantly. "Did he seem familiar to you?" She told him with a grin, "If I eat too much sugar, I get really hyper. Oh, what's your favourite subject?" She smiled sheepishly, letting go of him. "Sorry about that, I don't usually go around hugging strangers." She let out a small laugh.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:47 am

Thinking that a smile must be permanently plastered on his face but he did not care for he was sure that he was in love now well as far as he could tell.

"Umm he did not seem familiar but according to the adoption record I was two when I was adopted so yeah. I enjoy both Charms and Potions. And the hug actually felt nice."
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:56 am

"You have a really nice smile," Olive commented with a grin. "Actually, I'm not used to such friendly people like yourself, 'cause I'm pretty much bad at making friends." She admitted. And even at getting a boyfriend, she mentally added. She knew that she wasn't the type of girl to be wanted by guys, seeing as they'd probably be interested in the shy, quiet type of girls.

"Whenever you want to, I'll help you find your parents." She immediately told Josh. She couldn't help but laugh out loud at the mention of his favourite classes. "Believe it or not, I hate Potions and Charms. I love doing outdoor things like flying, running...things like that."

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:09 am

"Well I suck at flying but I do love to run and I have been horseback riding a couple times."

'Man why do I feel this way for her. True she is beautiful but she is such a chatter box.' Josh thought to himself. Normally he would not go for a girl like her but she was the first to show that she cared for him in a long long time, which meant a lot to him.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:17 am

"Horseback riding, huh? Sounds like something I'd like to try," Olive told him with a smirk. "So, do you have any siblings?" She asked him.

She sighed internally and lay down on the ground, looking up at the stars. I don't know what's going on, she thought. This feels right and wrong at the same time.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:23 am

Josh sat down beside Olivia before answering.

"I have two younger brothers." Honestly he would prefer other topics but family was good he guessed.

"Do you have any siblings?"
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:28 am

"Nope, I don't." Olive replied. "Good thing too, 'cause my parents don't even have time for me. Plus, my dad is half the time with my step mom." She rolled her eyes.

"You do know that you can tell me to stop talking, right?" She asked him softly. "I don't wanna scare you now itself."

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 am

"Honestly I love to listen to you talk." No one has paid this much attention to him for quite sometime he was not going to let it stop.

'Is she right for me though?' Josh could not control his thoughts but was careful not to voice them like he did quite often when he was alone in his room for he only had himself to talk to for lately his adoptive parents think he should be seen and not heard plus they just ignore him most of the time unless he did something wrong which seemed much more often than when he did something to deserve their praise.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:55 pm

"You love listening to me talk?" Olive echoed in question. "Ha, that'd be a first. Besides, something tells me that I need to listen you more than the other way around." She grinned. "You don't seem very chatty. Or maybe it's because I'm still a stranger to you. Well, you know what they say..opposites attract." She said with a sly smile.

She didn't think there was anything odd with the way she was acting. Josh is a cute, nice boy who has caught her attention...yeah, that's it. But then, why am I feeling so confused? She thought. She couldn't help the smile that crept up on her face. I really like him. She took his hand and interlaced their fingers, looking into his eyes.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:09 am

"Yes I love to listen to you talk. Hmm I have not had very much practice talking with others for quite sometime my so called parents prefer that I am seen and not heard." To say the least he was angry at his adoptive parents and tried to run away more than once but was always found and dragged back against his will.

When she interlaced their fingers all doubts were washed away she was the one the one for him he was sure of it.

"Umm I know we just met but I cannot shake this feeling..." He paused a little bit for he was not sure how he should continue for he had never told a girl that he loved her well boys on the other hand countless times in his young life. "I think that I love you Olive and I was wondering if you possibly felt the same way about me?"
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:27 am

"Well, this is where you change all that!" Olivia told with a grin. "Besides, I'd like to see you AND hear you. Your voice is sort of...calming for me." She smiled at him slightly.

"Really? Are you sure you're not just saying that?" She asked him teasingly. Then she got serious. "I know what you mean...and...I feel it too." She whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I just don't know if I can say it yet." She admitted.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 am

"Well feel free to ask me questions. They can be of anything for I am not sure what you would like to hear."

Josh did not want his time with Olivia to end He knew with his heart that he loved her and if he could not express his feelings yet that was just too bad. He wanted her to be his girl right now even though he was just a first year.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:59 am

"Trust me, I have a lot of things to ask." She grinned. "But I should probably save some for our date, right?" She said with a sly smile.

"Don't you feel it's a bit odd that we feel like this after just meeting?" She asked Josh, genuinely curious. She had no idea what was going on or if this was normal for a 11 year old girl. "But I'm not complaining." She kissed his cheek and did something she never does. She blushed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:11 am