Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Wonder Who Else is in Hufflepuff

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Wonder Who Else is in Hufflepuff Empty Wonder Who Else is in Hufflepuff

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:43 am

Aurelie sat down by the fireplace in the Common Room. There was nobody else in there, so she snatched up some homework to do. It was a chance to meet other Hufflepuffs, although she knew Lola and Allie. Too bad Mary and Mel weren't in Hufflepuff-but they were in Ravenclaw, which was fun.

Wonder Who Else is in Hufflepuff Empty Re: Wonder Who Else is in Hufflepuff

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:12 am

Eva entered the common room. She had just left Bel alone with professor Valerian by the lake so they could talk in private.

"Hi," she said to the only other person in the room as she got sat down in a chair, as she pulled out her transfiguration textbook from her bag and started to read it.

*PLEASE NOTE*
    This characters post has been temporarily been taken over.
    The real Eva will still come on from time to time to answer her owl post, check posts and to join us in the chat box when she can.
    She is currently swamped due to her work placement rotations, exam studdies and uni classes.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:14 am

"Oh, hi," Aurelie said, as the other girl pulled out a book and started reading it. Aurelie bit her lip, feeling the awkward tension. "You're Evangeline Starr, right?"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:30 am

Eva stopped reading placing the book on her lap, "Yep, and your....," Eva's book fell onto the floor with a dull thud.

"Hang on a minute," she said as she reached down checked her book for damage and replaced it into her bag.

"Ermm where was i? Oh yes, Aurelie Bones. Call me Eva. Mind if i call you lee or Ree, or do you have a nickname already?" she asked.

*PLEASE NOTE*
    The real Eva will still come on from time to time to answer her owl post, check posts and to join us in the chat box when she can.
    She is currently swamped due to her work placement rotations, exam studdies and uni classes.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 am

"Everyone calls me Aurie," Aurelie said easily. "What're you reading, Eva?" The nickname sounded alien to her tongue. "I know this girl-Anyara-who really loves to read about Potions."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 am

"Oh i was reading my transfiguration textbook."she replied happily.

Her tone turned sad when she continued, "I want to follow in my mothers footsteps and become a Transfiguration Mistress."

*PLEASE NOTE*

Last edited by Evangeline Starr on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 am

"Really?" Aurelie asked. "That sounds so cool! What is that? I want to be a Healer. My mother said that I would be good for it." Noting Eva's sad voice, she bit her lip. "What happened? Or do you not want to talk about it-because I would totally understand that."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:26 am

"I don't really want to talk about it right now. Lets just say that four family members were killed a few months ago and leave it at that," she said sadly.

"A Transfiguration Mistress is some who is very skilled in Transfiguration. Like a Potions Master is skilled in potions, a Healer in Healing and so forth."

She looked at Aurie carefully, "Yeah, you look like the type of person that would be good at healing."

*PLEASE NOTE*
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm

"Thank you!" Aurelie said, flattered a bit. "What's your favorite class? MIne is charms..or Duelling."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:12 pm

"Mines Transfiguration." Eva replied with a smile.

"Excuse me please Aurie, i have to talk to Bel before curfew," Eva said she headed towards the exit, back into the main school.

*PLEASE NOTE*
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:32 pm

"Kay," Aurelie said with a soft sigh, and then went back to her book.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am