Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Field of Mars || OPEN

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Field of Mars || OPEN Empty Field of Mars || OPEN

Post by danie Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 am

The Field of Mars was a park that was named after the Roman God of War and Anya was currently strolling around the park. She had managed to escape her dreadful home life to come visit the muggle park. She dressed as muggle-like as she could and strolled around as calmly as she could. She couldn't help but look over her shoulder, hoping that her parents or any of her family members came after her.

She wasn't paying much attention when she bumped into someone...
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Field of Mars || OPEN Empty Re: Field of Mars || OPEN

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:11 am

Frodo was happy to be out of Durmstrang for a little while. He didn't have any circle of friends to hang out with, so he figured he might as well go for a walk somewhere.

He was looking around and observing the place and didn't look where he was going. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" He apologized when he ran into someone. He smiled when he saw it was Anya. "Oh hello." He greeted her. "I'm sorry, I was daydreaming, I think." He gave a sheepish shrug.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:56 pm

"Hey Frodo," Anya grinned as she nodded politely. It was adorable at how was sheepish to people around him. Even more adorable because he knew who he was thinking about. "I'll bet you 10 galleons I know you were day dreaming about Kait," she winked good mannerly.

"What are you doing is St. Petersburg? Do you live around here too or are you spending your holidays here?" She asked.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Frodo blushed deeply at Anya's mention of Kait. "I wasn't daydreaming about her, I was just looking around," he protested with a small smile. "Wait till you get a boyfriend," he teased her.

"Oh no, I just came for a visit." He replied. "I was getting bored staying in Durmstrang and thought I'd get out for a while. What about you?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 am

"Looking around for Kait, yeah?" She joked as she pinched his cheeks. "You guys are so cute together! And boyfriend? Ha, don't see one in the near future. They've all hidden, I swear!"

"Well, I wanted to get away for a while so I found myself here. Quite a lovely place here actually," she replied. "I can't wait for classes to begin, really. Can't wait to be able to make fun of those adorable first years!"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm

"Ow, that hurt Anya!" Frodo cried out, pretending to be dramatic. "Yes, we make an adorable pair." Frodo replied and grinned. "Though I do have the fear that she might leave me 'cause I'm too boring for her." He admitted. "I mean, she is so wild and carefree and I'm not. Thing of fate, huh?" He smiled.

He laughed. "Keep your friends close and I'm so sure you'll get a boyfriend in no time!"

Frodo nodded in agreement. "Yes, it is quite relaxing. I just wanted to get away from school and see some light." He joked. "Make fun of first years? Doesn't that qualify as a totally not good thing to do?" He enquired.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:42 am

"Well, I know Kait rather well and I do know the saying of opposites attract," she grinned. "And I sometimes think she needs to slow down and I believe you help her do that!"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure if I want a boyfriend at the moment," Anya confessed. "I mean, it would be nice and all but I'd like to focus on school and I know I'm rather young but I'm already focusing on what career I'd like to follow. I would love to be the Minister of Magic one day!"

"Making fun of first years is always fun! Come on, I'm sure when you were a first year you got picked on by the older kids. In a way, it would be like pay back," Anya joked. "And besides, it's not like we're doing anything drastic to them!"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:01 pm

"Yeah, she tends to be too wild sometimes but I love it because there is not a second of boredom with her." Frodo answered honestly with a smile.

"Hey, it's okay. I was only kidding." He told Anya gently, hoping he didn't offend her in any way. "Besides, no one's forcing you date. Oh, that's pretty awesome!" He commented with a grin at her wanting to be Minister. "I'm sure you'll get it one day."

"Yes, but it would be pay back to the wrong people," he pointed out. "I did get picked on but that doesn't I'd like to do the same. Though it would be sort of fun," he admitted with a guilty smile on his face.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:27 am

"Aw that's so cute!" She grinned and clapped happily for how adorable both her friends were. "See! You don't have to be worried about Kait. I think you guys make the most adorable couple ever."

She suddenly stopped and made the Wonder Woman stance, "As Kait's friend, I am entitled to tell you the following: If you ever hurt her, I'm going to punch you really hard! But I'm sure if you do hurt her, she'll do even worse to you."

"I know, I'm sorry I kind of ranted," Anya apologized. "I don't know if one of the girls told you or not but there was this boy once and he sort of just vanished and I really liked him but I suppose we were destined for different paths."

"Yes! I would love to be the Minister. I would seriously straighten things up around Russia," Anya said. "As much as I love my country, I dare say we do need some improvements around here!"

"Aha!" She pointed accusingly, "So we're going to start planning on what we could do to them! Maybe we could fill up balloons with pumpkin juice instead of water...but that would be a waste of juice but who cares! And we'll enchant them to follow them around in the most non-suspicious way and when they least expect it, BAM! it falls in their heads and they get all gooey and sticky!"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"I thought that title went to Lora and Dylan," Frodo chuckled, referring to the way the girls would tease Lora. "But I'm glad you think so."

He seemed shocked by the idea of hurting Kait. "Are-are you kidding me? I-I could n-never hurt Kait." He stammered, just the thought of it freaking him out. "I mean...you don't have to worry. And yes, she would definitely hit me a lot." He told Anya nervously.

"Oh no, it's okay, I don't mind." He gave her a slight grin. "No, I don't think they mentioned that...I'm sorry for that though." He told her quietly. "I'm guessing you really liked him."

He laughed. "And I'm sure you'll be a pretty fine Minister. And besides, improvements are always good."

"Well, that sounds pretty harmless." Frodo commented thoughtfully. "Besides, it would be fun to see their reactions," he said, his guilty smile back in place.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am

"Well, it's more a tie... but if Lora asks you one day, tell her I said I said it was her and Dylan, okay?" She joked as she whispered Frodo that, pretending look around for Lora.

Anya grinned triumphantly, "My act as a friend as been completed for now!" She thought it was amusing how Frodo was shocked at the idea of even hurting Kait. Anya was glad Kait had found herself a good bye that would never do such a thing to hurt her.

"I did," she shrugged. "I guess if he came back or something, my feelings would you know, appear again? But whatever, I doubt that will happen. What's that saying I read in a book once...? There's always more fish in the sea? Yeah, I think it's that one."

"Oh! We could also get ourselves a muggle video recorder and record the whole thing!" She said excitedly and then thoughtfully added, "Maybe I should get one to record all the good times we all might have during our time in Durmstrang and then make a like a video collage for our graduation?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 am

"Don't worry, I'll keep that mind." He winked at her and grinned. "And I'll make sure to give you the title also once you do end up with a guy." He smiled at Anya teasingly.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt her." Frodo promised with a genuine smile. He felt so happy for Kait, knowing she had friends who would always look out for her. And sometimes he still couldn't believe he was dating her.

"Well, I hope you find the kind of guy you are looking for." Frodo told with a small smile. "And in case any guy tries to hurt you, let me know cause I can throw in at least one punch, even though I don't look like it." He grinned at his friend. He nodded his head. "Yes, that is the saying and it is true."

"I prefer you record the Durmstrang times rather than recording those kids' reactions." He commented and laughed lightly. "It really would be nice to go through the fun times we had once we leave." He told, a sad smile on his face.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 am

"Don't you dare!" Anya laughed and added jokingly. "I think Lora would kill me if I get that title, besides I do think you guys deserve it the most!"

"You? Throw a punch?" Anya laughed at him teasingly. "I think I'll just keep it to myself, wouldn't want you to get hurt in any way, might get myself killed by Kait if anything to you if it's my fault. But thanks Frodo, I'll keep that in mind."

"Pfft! How about we do both? That sounds way more appealing. Bothering little guppies should be fun," she grinned.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:22 pm

"Why would she kill you? I bet she'd totally be happy if you got that title." Frodo stated with a grin. "And let's face it, all couples in love are cute in their own way." He told with a sly smile.

"Hey, just because I'm all nice and soft on the outside does not mean I can't hit all!" He protested, pretending to be deeply offended. "Don't worry, Kait wouldn't do anything to you if she knew I was trying to help you." He smiled lightly.

He laughed and shook his head. "Alright, since I'm sure I'm going to lose this argument, I'll just humour you and go ahead with your plan." He grinned.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 am

"I'm just kidding, I'm sure she'd be happy for me," she replied with a laugh. "And true, true. I give you that, they do."

"You can hit? Alright then, go punch... er that tree!" She teased lightly. "It's okay Frodo, I believe you."

"YES!" Anya grinned and pumped her fist in the air. "Okay so we have to start planning like now! I think I have a muggle notebook somewhere in my bag and a muggle quill... what are those called by the way? Sorry, I don't know much of muggle things. I can distinguish though."

She then grabbed her bagged and grabbed her muggle things. The funny thing about those items was that when she entered a muggle store, she payed with galleons. Luckily for her, the owner was a squib so he said it was useful for him. He did though, tell her that next time she wanted to buy something muggle related, she'd have to come to his store to exchange the money, if not, she would get in deep trouble from the ministry.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:32 pm

"Um...sorry, but I'm not that strong you see." Frodo replied, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand nervously and gave Anya a slight grin. "I did mean the part about helping you though."

He couldn't help but laugh at her actions. "Wow, you must have been bullied pretty bad if you are this eager to prank those first years," he commented teasingly. "I'm afraid I'm not much of an expert in Muggle items either...though, I believe you are talking about a pen..?" He asked her, feeling unsure.

He looked at Anya in surprise. "You want to plan the whole thing? Right, I got nothing to say to that." He looked at her with an amused smile.

((OOC: Fro and Anya are turning out to be great friends, right? xD))

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 am

"Thanks Frodo, you're a great friend," she said and gave him a side hug.

"Well Kayla talks about pranking her younger brother and the one time I did, I really liked it so yeah," Anya grinned. "But I wasn't bullied by students." But maybe my family. She added mentally, still keeping her smile.

"But fine, I guess I won't prank them," she sighed and put her muggle notebook back.

"A pen," she said softly as she looked at it. "I'm not going to lie. although muggles have no use in magic, I think it's pretty magical how they can do things like these. Who knew that a plastic thing can write things without having to dip it in an ink bottle every ten seconds!"

(OOC: right? honestly, never would have expected that.)
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:50 pm

"No problem." Frodo replied with a smile and hugged Anya back.

"Sounds like you have a fetish to prank young people." He continued teasing and grinned. "But good to know that you weren't bullied."

"Oh no, don't let me ruin your sense of fun!" He quickly added, sensing her disappointment. "It's not something I would do, that's all I was saying." He told, smiling softly. "Besides, it's harmless so it's okay if you do it I guess."

He laughed lightly at her comment. "I know right? Sometimes I wish we used Muggle items at Durmstrang because it would honestly save us a lot of trouble." He commented. "And even their way of communication by dialing numbers on a...uh...what's that..tele-something..?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:03 pm

"Fetish," Anya said as she involuntarily shuddered. "That word gives me the total creeps."

"Yes!" She cheered as she took out her journal again and started to scribble some words onto the journal. The one title that stood out the most due to big, bolded letters was "Water Ballon idea."

"I think it's called the telepod?" Anya said unsure. "Well, if Durmstrang is going to provide muggle studies next year, I'm so signing up for it!"

(OOC: I think it's funny that Frodo and Anya don't know anything about the muggle world!)
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:55 pm

"Oh, why's that?" Frodo asked curiously. "It's just a word after all, right?"

He shook his head and laughed at Anya's enthusiasm. "I truly feel sorry for those poor first years. Please don't be so harsh on them," he said with a grin.

"I have no idea. Though I'm sure it starts with 'tele'", he replied with a sheepish smile. "Oh yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I heard that the other magic school, Hogwarts, provides that subject. In fact, I think they have a lot more choices than Durmstrang has." He said. "But even though our school freaks me out at times, I don't think I'd like to change." He admitted.

((OOC: Haha! I know, right? So adorable to see them so confused. Razz ))
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 am

"Just, just don't say it again," she said, shuddering again slightly. "And don't say anything to anyone!"

"Okay, okay," Anya laughed. "I'll try to not be so harsh!"

"Do you know what that contraption they use? What's it called? It's like watching films in a smaller box," Anya mused. "It seems that many that a lot of muggle houses have it! I think it starts with Tele too..."

She shrugged, "I think a change would be good for me. I mean, I love it here and all but time away from my parents would be amazingly great!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:19 am