Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Relaxing (Open)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Relaxing (Open) Empty Relaxing (Open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:03 am

Arsen slowly made his way across the green grass towards the lake for some peace. The first day at school had been packed with lesson, but he still hadn't really met anyone new. He sighed and sat down on the fresh grass just by the lake. He picked up a rock and tossed it straight into the lake watching as the octopus took it into one of its tentacles. He smiled and threw another before unzipping his jacket and relaxing under the dull sun.

Relaxing (Open) Empty Re: Relaxing (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Chrissy made her way towards the lake, after the first day of lessons she decided she wanted to relax for a bit. Spotting someone she had seen at breakfast this morning she made his way over to him. When she was near him she twirled a blue strand of hair around her finger.

"Mind if I sit?" she asked.

Last edited by Chrissy Leto on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Arsen's eyes narrowed at the sound of a new voice. he turned to look up at the new comer. His face relaxed a little at the sight of a slytherin girl he remembered but couldn't recall her name. "Be my guest." He smiled he hadn't met any slytherins yet.

"I'm Arsen by the way, Arsen Barela." He smiled sticking his hand out for her to shake. "What brings you out to the lake? Bored of school already?" He asked leaning back on one hand.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Chrissy shook his hand. "Chrissy Leto," she said as she introduced herself. She sat down beside him and continued playing with her hair, which now had pruple streaks instead of blue. She wasn't really good in remembering she shouldn't use her metamorphmagi powers when others were watching.

"No, I just didn't feel like being inside anymore," she answerd. "And what brings you here, Arsen?" he asked him curiously.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"Hey, It's nice to finally meet a Slytherin." He smiled watching as she played with her hair. "I hate being indoors all the time it makes me feel trapped." He explained. "I triy to avoid small space altogether." He picked up another rock and threw it into the lake watching as it bounced twice before sinking. He turned back to her and noticed she now had purple streaks in her hair. "Didn't you have blue streaks just a minute ago?" He asked his eyebrows pulled down.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 pm

"Nice to meet you too," she said, and she watched him throwing a rock in the water. She couldn't help but agree with him when he talked about not being inside all the time. Chrissy loved being outside, the air was just so much better when you were outside. More pure.

When he asked about her hair she chuckled a litte. "Yes, I had," she said, before turning them green. "And now I have green ones," she joked. "I'm a metomorphmagi," she told him, hoping he had enough brains to know what that meant.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

"Wow i've never met a metomorphmagi before." He said amazed at how she changed her hair so easily. "That's got to be a useful. I would give anything to be able to do that." He said thinking of all the possibilties. "Can you change your whole look or does it just apply to the head?" He asked. "Could you like change yourself to look like someone else?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:45 am