Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Forget it and have fun {Open to all who wants to get drunk}

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Forget it and have fun {Open to all who wants to get drunk} Empty Forget it and have fun {Open to all who wants to get drunk}

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:15 am

She walked in, wanting to get drunk. Really drunk. She was sure that she wil find somebody here that will keep her safe... right? She shook off that possibility of it not happening, and downed a Fire whiskey shot she stole from somebody. The guy was so drunk, he just ordered another one. She laughed, and started dancing.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Forget it and have fun {Open to all who wants to get drunk} Empty Re: Forget it and have fun {Open to all who wants to get drunk}

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 am

Aurelie watched the girl down a shot with wide eyes. Of course, she wasn't allowed to have firewhisky, but Aurelie always enjoyed having a shot or two as long as she didn't get too drunk. "Good god," she said to herself, taking an idle sip of her firewhisky. It burned like fire down her throat and she coughed a bit.

That girl needed someone sober to help her.

Aurelie groaned and then smiled. This would be exciting. Swirling around the remains of her cup, she wove her way through the dancing people towards the girl.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Forget it and have fun {Open to all who wants to get drunk} Empty Re: Forget it and have fun {Open to all who wants to get drunk}

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 am

She shook her head a girl who was sipping her Fire whiskey. "You know, you need to learn how to not sip your fire whiskey." She laughed, and stopped dancing momentarily. "I am guessing you go to Hogwarts? Haven't seen you around Durmstrang."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:48 am

"Meh." Aurie made a face. "I can down it, but I've already had two shots. I don't want to get too tipsy. "You go to Durmstrang?" She grinned. "Awesome."

She blew a strand of hair away from her face and drank the rest of her firewhiskey in one gulp. "There? Happy?" She grinned. "You're, what, my age?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 am

She grinned. "Good girl. And yes, I go to Durmstrang." She cocked her head. "Durmstrang is not all evil you know... yes it is dark... after all Dark Arts.." She ordered a small bottle of Vodka. "What is Hogwarts like?"

"Yes I am, fourth year." She grinned.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:00 am

"Ah, clever, clever," said Aurie. "I never said that Durmstrang was evil, y'know. it's just..generally assumed." She flashed a smile. "I've never liked vodka. I like Firewhiskey much, much better."

"Hogwarts.." Aurie frowned. "It's full of...shifting staircases, talking paintings and magic. Crap description, I know, but there's just this aura of magic..."

She laughed. "Sorry. Drunk me talking. Oh hey, we never got introduced!" She smiled lopsidedly. "Aurelie Bones, though everyone calls me Aurie. And you?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 am

She shrugged. "Just sayin'." Her Greek Accent was starting to come out. "If I start talking a different language, I am either speaking Greek or Parseltounge.." She told her. She took a gulp of Vodka.

"It is... though I want to visit. Durmstrang barely can stand me. I think I don't want to be known as the girl who burned down Hogwarts." She shrugged.

"Kaitlen Gem, Hrabrost. Call me Kat, or Kait. Not Kitkat, that is somebody else's nickname." She grinned. "What house yeh are in?" She asked.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:09 am

"I don't speak any other languages," Aurelie said in a bit of wonderment before giggling. This girl really was drunk! "And i don't think you can burn down Hogwarts. Otherwise it would have already been turned to ashes."

Aurelie watched as she drank vodka. "Nice t'meet you, Kait. I'm in Hufflepuff... you know, the house that's supposed to be all goody-goody." She scowled at the empty Firewhiskey glass in her hand. "We're good finders."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 am

She shrugged. "Good point. Though I still wouldn't go to Hogwarts. Durmstrang is much better in my opinoun." She grinned, and got a shot of Fire Whiskey. She downed it quickly.

"So I suggest you find a way to refill that empty glass of yours, Huffie." She grinned. "I don't mind, there is always a assumption of everything." She laughed.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:17 am

Aurelie looked doubtfully at the glass, turning it around and around in her hands, making it catch the light and sparkle. "I-I really don't think I should have anymore," she confessed. "Firstly, you need someone sane around, and I hate getting hangovers. Also, I'm already quite tipsy as it is."

She raised the glass to the light. In the dim glow of drunkeness, everything seemed to be lit up in a gold aura.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:20 am

She grinned. "Ah, my savior! True, I do need somebody sober around. My friend Alora... she is usually the one.. but she doesn't usually go to places like these." She shrugged. "Hangovers.. fixed by a potion." She waved a hand.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 am

"I hate taking potions," complained Aurelie. "They suck. Slimy, slippery, I'd rather not use them at all." The glass slipped from her fingers and cracked against the bar surface. "Whoops."

There was a dull pain on the back of her hand and she looked down to see a slice of red from the glass. "Ouch," she said slightly, raising her hand to look at it.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:57 am

She laughed. "But it is worth it when the Headache is gone." She winced, at headaches she has got before from Hangovers. Then she shrugged, and took another gulp of Vodka.

"Nice job." She commented, and took out her wand. She waved it away, including the cut.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:00 am

Aurelie looked at the healing cut. "I could've done that," she said a bit slowly, raising an eyebrow. She tossed Kait a grin. "But thanks anyway."

She frowned. "How many drinks have you had?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:02 am

She rolled her eyes. "No problem." Then she frowned. "I don't know.." She was only tipsy now. "I am only tipsy now though." She took another shot of Firewhiskey. "Though not for long." She grinned.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:05 am

Aurelie laughed, throwing back her head and grinning. "Okay. It's lucky I know sobering charms, eh? And by my count, you've had at least four. That's a...lot."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 am

Iris walked into the club feeling highly excited. She couldn't remember the last time she had such a crazy week at school. And her foster parents were driving her nuts with their ridiculous daily owls. She wished Eye, Crystal, Laura and Hades had come along to but she figured it was good in one way because she had no idea how much she was planning on getting drunk.

She grinned as she heard the upbeat music and began doing subtle dance steps while making her way to the bar counter. She ordered a glass of Firewhiskey and shot it down her throat like it was water. "Damn, that feels good." She muttered to herself with a relieved sort of sigh. She ordered another glass but decided to go a bit slow. She looked around to see if there was anyone she recognized. She saw two girls conversing and went over to join them.

"Hey there, I'm Iris!" She grinned. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." She took a sip of the Firewhiskey.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Aurelie stared at the newcomer with a feeling of recognition. "Flower," she said dimly. "Your name is like a flower. Lavender? No. Rose? Nope. I-Iris?"

The last one sounded correct to her. "I'm Aurelie."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:25 pm

"You know what? That sounds like a nice nickname! Flower; I like it!" Iris replied with a laugh. She was starting to get a little bit tipsy but not enough to lose control of what she was saying. "Hm, I think I've seen you around at school. You're a fourth year, yeah?"

She turned to the other girl. "Hello, you must be from another school cause I think I would have remembered you from Hogwarts," she grinned.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 pm

"Third year, yes," said Aurelie a bit doozily. She shook her head and shot a sobering charm at herself, clearing her head up a teeny bit. "I mean, yes, I'm a fourth year. Nice to meet you, Flower, I'm Aurelie Bones."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:40 pm

She raised her eyebrow at the girl, swaying a bit. "Hello." She slurred, as she took another shot of Fire Whiskey. "Kaitlen Gem, the amazing Greek." She grinned. "Hrabrost. Durmstrang, of course." She was loosing control of what she was saying slowly.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Aurelie snickered, gazing around the club. Everything was throbbing to the beat of the music, and women and men danced on the floor drunkenly. She shook her head and went to the bar person. "Ice water please," she said, and when it was given, she dumped it over her head.

Cold.

Very, very cold.

Her observation skills were much better when she was halfway sober, Aurelie realized quickly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:39 am

She raised her eyebrows at Auri, laughing. "What was that for?" She slurred, trying to catch her balance. "You.. all.. wet now!" She started giggling which was not a Kaitlen thing to do. She grabbed a Firewhiskey, drank half of it and frowned at the rest.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 am

Aurelie couldn't help but smile. "You're wasted," she said, "and I'm watching over you."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:55 am

She frowned. "I-I am not werstand." She tried to pronouce 'wasted' again. "Wersad. Wastend." She started giggling again. She poured the rest of the whiskey on her head.

"I don't need a watcher." She slurred.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:07 pm