Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Chilling by the window (Open)

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Chilling by the window (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling by the window (Open)

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 am

"You have a big ego, cause you're the only one who thinks you're sexy," Iris stated with a laugh. She raised an eyebrow at Hades' comment and replied, "Oh really? It won't be pretty huh?" She put her hands in his hair and pulled him down to kiss her. "So what would you do to me if I disagreed?" She asked and smiled mischievously.

"But I'm not smart Hades," she pointed out with a humorless smile. "I mean, maybe I'm street smart but guys like book smart girls." She shrugged. "The fact that I'm athletic has nothing to with it. And I'm not the sort of girl that boys would love to go out with cause I can be a bit...rash," she told with small smile. "Besides, there's no way I would dump you and let some other girl have you and I would never date your friends." She told in a firm voice. "Unfortunately, you're stuck with me, baby." She winked at him. "And by the way, this"-she placed her hand on his heart-"is mine."

"Ooh, that's a great idea!" Iris exclaimed. "That would be totally fun. Sure, I'll try to find a date for Caleb. So where's the date gonna be?" She asked.

(OOC: Hm, I think most of the third years are taken, but yeah, I'll try to find someone(: ))
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Hades looks at her. "I'm not the only one who thinks I'm sexy, during break I was walking the streets and some girl said 'hey sexy' but I just waved and walked away, but deep down I was agreeing with her" Hades just shook his head. "Nope it won't be pretty" Hades said to her. "I will pick your ass up and throw you out the window" Hades chuckled when she saw her face. "Yes you are Iris" Hades said disagreeing with her. "I'm not into book smart, I'm into hot dark heads" Hades said playing with her hair. "You can be rash but that's okay with me" Hades shrugged. "That's good to no that you won't date my friends and yes I am stuck with you just like you're stuck with me" Hades grinned at her.

Hades smiled. Just like this -points to her heart- is mine too" Hades said grinning at her. "Okay just let me no who the lucky lady will be" Hades shrugged when she asked where the date would be. "Probably the 3 broomsticks" Hades said trying to think of the place.

(OOC: Okay just let me no who will do it, it doesn't have to be a 3rd year, I mean it can be or a 2nd year, doesn't matter, when you find someone just put it on this thread and I'll owl Caleb and tell him)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 pm

"I'm the only one who gets to call you that," Iris muttered, mostly to herself. But she wasn't surprised that Hades was getting that sort of reaction from girls. "Yeah, now it's just a wave and next time it'll be a nice chat." She sighed and gave a small smile. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a jealous freak. And how dare you do that to me?" She asked, pretending to be shocked. "You can't just throw me out the window!" She still wasn't convinced. "I don't know what you see in me but whatever it is, I'm glad as long as you don't leave."

"All yours," she confirmed with a grin. She continued to lie next to him and began to trace circles on his chest. "Alright, anywhere's fine." She smiled.

((OOC: Suuuure, I'll do that. ^^))
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Hades chuckled. "Yes I no you are the only one, but that girl doesn't no because I kept walking" Hades said. "Yes it was a wave but next time it will be a 'I have a girlfriend so piece out', I love you and I never notice other girls, unless they call me sexy or something else then I have to agree with them because, well I am" Hades just shrugged. "You do sound jealous but I think it is hot" Hades kissed her and then pulled away. "Well sorry but I speak the truth honey, and I totally would throw someone out the window" Hades just shrugged again. "Iris, you seriously need to look in a mirror and no that the person inside you is beautiful just like the outside, you need to believe me when I tell you that I'm not going anywhere, I'm here until the end" Hades smiled at her. "It better be" Hades said.

"We will go to the 3 broomsticks right when you find someone for Caleb" Hades said to her.

(OOC: Okay just tell me who the lady is so I can make the thread)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:29 pm

"Good, otherwise I will have to fight her as well," Iris replied, grinning slyly. "Oh, such a curse to have a good looking boyfriend!" She exclaimed, in a mock-dramtic way. She blushed lightly when at Hades' comment, something she rarely did and kissed him back harder. "You do realize that if you throw me out, our relationship is over, right?" She asked with all the seriousness she could muster. "I may be beautiful on the outside according to you, but I don't think I am on the inside," she admitted. "I mean, I'm damn proud of who I am but I'm not kind or gentle or any of those things a girl is supposed to be." She laughed lightly though it sounded forced.

"I do believe you. It's just that I don't really know how to love someone," she told, suddenly feeling vulnerable and hugged Hades tighter as though he would disappear any second. "You're the first person I began to care for a lot and now, Kaitlen (my sister) as well." She rested her head on his chest so he wouldn't see the tears that were threatning to fall. No, she would not cry, she needed to be strong.

((OOC: Did you owl Crystal?))
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 pm

"Do what ever you want to mark what is yours" Hades smiled. "Was that so hard to admit!" Hades joked and put a hand on his heart. "You wound me" Hades told her. "I'll make note of that before I throw you out, but what if in the future I throw you on our bed and have my way with you, will our relationship still be over" Hades asked. Hades rolled his eyes and her comment. "Iris, you need to believe you are beautiful on the inside and out" Hades told her honestly. "Iris you don't have to be, just be yourself" Hades said.

"For a girl who doesn't no how to love someone, you do a pretty good job at doing just that" Hades grinned at her. "I feel special, I think I'm gonna cry" Hades pretended to wipe his eyes and then grinned at Iris. Hades saw her about to cry and rubbed her back. "It's okay to let people in Iris, you need to let people who are close to you in, if you don't then one day they won't be there and you'll regret pushing them away from you" Hades kept rubbing her back.

(OOC: I owled her from Thomas's name and told her but I didn't no the girl who will be Caleb's date so I just said Caleb and someone else, Iris is trying to find someone. I'm waiting to see if she writes back)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 am

"I already did," Iris pointed out with a smirk. "Yes, it was so hard," she teased. "Well, when you talk about having your way with me in bed, I can't resist." She told and winked at Hades. She placed her leg on his side and straddled him. "And what exactly do you plan on doing?" She couldn't help but ask. "And in that case, our relationship won't be over." She shook her head and muttered angrily to herself, "Right, I officiallt hate being so sad and dramatic." She smiled at him genuinely. "But, thank you," she murmured.

"I only happen to do a good job with you." She said with a laugh. "But what if they abandon you? Won't that be harder than being close to anyone?" She asked, honestly having no idea. She felt as though her guard would never fall. Maybe with Hades, that will change, she thought.

((OOC: Alrightyy! I'll try to find a charrie by tomorrow. And if I don't get anyone, I have a first year charrie that we can use. Will that be okay?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 pm

"Good, now girls can leave me alone" Hades smiled. "Well what can I say, I'm just that awesome" Hades shrugged and brasked in his awesomeness. Hades was surprised by her act and put his hands on both of her legs. "Oh, a lot of things" Hades winked and smirked. "Good, it better not be over, until we die but then we will just continue our relationship up in heaven" Hades shrugged. "No your not Iris, I never want to hear you say that again" Hades told her. Hades smiled. "You better be good with me" Hades joked. "Iris, the more you push people away the more they will just leave you, if people truly love you like me and your sister they will stay and wait for you to warm up" Hades told her honestly. "Didn't you grow close to Alex, Thomas's sister, warm up to her and you'll see what a change it will make" Hades told her.

(OOC: TAY Very Happy)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm

"I have the most egocentric boyfriend, ever." Iris stated with a teasing laugh. "And I am totally looking forward to all those things," she whispered to Hades and gently bit his earlobe. She shook her head and said, "Don't know if I'll end up in heaven or hell, though."And that was the truth, sometimes she even wondered if the heaven and hell thing was true. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Nope, I won't say it again." She thought about what he said and figured maybe he was right. "It's just that these things are easier said than done." She took a deep breath before saying, "And another thing; my mom is a drunk drug addict and my dad was a dark wizard who I think gave me a Deaging Portion." She sighed. "Now you see why getting close to people is a problem." She laid her head on chest and smiled lightly as she felt his heartbeats.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:38 am

Hades nodded his head. "Yes you do" Hades agreed with her. "Good because I can't wait for those things either" Hades smiled. "You're beautiful, you'll end up in heaven and be a beautiful angel" Hades told her. "Good, because if I hear you say it again I will lock you in a closet and put tape over your mouth" Hades joked with her. "Maybe so, but you'll never no until you try Iris" Hades said to her. Hades looked at her with a unknown expression. "Iris you can't stay there anymore, you need to leave" Hades told her. "Yeah I see but still, doesn't mean everyone is going to turn out like that Iris. Not all people are bad" Hades sighed, he felt bad about how messed up her life was compared to his. Hades loved her and watching her go threw this was hard.

Hades rubbed her back. "I promise you Iris, I will find a way for you to get out of your house, I promise" Hades said. He kissed her hair.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 am

"Just a couple more years till we can do those things," Iris told with a not so innocent grin. She couldn't believe how free she was with Hades to say stuff like this. "Nah, I'll probably be with a devil disguised as an angel," she laughed. "But if you tape my mouth, you can't kiss me," she replied and as though to prove her point, she kissed him and trailed her lips to his neck, placing a kiss where she marked him. "Oh, don't worry cause I'm not living there currently," she quickly added. "I live with my foster parents in the States. In fact, they don't know about Kaitlen." She sighed. "I honestly have no idea what the shit I'm going to do." She smiled lightly as he kissed her hair and hugged him closer.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 pm

"Yup, and I'm counting down those days" Hades smiled and watched her expression and had to admit that watching her think things was a very attractive part of her. "Well you see, now that you think of it, you can be a little minx sometimes but I'm not complaining because I think that is so hot" Hades sent her a wink. "Well then I'll just have to kiss other parts of your body than, now won't I" Hades smirked. Hades was enjoying her lips on his skin. "Good, because I would have to kick someone's ass if they lay a hand on you" Hades told Iris being protective. "Why don't they no about Kaitlen" Hades asked curious on why her parents don't no she has a twin. "Well no matter what, you have me and your sister and if you let people in you'll have friends too" Hades joked because he knew that he was bugging her but he just couldn't resist.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 pm

"That's cause guys like you need girlfriends who are minxes," Iris replied with a wink. "And glad you find it hot since I don't plan on changing my ways." She blushed lightly at Hades' comment and said, "You have no idea what you do to me when you say stuff like that. But I like it," she murmured and smirked back at him. "No one has ever cared for me so much before," she admitted quietly, feeling surprised at his words. "Thank you," she said and kissed him softly to convey all the love she had. "They don't know about her because I didn't tell them," she answered and sighed. "I just don't know how to tell them that I found out about my real parents. I mean, what if they won't let me go back to Greece with Kait?" She asked worriedly. She rolled her eyes at him good naturedly and said, "As long as I have you and my sister, I'm damn okay for now."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 pm

"Oh really" Hades looked at Iris with a smirk. "I wouldn't want you to change because of me but I will warn you, if you wear a weird outfit, I'm leaving you were you are and will call you the next day" Hades chuckled. "Well I like saying that stuff to you, it makes you feel special like you are" Hades smirked. "Well that changed because I care about you, a lot actually" Hades replied. "Why do you keep her a secret" Hades asked her curious. "Well you'll never know unless you try" Hades suggested. "You need more than me and your sister, you need friends too" Hades smiled and tried to be supportive.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:22 pm

"In that case, I might wear the weird outfits just to make you angry cause I would love to see the results of that," Iris commented with a grin. She punched Hades' arm lightly and muttered, "At least you'll call me the next day. What if I don't want to talk to you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Special, yeah right! I literally enjoy beating people up, I can be such a bitch if anyone treats me wrong and I drink...yup, I'm special." Her gaze softened and she replied, "I know you do. And I care for you so much that I think it's unhealthy." She thought for a few seconds before replying, "That's because I'm scared of what they will think. I mean, what if they don't leave me to go live with her? Or what if they don't like her? I don't know, maybe I'm simply freaking out. Besides, I do have friends....maybe not a lot, but still." She lay down next to him and put her arm around his waist. "Even if you do find someone better, don't you dare leave me," she half joked.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

"Hey, that is so not funny Iris" Hades said to her. "Well I will have to force you to talk to me, now won't I" Hades smirked at her. "You're special Iris, you have no idea how much I think you're special and beautiful" Hades told her. He wasn't just saying that. "I no you care about me, I care about you just the same" Hades told her.

"Iris you can't think like that, I want you to stop thinking like that. You have enough friends Iris just like you don't need anyone else, you have me along with the friends you already got" Hades told her. Hades chuckled at her. "I could never leave you Iris, never" Hades said to her. He held her closer to him.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:34 pm

"You can't force me to talk to you," Lora replied with a laugh and punched Hades' shoulder. Finally agreeing with him and not wanting to argue, she told teasingly, "Yes well, I know I'm beautiful. There's no need to say it." She snuggled closer to his side and sighed comfortably. "You're so warm," she mumbled and hooked her leg with his.

"Alright, if my foster parents don't accept Kait and fight with me, I'll just come to your house. How's that sound?" She asked, grinning mischievously. "You can never leave me cause I'm a lovable badass girl," she stated and continued grinning. "Okay, what's the happiest memory you have got, right now?" She asked randomly, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:54 pm

"Oh Iris, I have my ways, just like you have yours probably" Hades sent her a wink. Hades smirked. "Oh yes I do have to say it because it's true, you're stunning beautiful" Hades said to her and kissed the top of her head. "I no, it's a perk of being this hot" Hades chuckled at his own comment. Well it was true in his eyes. He didn't no about anyone else.

Hades nodded. "Sounds cool, I have a big bed and a lot of extra space for you in hotel Hades" Hades smirked at her. Hades pretended to think. "Well I wouldn't dream of leaving you and who said you were badass" Hades raised an eye brow at her. Hades thought about it for a minute. What was his happiest memory. Hades then got it. "When I was 3, my mom took me to the zoo for my birthday, I saw all these animals when I was there. I ended up running into a pool and because I was crying my mom decided to jump into the lake they had there to cheer me up" Hades smiled at the memory.

"What is your happiest memory" Hades asked his girlfriend.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 am

"Yup, I have my ways to overcome every one of your tactics," Iris nodded her head and and winked at Hades. "And you're stunningly handsome. Damn, I bet we sound ridiculous complimenting each other like that," she told and laughed lightly. She rolled her eyes good naturedly, and said, "You do realize that sounded kinda lame, right?" She shook her head amusedly and pretended to be confused. "Only heavens know why I love you."

"I don't think we'll be needing the extra space," she smirked suggestively. "Oh sure, cause loving to kick butt totally doesn't say I'm a badass girl," she replied sarcastically, her eyes teasing. She smiled at her boyfriend's answer. "I wish my childhood had been that much of fun," she told in a rarely used honest tone. "So what's the zoo like?" She asked curiously.

Iris didn't know how to answer the question. Did she have any happy memory, other than the present? "I don't know," she admitted. "I guess my happiest is when I found out about magic. And that I could come here and not live with foster parents all the time."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu May 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Hades just shook his head at his girlfriend and smiled. "Well hey, I am amazing" Hades joked. Hades again shook his head. "No we don't, no other couple will ever have what we have" Hades told her. "No it didn't, it sounded amazing coming from a gorgeous girl like you" Hades told her with a smirk. Hades scoffed. "Oh you don't love me now, damn Iris you no how to make a guy sad" Hades joked with her.

Hades smiled. "Now that you mention it, I don't think we do either" Hades winked at her. "Hey, you're badass, I'm afraid to see what you'll do if another girl hits on me. I will have to pray for them" Hades joked. Hades felt bad now but then he smiled. "Well for one, the zoo was amazing but the stench was horrible. There are stores there for when you want to buy something. I remember when I was a kid I ran from my mom to go see the elephants and she totally freaked out because she thought I was stolen" Hades chuckled at the memory. "Maybe sometime during the summer I can take you there" Hades looked at her.

Hades looked at her, Hades wanted to say something to change that but he really couldn't. "Don't worry Iris, I will make sure that I make you happy from now on" Hades promised her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:24 am