Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Our New Life (Closed)

Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Our New Life (Closed) Empty Our New Life (Closed)

Post by Xavier Carvus Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 am

Xavier sighed as he stepped into his house, taking off his cloak. Th fire day at the school has proved to be more difficult then he though it would be. Some students we do ignorant, so childish. He rubbed his temples slightly after passing his cloak off to a house elf and moving further down the corridor. "Nyx!" he called it slightly, wanting to see his daughter. He couldn't help but worry slightly for the young girl every day since his wife had died. It had only been a week since she died. Killed by muggles they were fighting. His daughter was proving to handle the situation much better then he had ever hoped. And for they he was thankful.

Our New Life (Closed) Empty Re: Our New Life (Closed)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:24 am

She was sitting in front of a fireplace, something she liked to do since she was a baby. Before Nyx did it, because she liked the beautiful coloring of the fire, sometimes going from almost white, to darker red shade. Now she did it because she didn't know what to do with herself.

When she heard her dad calling her, she didn't get up immediately, but remained sitting there for a few more moments, before going to see him.

"Yes, daddy?", she asked him, zero emotions in her voice. In the last week or so, the eight year old learned how to shut them off completely.
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:12 am

Xavier leaned down so he could meet his daughter's eyes. He tucked a stray strand of light hair behind her ear as he studied her face. It was still the same. Still ass emotionless as it was a week ago. As much as it pained him to see his daughter like this, he knew that he had done everything to help her and now nothing but time would heal her wounds. "How was your day, Nyxie?" he asked with a small smile.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:37 am

She remained the same, even when her father gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, something she would probably be mad about before. Trying to act normal, she half-smiled. It was a fake smile, and not a particularly good one, but that was the best she could produce at that moment.

"It was good daddy", she told him, looking away from his painful gaze. "I made Penny play with me again, and then I tried to help her with the cooking, but she wouldn't let me touch anything because she was afraid that I'll get burned. So I watched her do it and talked to her."

"How was your day daddy? Did you punish a lot of students?" The girl's favorite part about her father being a professor was all the power her got, being able to make someone's life miserable or perfect in the same time. She thought about how one day she could follow in his footsteps, but that was before. Now she didn't care about the future.
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Xavier sighed on the inside, but kept his expression calm as he watched his daughter. It was so painful for him to see his own child suffer so much. The concern for Nyx even overshadowed his own suffering at the moment.

The man stood up straight as he listened to her describe her day. "Maybe we can ask Penny to teach you some basic cooking skills," he suggested lightly as he placed a hand on her shoulder and led her back to the living room.

"Yes I did," the man chuckled slightly. "I punished one student today. There was one girl who had to sit through class with her mouth glued shut by bubblegum," he smirked lightly, looking down at his daughter.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:14 pm

She knew how concerned he father was for her health and mental state, but she couldn't help but to feel empty inside. Knowing that she will never again see her mother was slowly killing her as she decided not to fight it.

"Yes daddy, that's a good idea. Sometimes I think you both worry about me too much, she's constantly afraid that I'm going to get sick if I don't eat enough and cooks everything I like to please me. And you worry because you think I'll never get over mommy, isn't that right? I'm better daddy, I swear I am, maybe it's just more time that I need", the girl spoke, probably surprising her dad with such maturity.

"That sounds fun daddy. I wish I could have seen it."
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Xavier looked at his daughter as they sat down on a couch, studying her. The loss of her mother was causing her to grow up much too quickly. "It has only been a week, Nyx," he said softly. "Of course we are very worried about you. What do you think about spending more time with me training your physical combat skills?" he asked her. He had been teaching her for over a year to protect herself better and now he felt that she needed those skills to make her feel stronger after the loss.

"Yes, it was quite fun," the man chuckled slightly. "There will be plenty more fun things ahead of us."

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Nyx crossed her legs as she sat down and held out a hand for her father to take it. "It feels like it's been a minute. And then it feels like ages passed. I don't think I will ever forget, but I know I'll get better. I must get better", she lied, both to herself and him. "I would love that daddy."
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:43 am

Xavier took his daughter's hand, gently running his thumb over the back of it. "You will get better, Nyx, I promise you that. We will get better together," he gave her a smile.

"I though you would," he smiled at her once again. "We will start tomorrow morning. Now do you know what Penny is making us for dinner?" he asked.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 pm

She remained cold and calm, like an numb old lady in pain, rather than a young girl, even after she put her little head on his shoulder, there were no emotions in her. "I know we will daddy", she told him. I know you will, the child mentally slapped herself. And I'm doing it with a purpose.

"I think she's making everything that she could find in the kitchen", Nyx responded, smiling with her mouth, while her eyes remained dark. "There were talks of soup and chicken salad, I heard a rumor about a diet cake, you know the healthy ones mommy li..." and then she stopped, remembering the painful topic once more. "Mommy liked."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 pm