Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

How Enchanting || [Cepheus & Peaches]

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

How Enchanting || [Cepheus & Peaches] Empty How Enchanting || [Cepheus & Peaches]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Cepheus looked around the small café, having never been here before. It looked nice in here, and there weren't many people around so it was kind of quiet. Smiling to himself, he went up to the front.

"Hiya, could I have an Earl Grey - tea - please?" He asked, already fishing the needed amount of money out of his pocket. When it was ready, he thanked the lady and gave her the money, moving to sit on one of the smaler tables.

Pulling a book from his bag, he began reading it, quickly getting lost in the words on the page.

How Enchanting || [Cepheus & Peaches] Empty Re: How Enchanting || [Cepheus & Peaches]

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 pm

She entered a pretty looking coffee shop, no, a cafe, and realized how she has never been here before. Public places with lots of people weren't really her thing, but she was thirsty and tired, and actually felt lonely for a change, even though she had no real friends to talk to. Anything could do now, she realized. I don't have to talk to no one.

Of course she was wrong, for she had to order something or the nasty looking barlady would send her away. "T-t-tea", she let out a stutter. "Please. Any kind."

There was a lot of empty tables there, but she decided to sit near a boy from her house, Cepheus, she thought, but wasn't sure. His presence made her calmer, but she couldn't even look at him, that's how shy she was.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

How Enchanting || [Cepheus & Peaches] Empty Re: How Enchanting || [Cepheus & Peaches]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Cerpheus looked up when he felt a breeze from the door opening, keeping his book in front of him. He grinned when he saw it was Peaches, a girl in his house and year, entering the café. When she sat near him, he leaned closer to the extremely shy girl.

"Heeey Peaches," He said to her, still grinning. "You doing okay?"

Taking a sip of his own drink, he dog-eared the page of his book and shut it, setting it on the table so he could read it later. He liked Peaches, she was a nice person but he wanted to try and stop her from being so shy all the time, bring her out of her shell so to say.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm

She couldn't even speak when he talked to her. In fact, the red haired girl almost spilled hot tea in her lap when he did, but managed to save the situation from becoming even worse. What did he say to me?, she asked herself, trying to remember. "Sorry, what?", she repeated out loud, in the same moment letting her a long strand of her redness fall on her face to cover up her expression. Yes, she blushed, and no, she wasn't about to show it.

Peaches didn't know a lot about the guy, except that he's way more outgoing than her, and has a well developed social life. In other words, he was normal. And cute. Very, very cute.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Cepheus almost laughed when she almost spilled her drink. He knew she was painfully shy - the complete opposite of him - but this was kind of.. funny, maybe hilarious to him.

"I asked how you were. And said Hi, but that bit doesn't really matter," He hummed, taking another sip of his favourite tea and winking at the adorable girl. He didn't know if she had many friends, but Cepheus wanted to be one of them.

"So, again, how are you?" He asked once more, scooting his chair closer to the others table.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Now she had an even bigger problem facing him, seeing him laugh at how clumsy she was. It wasn't like she didn't get that he's not mocking her or anything, it was just stronger than her to worry. She looked at her hands that were holding the tea in her lap as she responded. "Oh. H-h-h-ello. I'm o-o-okay and I don't usually stutter, so it probably something to do with you...", Peaches told him and then realizing what she said, panicked. "No, I mean, it's not your fault or anything, It's...Wait. Nothing. Never mind."

Oh God, I made a complete fool of myself, twice in a row. Great job Peach, the girl thought, still hiding behind her hair.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Cepheus hummed in amusement, tapping his free fingers on the table a moment. "I know it's not my fault," He told her in a slight sing-song voice, taking another sip of his tea. He turned himself in his seat so he was facing her better instead of the table and grinned, lifting his hand up and brushing her hair away from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"Don't hide yourself," He chided her softly. "It's not helping you get over being shy."

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:22 pm

What is he humming, and why?, she wondered, feeling more curious than ever. I so don't get people, the girl concluded behind her hair. I get now why everyone thinks I'm weird. I really am.

"I just...", Peaches started, blushing even more. "You get it, right? It's only my fault."
    Who could blame her for feeling shocked when the boy did what he did, tucking her hair behind her ear and sitting so near her, so close to her, close to a girl that usually ignores other peoples presence. "I..."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Cepheus smiled brightly at her, finding her extremely adorable reactions .. adorable. Because that's what they were. Very, very adorable and adorable things made Cepheus happy. So, in conclusion, he thought he should spend more time with Peaches because of the adorableness and he would be happy, and then he could make her happy and.. yeah.

"It's no one's fault~" He told her. Blinking, he smiled at her warmly. "It's okay to be shy, too. You just gotta learn how.. not to be? I guess.." He trailed off and shrugged his shoulders.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:40 pm

The girl tried really hard to look at him more, but she couldn't get out from her shell. No one really knew why she was like that, not even her family or childhood friends. People just knew that this change in her behavior happened when she was very little and has been on ever since.

"But I don't know how.", she told him, thinking about how hard it was for her to say just those few words to him.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Cepheus looked at her, and kind of stared. He realised this a few moments later and looked away, a small blush creeping up his neck and really, really hoped that she hadn't seen him. He took a drink of his tea and stared down into the cup for a moment then looked back up to Peaches.

"You talk," He said after a while. "Even if it's hard, you have to get used to being around other people, talking to them and interacting with them, or you'll be painfully shy for .. like, ever or something." He told her, nodding his head firmly and hoping he didn't sound like an idiot.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:45 pm

If the girl noticed anything usual about his behavior, she didn't get it, so she never showed how confused she was getting. She frowned slightly, allowing a little wrinkle between her brows to appear.

"It's only painful to me", the red headed girl let out a stupid response, regretting it immediately. "And who would waste their time to talk to me anyway?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Cepheus rolled his eyes at her response, careful to hide it by looking down. He was more amused than annoyed by what she said. Looking up, he smirked at her again and pointed to himself with his free hand.

"I would, obviously." He said to her plainly.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:09 pm

She suddenly felt so vulnerable and almost naked in front of him. Peaches was telling him things she wouldn't share with anyone alive or dead for that matter.

"You see, no on...", the girl started and then stopped in utterly shock when he told her that he would talk to her. The expression on her face became different, confusing, a mixture of gratitude and insecurity. "You would? I know you are now, but you really don't have a various pick here so..."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Cepheus raised an eyebrow at the girl sitting with him and sighed. Dipping his finger in his tea, he twirled it around for a while before bringing it out and wiping the wet tea off of his fingers and onto his jeans instead.

"I wouldn't have started talking to you in the first place if I didn't want to. I would have carried on reading his book," Which was true. He didn't have to talk to her because she was the only one around. The book he was reading was, despite being a Muggle one called "Percy Jackson" a very interesting one. Instead of talking he could have carried on with it.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm

She was sure that things she was saying made him, well if not mad, at least a bit annoyed, so the redhead decided to stop with the nonsense or just leave. Maybe both. But then he started to speak and she forgot what she was thinking about just moments before.

"O-okay", she responded and then her eyes widened. "Is that Percy Jackson? OMG, I love muggle books!"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Cepheus looked down at his book, kind of surprised by the random change of subject. Shrugging it off, he picked up the book and turned it in his hands idly, looking at the covers and then turning back to look at Peaches.

"Yes, it is," He told her, grinning happily. Finally there was someone who shared his interest in the Muggle books! "Have you read them?"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:47 pm

She put one hand on her mouth, surprised by her bravery in speaking out, even though they were just talking about books and being all casual, it was all now and shocking to her. The girl looked at the hot boy in front of her, kind of blushing again, but with each look she grew more and more confident, or at least semi able to speak again.

"Yes, my mom bought them to me for my birthdays, one each year as they were getting on the market. She's a muggle you know.", red head told Cepheus, revealing a fact from her personal life that no one else knew.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Cepheus placed a hand over his mouth and smirked. Distracting her with something else seemed to be the way to go if he wanted her to open up. Placing the book down on the table, he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ah. They're very good books," He grinned. "Who's your favourite character?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 pm

"I'm not sure if I like that smirk", she told him with a shy smile on her face. She was already loosing up around him and also starting to enjoy it. As he placed the book on the table and sat leaned back in his chair, she couldn't help to smile at his face and body gestures.

"Yes, yes they are", she said, looking at her hands again. "Annabeth, of course! Yours?" Again she spoke with such joy and didn't even notice it! The progress was obvious and she could only thank Cepheus for bothering to fix her, if only she realized how brave she was becoming.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Cepheus thought for a moment, going through the books and the film he had saw during the summer through his head, shrugging his shoulders. He grinned and tilted his head to the side.

"Luke," He finally said after a minute of thinking. "Even though he's a bad guy, he's badass. And everyone says he died a hero, too~"

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 pm

"I usually don't like badass characters. I'm more of a nice guy fan", she started as she blushed, this time less than before, "but Luke's pretty awesome. And I admire his death more than I thought I would. He was brave, at least."

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Cepheus smiled brightly at the blush on the other girls face, even if it wasn't the first one. He ran a hand through his hair, pursing his lips slightly.

"True, true," He said to her, nodding in agreement. "Still love him though, even if he did try to kill the others - I think it was his death that really made me like him the most, to be honest. Don't even know why."

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:41 pm

"Yes", she agreed and then decided it's time for some more brave actions. "Do you really want to spend your day sitting with me and talking about books, or do you want to do something, well, little more exciting?"

She had an unfamiliar look on her face, a strange expression, something between naughty and shy, a bit of both actually and she liked how it made her feel inside.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Cepheus looked at her, trying to decipher what she was thinking of doing. Since he hadn't had much experience with mind-reading, he gave up quickly and shrugged, not really liking the look on her face. It kind of screamed "you're going to regret this."

"Okay.." He said slowly, scrutinising the other as he smiled warily at her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:51 am