Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Twist In My Story (Karsen)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Twist In My Story (Karsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Twist In My Story (Karsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 am

He smiled. "They've tried. They say that I'm dangerous, like everything I touch falls apart" He said. Word traveled fast. "They're right though. People die around me, lives and buildings are destroyed when i come into contact with them. That's why people leave." He shrugged. He wasn't saying it for sympathy, it was a fact. All his family had died because of him. Lots of people had suffered at his hands and he couldn't bring himself to care. "Is it wrong that i don't care that i've hurt people?" He asked.

"It's why i was created; to make hell on earth." He said looking at her out of the corner of his eye briefly. "I was born so i could help my father over throw Satan. No demon can stay on earth for long and thats where i come in." He explained. He'd not told anyone this and he still wasn't sure why he was. She didn't need to hear all this.

He shrugged. "I can't stop myself. Theres a part of me that to kill more than a human needs food. That part of me is stronger. I can't always fight the desires it has."

"I don't want to fit into this twisted world." He said his face turning up in disgust. Muggles and wizards alike would pay one day. Once him and his father had taken over hell, he'd make sure everyone that paid and those that were loyal to him, rewarded.

"Together we'll be fighting against the world forever. One day its will all be ours." He said imagining it all now. It was something he could look forward to at least.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Karma frowned. She was feeling an extreme case of deja vu. Hadn't she said...? She cocked her head to the side and shrugged one shoulder, deciding it didn't matter, and resting her head on his shoulder. "Well, I don't think it's wrong not to care... I mean, well..." She hid her face from him. "I don't know..."

She hummed in thought. "Just because you were created to do something doesn't mean you have to." she said softly.

"But you are fighting it." She said. "And that's what counts." She squeezed his hand gently.

Her eyes remained on the floor, as she tried to act as if this view of the world wasn't bothering her. She didn't even know why it was bothering her! "That's something to look forward to, then." She lied.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 pm

He noticed her confused answer and frowned. "Do you feel it too?" He asked not bothering to look at her, he knew she was hiding. He'd be hiding too if it didn't go against his nature. His nature. A nature he knew nothing about. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I know but sometimes thats easier said than done. Demons are always going to be stronger than humans and im 60% demon. I don't stand a chance at fighting against it when it wants something. No ones does." He said nodding at her words and returning her squeeze. "Its all i can do."

"What? Have you never wanted to give the world what they deserve? We could have power beyond even the highest of demons. Hell we'd have power only Satan could hold. Once my father kills Satan i want you by my side ruling over earth and hell."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:25 pm

She frowned. "I still care when I kill people, but it depends on who I'm killing." She shrugged. "I can kill a muggle without batting an eyelash. But... children..." She shivered and tried to suppress the memory. A wailing... A baby boy no older than four, still in the bathtub... "I don't want to kill them." She whispered, closing her eyes trying harder to push the memory away.

She hummed in thought, frowning. "We'll just have to try together, then." She said. "We're the strongest people we know."

Karma had to admit the idea had potential, she could already see it, her and her army of pets, standing beside Arsen, ruling over the world. She liked the look of it in her minds eyes, though she didn't like his father being above them.

"And what about the Angels? Heaven? They just gonna let you rule down here, or will there be another war?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 pm

He shook his head. "Children are always hard to kill. Mostly because they haven't had chance to pick their side out in this world yet. Their minds are tainted by their parents, it's not their fault. They don't know any better." He shrugged, earning a laugh from his stronger side. Back before his father forced both sides of him to join together it had been a nightmare to think like this. Now it was just inconvenient.

He nodded. "Okay but if i ask you to leave, just leave okay? I tend to blow things up if i get too, angry or distressed and no one can stop me then." He shrugged, not those stupid muggles, not his mother of his abusive step father. No one, not even himself

He shrugged. "They don't have a leg to stand on, on earth. Father has me and he has no one. Even if he did he'd be too bothered about the casualties he'd make to even start a war. Demons are prepared to take anyone down to get what they want and no humans or angels are going to stop that."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:34 am

Karma furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him, her eyes confused. "What just happened?" She asked curiously, her eyes sweeping his face. She couldn't place it, but for a second... for a really short amount of time... There had been something... else. She didn't know what it was, but... She didn't like it.

Karma nodded, careful to stay absolutely silent. She had the sneaking suspicion she'd have to be half-dead before she left him anywhere near as desperate as he'd need to be to have lost that much control. He'd already said that she was unlike anyone he'd ever met, and she figured if he ever actually burned her, she'd heal. It wouldn't hurt for long.

Probably.

"Huh." She said softly. "Well. One less thing to worry about, with us ruling the world and all." She smirked. "Our pets will be safe, won't they?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:40 am

He looked at her out of the corner of his eyes and slammed his head back against the wall. "It was nothing." He said through gritted teeth. He couldn't believe she noticed that. What an idiot! He closed his eyes for a few seconds making himself back in control again before opening them.

He smiled. "We wont need to worry about anything once it is all ours." He smirked looking at her. "Karma we'd be running the world, if we wanted them safe then they would be." He smiled.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:48 am

She watched him with a distant kind of disapproval. "Arsen." She said, her voice holding a warning. "Don't lie to me."

She grinned right back at him, really warming up to this 'Rule The World' idea. "And what about later?" she asked. "When all the muggles are submissive, and there's no one else to fight.... what then?" She asked this question as if it were the most important question she'd ever had.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm

He looked up and sighed. "Pyro." He said simply. "There's two sides of me and he's the strongest." He shrugged bringing up his knees so he could rest his arms on them. "He likes to come out and say hi every now and then."

"Later?" He asked. "Oh then we can do what we want, when we want because there will be no one to stop us." He smirked. "We'd be gods and everyone will worship the grounds we walk on."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 am

"Pyro." Karma shook her head. "I don't believe that." She said. She looked up at him, meeting his eyes. "I know you're stronger." She huffed. "You don't even have to believe it. I do enough for both of us."

She grinned. "Whatever we want?" she hummed in thought, images flashing across her mind faster than she could watch them, and in all of them Arsen, standing beside her.

She'd never have to be lonely again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:30 pm

"He's 60% of me Karma. I can't take control of something with more power than me. Im out numbered and everyone knows demons are stronger than humans." He said giving her a weak smile. "Thanks, but there could come a time when i wont be able to stop myself. If that time comes just run okay?"

He nodded. "Whatever we want." He confirmed. "We could die and still be in charge because we'd be running hell! We could just send ourselves back to earth if we wanted. Or we could hire other to watch earth for us." He shrugged. "It would be all up to us."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 pm

"Run." She repeated, though it was neither a promise or a denail. "Got it." She frowned. "You don't ever think of..." She paused. "Becoming one with Pyro, do you?" She bit her lip. "I mean, would it be worse? Both of you together as one?"

She was smiling. "I think you can be in charge of most things, I don't like the thought of having to watch all of earth." She hummed in thought. Suddenly her eyes flashed darker brown, and a malicious, hungry smile grew in its place. "I want to be in charge of punishing all the revolutionaries." She said with conviction. "Whenever they get up the courage to try and take us down." And just like that, her eyes were back to normal, and her smile was replaced with a smirk. "Since humans always do stupid things like that."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 pm

He smiled. "We already are one Karma. My father brought us together last year. He's just not one you can work with. He's far too bossy and controlling to combine with properly." He shrugged. "Believe me i've tried and when i did i blow up my house killing my family and then again with the muggle head quarters. He seems to like blowing things up."

"I won't be watching earth. I'll have my own demons to do that for me. When we own the earth we'll own everyone on it. They will be wanting to do our bidding." He smirked, only those that are loyal will get a nice life from then on. The rest could die for all he cared. He laughed. "Okay." He smirked struck by her sudden change. "Then ill leave them to you. Im pretty sure no one else will try again once they find out what you have in store for those that do."

"Humans just love to play the hero."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Karma sighed, smiling up at him. "So you didn't have any choice in becoming one with your other half either?" She shook her head, though it was more to clear it than to disagree. "And yours is a bossy little twit too?" She smirked as her other conciousness poked its....her.... head up and focused on what she was saying. It had an odd effect. "Don't think I've ever blown up a building when I become one with her." She mused. "Killed people, yeah, but never completely demolished a....." her eyes flashed and the left one darkened, her iris turning almost completely black. "Oh wait." She frowned. "I did." She shrugged one shoulder. "Looks like we've got more in common then I thought." She said lightly.

She ran her tongue along her teeth. "No, they'll want to keep trying, maybe once every hundred years, but it will be continous." She smiled, a happy smile. "I'd let them live, of course." She tsked softly. "Poor creatures'll wish they were dead."

She pouted. "All this talk is making me hungry." She said sadly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 pm

He shook his head before he finally made sense of what she just said. "What do you mean either? You got some other personality too?" He smirked. It was a joke to think of yourself having two personalities. Only crazy people have different personalities. His uncle was a great example. "Bossy doesn't quite cover it." He smiled.

He laughed. "And why hasn't this... does she have a name? Personality ever shown up before?" He asked. He was pretty sure he'd notice when she showed up. He was good at picking up signs from people, he'd had plenty of time to work it out.

He smiled. "And each time the punishment will get worse. They will be so close to death after we've finished with them buy we wont give them the satisfaction of getting away with it. Oh in fact, if they did happen to die we could have their heads stuck to our front door to warn people off."

"Then let's eat!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow. "I guess you could say that." She said. She shrugged a shoulder.

Karma wrinkled her nose. "Of course she's shown up before. Crazy little bugger." She blinked. "Her name is Kama." She sighed. "I've had her locked up." She frowned. "But she came back when I started to feed live." She rolled her eyes. "And if you've never seen her before, you obviously haven't been paying enough attention." She looked down the hallway with her eyebrows furrowed. Had she heard....? When she looked back at him her eyes were darker. "And she was there when I saw you on the train the day we met."

Karma raised an eyebrow. "Everyone would be able to see our front door, then? No. We need them up somewhere everyone will see it." she smiled fondly. "A public execution. That's the way to do it. Nice and slow."

"And what, exactly, are we going to eat, trapped in a castle, surrounded by humans that would be noticeably missing?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 am

He shrugged. "I've been preoccupied. I haven't had time to watch you all the time at least now i know im looking for the eye change." He said looking down into her eyes. "Did you know your eyes changed colour when she appeared?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Kama? Im sure she and Pyro would get on like a house on fire if she likes to blow things up as well. Although they would both probably end up killing each other if they are both bossy." He smirked. "He appeared after my first kill, which was when i was 5." He shrugged. "You tend to get used to having him in here after a while." He said tapping the side of his head.

He turned and followed her gaze. "What is it?" He asked turning back to her. "What did you see?"

"Well the gate to our mansion. No peasant can get anywhere near our door. It will be heavily guarded. Public executions are perfect. I know you were the one." He said giving her a wink.

"Hmmm we wouldn't need to bleed them dry. We could leave them enough to live." He shrugged. "I don't know you're the vampire what do you usually eat around here?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 am

Kama looked up at him blankly. "My eyes change color?" She asked. "Well, no one else has ever pointed it out. So I didn't know."

She grinned at him, her eyes brightening. "She's smarter than that." She said. "If bossing him around will get her killed, she'll probably just be sneakier." She smirked. "I'm kind of curious to who is stronger." She snorted. "Of course you get used to it. She used to be my boggart. Not anymore." she shrugged. "She used to be my only friend, before Jet came back. Then I came here, and I met all you losers." She grinned fondly at him.

She shook her head. "Nothing. Heard something. It's probably just my imagination." She said, her eyes returning down the hallway, suspicious.

She looked at him, scoffing. "Of course I'm the one. Who else would put up with you?" she teased. She kissed him briefly, smirking at him.

"Usually?" Her eyes became distant, and faintly flashed with pain. "I haven't fed in a while." She said softly. "So if we do hunt, you'll have to push me away if I took too much."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:05 am

He nodded. "Yup! Who's perceptive now huh?" He smirked. He was very perceptive when he wanted to be. Most of the time thought, he spent trying to keep his temperature down enough so he didn't burn someone at the slightest touch. No matter how much fun that seemed. "Well you do now cause im awesome enough to have noticed."

"Stronger? Out of Pyro and Kama? Well Pyro is slightly mental so he wouldn't back down even if he had no arms or legs. He'd still find a way to fight." He smirked. He just had to admire his other half sometimes. He really did know how to fight, he just didn't know when to give in. Which often got Arsen into some dangerous situations. "I've never feared him. He's just always been there." He shrugged. "Oh a loser now am i?" He smirked.

"You sure?" He asked looking down the corridor. "Want me to go see?"

He smiled. "Oh i don't know. Some devil worshipper? She'd dig the whole red eyed demon thing." He said giving her a wink. He'd never date someone like that, he'd end up killing them for annoying him.

"Then you need feeding then." He said getting to his feet. "Who says im going to be able to stop?" He smiled holding out his hand for her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:33 am

Karma smiled. "Yes yes, Arsen, you are definitely the best." She said, her voice balancing easily on the line between sarcasm and sincerity.

"I suppose he can be the stronger one." She decided. "Kama would just be the smart one." She grinned at him, running her fingers through his hair. "You've always been a loser. You just happen to be my loser now."

"No!" She snapped, she paused and blinked a few times. "Don't." She said softly. "Don't leave."

She narrowed her eyes at him and smirked playfully. "Yeah. Have fun with that worshiper." She cocked her head to the side. "She'd listen to everything you said, do everything without question... how boring." She smirked suddenly. "And I'd kill her, but eh, no big deal."

She took his hand, using the support to lift herself to her feet, even though she didn't need it. She laced her fingers with his. "Then at least burn the body." she said, smiling. "I'm too hungry to even care. Let's go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:24 am