Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Rusty Beginning [Open.]

Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Rusty Beginning [Open.] Empty Rusty Beginning [Open.]

Post by Cera Laurent Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:51 am

Victoria sat on the bottom stair of the staircase, reading one of her favorite Muggle fiction novels. It was called 'The Hunger Games', a really old book from back in 2010-2011. 19-20 years in the future, that book was still the best she'd read. Her wavy brunette hair fell in a curtain to the side of her face, blocking the looks from her peers that she was getting as they passed by her. She was wearing her normal robes and uniform, black with the Gryffindor colors on her tie and patch. Her bag sat beside her on the ground, appearing slightly over stuffed with all of her second year materials. A pencil sat behind her right ear where her hair was tucked behind her ear, her tiny cat tattoo showing off as she read the book.
    She yawned as she read, wrinkling her nose afterwards and stretching as well. She smiled as she laid back on the steps some, a group of Slytherin girls passing her and spitting on her and her belongings, kicking her back out into the middle of the hall and spilling all of it's contents on the ground. The small twelve year old sighed and covered her face up with her hands, holding back angry words that were on the verge of exploding from her throat. She could feel her wand sitting in her pocket and forced her hands to remain on her face until the Slytherin girls passed. When they had gone, she jumped up and tried to pick up all of her scattered belongings quickly before someone took pity on her.
    Arseholes... She thought to herself as she rushed herself.

Rusty Beginning [Open.] Empty Re: Rusty Beginning [Open.]

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 am

Joshua was walking down the hall when he saw a few Slytherin girls kick a Gryffindor girl's bag into the hall he was a little angry that they did that what right did they have to touch someone's else's property. Though he knew that the Gryffindor would not want help he picked up a couple of items that were closest to him and walked over to her.

"I believe these belong to you?" He asked trying to sound calm which he was far from if he was not in the right mind he would go after the girls and drag them back to apologize.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 am

Victoria looked up, surprise etched into her face. She'd forgotten that Hufflepuffs existed, especially when she'd never socialized with one in her life. She smiled hesitantly, taking the items from him and stuffing them in her back with the rest of her junk. Her Scottish accent picked up as she spoke, "Thank you."
    She picked up her broken quills and spare bits of parchment and shoved them into the bag too before standing up, slinging the bag over her shoulder and holding out her hand for him to shake. "I'm Victoria Hellsing. May I ask your name?"

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 am

Joshua smiled "Your welcome oh my name well it is Joshua North or just Josh whatever you would prefer."

Josh's world changed dramatically recently since he had met his parents and was going to move in with them as soon as school finished so he was a little more hyper than usual but he was always hyper really but now he was almost bounce off the walls hyper but for reasons he tried to keep himself grounded but he could not keep his foot from tapping slightly.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 am

Victoria glanced down at his foot, raising an eyebrow and giggling as she said, "You can call me Vics." She motioned towards his foot, looking back up with an amused glitter in her eyes, "Do you have somewhere to be, Josh? Or are you just fidgetty?"
    The easy way she was talking after such an irritating event was new. Though it was also new for someone to help her so she wasn't surprised.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:01 am

"Ah honestly lately I have been finding it hard to sit still well actually I have always could not sit still but it has gotten worse as of late."

Running a hand through his hair he let his smile grow bigger well he was thinking of his good friend Olive and his parents so he could not help but smiling.

"So what classes are you taking?"
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:09 am

"Ooooh I see. It must be frustrating to sit in classes then, huh?" She chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck with her left hand.
    Victoria laughed a high pitched, nervous laugh as she recalled the classes she was taking. "Too many. My second year here and I'm taking all core classes PLUS Herbology, Astronomy, and Care of Magical Creatures. It's insane." She cleared her throat and added, "What about you?"

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 am

"Oh I am taking Charms, Potions, Hunting and Physical education, Care of magical creatures. It is my first year. Oh and yes not being able to sit still is frustrating in class that is why if I have to sit in a desk I usually try and go for a run before hand if I have time."

Running was his favorite thing to do during his free time in fact he spent so much time in the outdoors that he hated having to go in and he loved to feel the air against his face and not the stuffy air that was inside the castle.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:24 am

"Well that sounds fun. You look older than an eleven year old, a little taller too, aren't you? Of course who am I to say that... I'm the tallest girl in my class." Victoria laughed, shrugging and putting her hand on her hip. "You sound like you have a lot more energy than needed. I wish I had some of it, instead of being a mopey bum that sits around studying."
    "Potions is my favorite class, by the way. What's yours?" She added.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 am

"Oh um I love potions and Hunting and Physical education. Can't really decide which one I like best though I would have to say the latter one is more fun for me since I love to be active."

He was finding this girl to be very interesting well he found everyone interesting and he trusted everyone which is his downfall he is too trusting of everyone but she was not going to see his scars or he was not going to point them out if she noticed them well he would explain what they are from. Though he hated talking about his past now he just wanted the school year to end so he could get to know his birth parents better.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:55 am

"A fellow potions lover. According to a Ravenclaw I talked to the other day, potion lovers are supposed to be top notch Slytherin students. I don't believe a word she says, she doesn't like me anyways." Vikki snickered, winking at him as the same Ravenclaw girl walked by, giving her a dirty look.
    The brunette Gryffindor rolled up her sleeves and tucked her hair behind her ear again, smiling easily. Her barbed wire tattoos on her wrists stood out against her pale skin, black on white. She didn't seem to notice though.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 am

"Well anyone can love potions if they want to" He believed this to be true since it was a subject that interested him and that he was very good at.

Josh's eyes dropped down to Victoria's arms he noticed some tattoos but he did not share anything it was her choice if she wanted to explain them or not. he ran his hand through his hair again which exposed his largest scar from his wrist to his elbow.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 am

Victoria noticed where his eyes had wandered, her wrists. And her eyes wandered to his scar, sparking her curiosity. She narrowed her eyes slightly and dropped her arms, cocking her head to the side for a moment as she said, "I'll tell you my story if you tell me yours."

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:33 am

Josh looked down at the ground well she was going to be the second person to know about his beatings from his adopted parents. But he was curious about her tattoos. So he decided to tell her his story.

"Well I am adopted and I just recently met my birth parents but that is not the point. I did not like living with my adopted parents since they always looked down at me so I ran away a lot but they always found me and brought me back and then I would be punished physically." He looked up at her again after he finished and smiled just a little.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 am

She frowned and looked over him, a white hot anger blazing through her. It was similar to her family, except his wasn't psychotically evil and he managed to escape them eventually.
    She shook he rhead and smiled slightly, "Well... I can't say I know how the abuse feels. I've never dealt with physical punishment before. So my turn, I guess. My parents were death eaters for Lord V himself. My siblings are about as evil as my parents. The tattoos were something I got after I escaped them, thanks to my teachers and stuff here." She shrugged, "Each barbed wire means a part of me they took away. They turned me into a monster, I guess you could say. Even though I'm a good guy... and a human. They took all that was good and innocent in me and tried to use every way they knew how to hurt me or scare me into being just like them, evil to the core. I broke free and now here I am." She sighed, holding up her hands to motion to herself and Hogwarts.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

"That is too bad. Honestly I hate people who think they can get what ever they want by hurting others either physical or other." He smiled at her again.

"Anyways I don't have go back to my adopted parents at the end of the year since my birth parents offered me the chance to go and live with them which is exactly what I plan on doing." He hoped that he would not suffer any more physical punishments from them but from their meeting he sensed that they really did care for him and wanted to get to know him better.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm

"I hope they treat you well," Victoria smiled at him. "I live alone with my house-elf, Twinkle. She takes care of me when I need her help." She put her palms on her hips and smiled wider, "So where are you headed, firstie?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:10 am