Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not used to Diagon Alley

Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not used to Diagon Alley Empty Not used to Diagon Alley

Post by Carla Dancescu Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:31 am

Carla sat at the bar of the Leaky Cauldron. Being in Diagon Alley wasn't really normal for her, usually Antoni, her twin, was the one to go get supplies there while Carla stayed at the Cafe and Tavern. But, Toni was sick and Carla had to man up. It was her third day and she was starting to feel a little exhausted. Carla would admit to anyone, she was one who enjoyed her bed and her bed alone. Any other bed and she couldn't sleep. Feeling slightly defeated she laid her head on the bar table and closed her eyes. Foot steps sounded from behind her but she ignored it, thinking they'd leave her alone.
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Not used to Diagon Alley Empty Re: Not used to Diagon Alley

Post by Eli Patterson Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Eli saw a girl sleeping at the bar. He walked behind the counter. "You know, we have beds for that," he chucked lightly, "Can I get you anything?"
    Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carla Dancescu Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 am

Carla jolted awake, her half-asleep state causing her to be disoriented. She blushed at the man and stuttered of her words before finally speaking, "I'm sorry. I, I don't know why I fell asleep." She cleared her throat, bringing back her composure, "A coffee and someone to talk to would be nice, if you don't mind." She smiled at him.
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Eli smiled at the girl. He knew what it was like to be tired out of his brains.

"Sure thing, how do you take it?"

He went to go brew the coffee, then came back a few minutes later with a steaming mug, which he set on the counter in front of her.

"So what brings you to London?"
    Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carla Dancescu Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Carla gratefully took the mug and breathed in the smell of the coffee. She took a long sip before smiling at him. "This is really good." She commented, taking another sip before setting it down, but keeping her small hands around the warmth.

"I own a small cafe in Hogsmeade, my brother asked me to come here to pick up some brews." She paused, thoughts of Toni running the shop by himself made her worry. Especially with him being sick.

"He usually comes here, but he's sick... I haven't been to Diagon Alley in a few years."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am