Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Not how I thought this would go(Sivler/Colin/Del)

Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Not how I thought this would go(Sivler/Colin/Del) Empty Not how I thought this would go(Sivler/Colin/Del)

Post by Colin O'Brian Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:53 am

Colin fiddled with his jacket nervously. This wasn't exactly how he had thought this date would go when he had planned it but now that it had...

Well, Silver had expressed a desire to meet Del, hopefully she didn't mind that it would be so soon.

Smiling he fondly he sat down on the blanket and looked over at what Delaney was doing.

It was now or never.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Not how I thought this would go(Sivler/Colin/Del) Empty Re: Not how I thought this would go(Sivler/Colin/Del)

Post by Delaney O'Brian Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:58 am

Delaney sat quietly aside as her father waited. She was just content to spend time with him. She sat on the blanket, and doodled away.

"Look Daddy," she showed him the drawing, a childish smile on her face.

[OCC - let's just pretend its not winter... cause I kind of forgot it was supposed ot be Razz]
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not how I thought this would go(Sivler/Colin/Del) Empty Re: Not how I thought this would go(Sivler/Colin/Del)

Post by Silver Scorpion Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:50 am

Silver was wandering around the Enchanted Lake, feeling anxious about the date. She didn't even remember if someone had gone out with her before. It was like a foreign feeling to her. But she was looking forward to whatever he had planned.

She spotted Colin and smiled when she saw him. "Wow, you actually came." She told him teasingly as she walked closer. She saw a little girl sitting next to him and her smile widened. "You bought your daughter also? That is so sweet." She told him softly and introduced herself to the girl. "Hi sweetie, my name is Silver."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:22 pm

"Of course I actually came," Colin smiled. "I said I would didn't I?" Colin always stuck to his commitments whethere he wanted to or not - luckily for him, this time was one he was rather looking forwad to.

He stood up to greet her, and then smiled down at Delaney, "Yes I did, and I'm glad you think so. She more brought herself." Bridget had strictly refused to watch her, stating that if he had time off he was going to spend it with his daughter no matter who else he was spending it with. It wasn't a huge sacrifice on Colin's part - he did want to spend time with Delaney, it was just he had been worried Silver wouldn't like the child crashing a date.

It wasn't exactly a tradtional date... but then again they had stated they were going to try something different.

"Hey, Del-Bel, wanna come here and meet Silver?" Colin smiled down at the girl.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 pm

"You definitely said that." Silver replied with a slight grin. "I just figured that..." she trailed off with a wave of her hand, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Never mind that."

"Well, I'm happy to know that she didn't mind meeting me," she commented and laughed lightly. "Besides, I think it is incredibly nice of you for wanting to spend time with your daughter. Things like that are hard to find these days." She stated. Feeling in a really good mood since a long time, she allowed herself to enjoy this pleasant surprise.

"So, do I have to keep a lookout for anything else unexpected?" She asked Colin, smiling mischievously.

(Outfit: http://images.werdyo.com/2011/07/07/evanna-lynch-red-dress/evanna-lynch-red-dress-2011-0.jpg )
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:40 pm

"Well figure no more Silver." He smiled and then looked down as Delaney had shyly snuck up behind him and wrapped a small arm around his leg.

He reached down and wrapped an arm around her and smiled at Silver, "Good. Silver, this is my Daughter Delaney. Delaney, you remember I told you about Silver?"

"Well I can't make any promises. I'm usually pretty good, but this little imp," he scooped the girl into his arms and tickled her, "She's usually not this quiet, and there's no telling what she will do."

[OOC - Sooooo Sorry I didn't respond for like half a week!! I had school stuff, and got wrapped up in breaking and kidnapping some of my other character Razz]
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Silver laughed out at Colin's statement. "Don't worry, I'm pretty much used to all sorts of unpredictable," she told teasingly and and sat down on the blanket. She wanted to hold Delaney in her arms but didn't think it was such a good idea.

"I hope it wasn't much trouble for you to come here." She gave him a small smile. "My apologies if I dragged you away from something important. So how was your day?" She asked Colin.

[OOC: Haha, no problem! ^^ Once my exams start, even I'll be apologizing for my absence. Razz Kidnapping of which charrie? xP ]
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Delaney looked up at her fathers voice and at the new woman. She shyly crawled over to her father and hid behind his legs as she looked up at the woman, Curiousity dueling with a adversion to strangers.

With her fingers in her mouth she mumbled a childish greeting, and then shrieked with laughter as her father picked her up.

As she was settled on her fathers lap on the blanket she proceeded to play with the zipper on her father's jacket and shooting curious glances at the new woman as the adults spoke.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 pm

"It was no trouble at all. I had nothing important planned," he smiled easily, "it was nice to actually get a break from grading papers."

"My day was good, quite good. More relaxing than most are," he gave little smile and absentl mindedly began to play with Delaney's hair, "How about yours?"

(OOC - Well technically JJ was kidnapped first by some random Durmies - thus why she is broken - but the kidnapped I was refering to last time was Faye. She got Crownapped, as it is now being termed Razz)
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

"My day was...busy." Silver replied with a slight grin. "Luckily there weren't any call of an attack, so I was just attending meetings and ended up with paperwork. Believe me, it is nice not to hear anything unpleasant." She meant it. Even though she loved field work, she didn't mind if it meant people didn't die.

She looked at Colin's daughter with a big smile. "May I say that your daughter is just so adorable?" She commented. "I can already feel that you are quite lucky to have her."

Silver closed her eyes as suddenly horrible memories came to mind. It's families like these that were destroyed; not even expecting it in the slightest. She opened her eyes and forced a smile on her face. "So, what other things do people talk about on dates?" She asked, half joking and half serious.

((OOC: Oh yeah, i read that thread. Razz Very nice. Razz))
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Colin nodded his head solemnly, "I believe you. I am gladd that you just had paperwork busy. These attacks are getting... I would not wish to be incharge at a time like this."

Colin looked at Delaney and smiled. He flicked her nose and gave her a silly grin before looking back at Silver.

"Thank you. I know I am." he shook his head, "I can not imagine what I'd do with out her.

He thought about that question. "Hmm well... I imagine they just talk... get to know each other? Lets see... Silver, what is... your favourite colour?"

He gave her a silly little grin at the mundane question.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Silver gave a small smile at Colin's comment. "These attacks are getting out of control," she finished his sentence. "Can I admit to you something? Sometimes, it is too much to handle Colin. There are so many times where I've just felt like giving up just so I don't have to spend another day worrying about some family." She took a deep breath and was slightly mortified at the fact that she just blurted all that out. She offered an apologetic smile to the man.

She couldn't help but laugh at the question and the way he was grinning. He is so handsome, she thought and blushed lightly, hoping he wouldn't notice. "Right, my favourite colour would have to be...sea blue." She replied. "What are your hobbies?"
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Colin looked at her moment before he put his hand over hers, "No one would think less of you for such a thing. At the very least I wouldn't. I already think you are so strong for lasting as long as you have. An Auror is a challenging job. It takes much strength to deal with those things on a daily basis."

"Sea blue, very specific - not just any blue, but the one of the sea. A girl who knows what she wants. I like it."

"Well now, I've cheated slighlty," he gave her a rueful smile, "I am a man who does his hobby for a living. However... I have also had a knack for writing in my youth. I actually worked at the daily profet once upon a time."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm

"Thank you, that means a lot." Silver replied honestly. "But even if I am strong, I feel there are so many things bad things I could have prevented. And somehow, I figure that out only after the incident happens. Yet, despite the stress and strain, I just can't imagine doing anything else. Somehow, I know that I was meant for this." She said and held on to Colin's hand as a source of reassurance. "My apologies if that sounded much too dramatic." She laughed lightly.

"A man who has a love for the written word. I like it." She commented with a sly grin. "The Daily Prophet, huh? What was it like working for the paper?" Silver asked curiously. "And what made you stop?" She knew she was asking too many questions; but she was naturally used to questioning people. Almost like an interrogation in a much more friendly way.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 pm

"You're welcome," Colin nodded and smiled, "And do not worry about it at all. What is life without a bit of dramatics. After all, Silver I live with a five year old," he smiled down at Del fondly, "I'm use to dramatics."

"It was.... interesting. I like the writing, I always did, and depending on who I was talking to I did not mind the people, but some of my co workers," he shook his head, "I did not have the bug for jouralism the way some of them thought it should be done."

He shrugged, "I guess you could say that's also why I elft. After my wife.... those few months I had a low tolerance for anything. The Daily prophet just began to get on my nerves. So I left."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Silver nodded in agreement. "Yes, life would be incredibly dull without dramatics." She laughed lightly at Colin's comment. "Living with a five year old doesn't sound that bad actually. I wish I had settled down and got children of my own. But I don't think that was in the cards," she said with a small smile.

"That's really frustrating, isn't it? How people think there is a certain way to do everything?" She asked knowingly. "I'm glad that you're happy with your current job, though." She grinned slightly. "After all, I'm sure your wife would have wanted you to be doing something you love," she told softly and gave him a hug.

"Alright, your turn to ask me a question, I suppose." She smiled.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Colin smiled, "You're still young. Do not count yourself out so readily. There is still time for most things. "

"Besides, if you really want to spend time with a five year old, you can take this one anytime," he laughed and then smiled down at Del, "You'd see Silver wouldn't you Princess? She's very nice you know?"

He looked and Silver and grinned.

"My turn? Hmm..." he pretended to think about this one very heard. "Best memory? What is the one thing that Silver Scorpion looks back upon, and thinks it cannot get any better than that?"
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Silver shook her head and smiled. "Somehow, I don't see myself 'settling down' anytime soon. I don't think anyone would be with an Auror who has odd working hours."

"I would love to spend time with her," she replied with a laugh. "Though I have to warn you, I have zero experience with children." She admitted, looking sheepish.

"Um, I don't how this is going to sound but my best memory would have to be when I duelled a group of Death Eaters and actually managed to capture some of them." She said, avoiding Colin's eyes. "I choose that because that's when people in the Ministry actually took notice of me and my capabilities. And after that, most of the trainers wanted me on their team." She grinned lightly.

"And what would be your best memory?" She asked him.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Colin shrugged, "People will deal with anything for real love - working hours and all. If they really cared about you, they'd understand that being an Auror is part of who you are and accept everything that came with it."

Colin laughed and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, you're not all that difficult are you Del-Bel?"

He listened thoughtfully, and nodded his head along.

"No-no, that sounds like a very nice memory. I find it hard to believe that anyone wouldn't respcet you - but I'm glad that you have no gotten it."

He leaned back and thought for a moment. There - it was true - a lot of worse memories but, catching a look at Del, it was suddenly very easy to find the best.

"The day Del was born... definitely the best day - just the first time I held her little body in my arms."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Delaney had played silently on her father's lap as the adults spoke, giggling slighlty as her father bounced her or pulled on her curls.

The whole time she kept glancing over at her father's friend - Silver.

Bitting her lip, she crawled away from her father, and shyly plopped down beside the woman, glancing up at her.

After a moment she held up a small, well worn - rather filthy - stuffed owl.

"Hootie want to say hi."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 pm

"I guess it was cause of my past," Silver replied. "I mean, news does spread like wildfire at the Ministry," she told with a forced laugh. "But anyway, I'm just glad most of the people got past that."

She smiled at Colin's reply. "I had a feeling you would say that. I mean, it's quite obvious how much you love Delaney. So, my next question is- what is the one thing that you would change, if given the chance?"

She grinned amusedly at the owl in the girl's hand and said, "Hello Hootie, nice to meet you. Your friend, Delaney is very friendly."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Colin was tempted to ask, but held back the question. He did not wish to pry. Should she wish to tell him, she would and that was that.

"Am I really that predictable?" he asked with a laugh, before turning sober at the thought of her next question. "That one's easy too," he gave a little far away look and sighed, "I'd have my wife back... not dead - I wouldn't even care if she was still with me, just... not dead."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:33 pm