Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Arsen Salvator
Iva Popov
Karmzy
Azra Dimitru
Faye Beneparte
Charlotte West
Savannah Lerran
Crow
12 posters

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY - Page 2 Empty Re: Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Faye smiled ever so slightly, "You may call me Russi if you wish. I am called Faye though. Faye." She repeated the name softly a second time, another memory from before, someone calling her name as she went off into the air. Someone who kept getting smaller and smaller as she got further and further but she was pretty sure it had been Roman...

Roman. Would she ever see him again? Or any of her friends. Was this going to be the last place she ever was?

Her eyes began to water ever so slightly as she rested her head on her knees and began to doodle mindlessly in the dirt.

"I would like to get out of here, yes." She stated quietly, figuring that was what the gist of their talking had been coming too.

She looked up at the meantion of food. Her stomach growled. Nodding her head she nervously slid closer to the food, took a bun and grabbed a blanket before crawling back to her corner. She quietly ate the food and then curled back up on the ground, throwing the blanket over her and continued her drawings.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Sienna narrowed her eyes. "I don't want to stay, what I meant is I'd rather take my chances with what it'll do if it catches us escaping than what it has planned.... maybe eating us like that witch. Believe me, I want out as much as you. If we can't get out, then let's raise some hell." She sat down next to the Durmstrang student, who's name she just learned was Faye. Looking at the food, she muttered a quick spell to check for poison, and finding none, began to eat.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Glancing over at the Russian girl, Savannah fiddled with the clasp on her cloak. She had to know if she knew a pair of twins. Hadn't she promised JJ that she would? Savannah was not going to let the twins who'd injured the Hufflepuff so badly that she couldn't talk get away with it.

Walking towards her, she shifted back on her feet, hoping that she'd know the two of them, "Um, hi," She said awkwardly, waving before composing herself, "I have a question. Do you know any twins that attend Durmstrang?"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Joschka was about to scream with frustration, anger, and the unfairness of it all. Stupid bloody girls and their stupid bloody code that has them always grouping together. Glaring at them, he stomped off to his own part of the cave again. Stupid girls. He never said that it wouldn't work with many just not with one. And that Slytherin hadn't even been here when they were arguing about that! Unless she had hearing like a vampire or something.

Eyeing the girl distrustfully he wouldn't put it past her. There were some strange people at the castle. And she wanted to be their bloody leader. Fantastic. Well, Joschka wasn't going to stand for that. They could think and be a group all they wanted. The boy wasn't going to be a part of it. The gaggle of girls seemed to all lose their brains. He couldn't say it was because of make up or being a teenager since that infuriating Gryffindor was younger than him, or appeared to be.

Sitting down he let his eyes go over them and sneered. Were they so thick as not to realize they'd been taken for a purpose? The crow had even said so. What the purpose was, he had no idea. It had to be for something that they were needed alive. Why else would they have food and things? But why did it have to take so many girls? Couldn't get a word in edge wise with them.

Crossing his arms he scowled sullenly. Sarcastically he stated, "Why not just build a human ladder while you're at it?"

Didn't they get it? With this many kids going missing their Headmaster would have to know something was going on! And it had been a few days so they were bound to have rescue coming. People stronger, smarter, and more powerful than a group of kids.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Faye looked over at the girl who sat beside her but did not feel like offering her any words right now. She was tired of all the effort it took to follow their english conversations.

The boy, the only one who appeared to be there at the moment was throwing a tantrum of some sort - at the very least he did not seem very happy. One part of her wanted to reach out to him while the rest of her was just too fed up to bother.

She looked up from her doodle - which was distirbingly starting to look a lot like the scene at the Ampitheatre when one of the girls approached her.

"Twins?" she asked, furrowing her brow. What did this have to do with anything, "Durmstrang is a big school, yes? I am sure there are many twins there. I can not say I have spoken to any specifically."
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 am

The bird had set her down gently, and she stared at it as it began to fly off, "Wait! Don't leave me!" She yelled as he flew away and she watched it transform back into a bird and left her sight. She sighed pushed her hair back. "Fantastic. That's just fantastic." She snapped growling slightly. She crossed her arms over her chest and turned when she felt that their were people.

"How long you been here?" She asked, refusing to sit down, "When will he come back?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 am

Ignoring the annoying Slytherin behind them, she focused on the girl. - Faye, she'd told the Slytherin girl that that was her name - When he answer was the opposite of what Savannah wanted to hear, she frowned, but quickly nodded, "That's all right,"

Sighing, she took a couple steps away, sitting down, tapping her foot nervously. So she didn't know the twins. That was all right. The crow was probably out getting more people, and judging by how long it had been gone they were probably quite far away. More Durmstrang students would be brought here, she just knew it. And Savannah would ask them all the same question until one of them gave her the answer she wanted.

Looking up at the new arrival, Savannah listened to her questions before answering them in a bored manner, "We've been here too long and we don't know when it'll be back," Looking at her oddly, she frowned, "What makes you think it's a bloke?"
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:38 am

Azra shrugged, "He seems like a ... boy." She sighed and pushed her hair back with both hands in slight frustration. She'd found a strange comfort in the feeling of flying with him. That he was protecting her. That he'd healed her. She pulled her hands back down and stared at them before hugging herself.

"I hope he gets back soon." She whispered mostly to herself. She wanted to know what it's purpose was, why it was protecting them, and what from.

"Has he told you all anymore than he told me?" She asked monotonously. "He told me his purpose had to be served... and he was protecting the children..."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the girl, she said nothing, only watching her warily. She'd never seen her before, so did this mean that she was a Durmstrang student? The only way Savannah could answer that question was if she asked her.

Flickering her gaze back up to her, she shakes her head, "That's pretty much the same thing they told me," Biting her lip, Savannah paused, before rushing on, "By any chance, do you know a pair of female twins at Durmstrang? I...I need to ask them something."
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 am

Time passed.

It brought more food, this all in packages that appeared to have been raided from a muggle convenience store.

It also brought more captives. A girl from the far place, two more that were unconscious upon arrival, another that had greeted it with terror... For each trip, it came and left again quickly, never remaining long.

There was much to do to fulfill its purpose. The others could educate the newcomers.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:01 am

Karma woke with a start, her eyes wide as they swept the place she'd been dumped. The cave was spacious, though she had no idea how she'd got them. It hit her that the bird monster had brought her here, and she leapt to her feet, her eyes going from one of her fellow prisoners to the other. She was easily the oldest, other than Arsen, who was still knocked out beside her.

"How long have you lot been here?" She asked, looking from one of them to the other. She looked up through the hole the thing must have left her through. She could see the night sky, and the stars. Her hands started patting herself down, checking for daggers. Though hidden, her mental count told her that the only ones missing were the two she'd initially lost when the crow had attacked her.

"Which of you is in charge here?" she asked the rest of them, her eyes sweeping them.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:19 am

Faye stopped looking up every time the crow came back. It did nothing but drop children off and leave. There was nothing interesting with these new people. They all seemed the same, they were always just as stuck as before.

She thought she recognized the first girl that he dropped off - from around school - however being kidnapped did not make Faye any less shy so she did not bother trying to speak to her.

The next two that came were unconsious... though not for long.

"I been here," she stated quitely, clearing her through which was begining to feel funny, " how do you say... three? Days. Too long."

She burrowed herself into her blanket more and shrugged, "We have no leader; just children in a cave."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:37 am

Glancing over at the new arrival, Savannah wrapped herself tighter in the blanket. She'd seen the Slytherin around the school, but had never been up close. Ignoring the rather random flow of thoughts, she sighed ever so slightly, glancing towards the hole, "I've been here the longest. I-I think it's been five days," Brow furrowing, she thought back, then nodded her confirmation. "It's been five days. It has to have been."

Flickering her gaze back to the black student, she glanced over at the dark haired Slytherin girl, nodding in the direction, "She's been taking charge so far,"
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:45 am

Az ignored them until the one girl mentioned twins. She shrugged, "No. Sorry. I don't know many people, but a lot of people no me. I'm a bitch." She shrugged and pushed a hand through her hair.

When Crow came back, she wanted him to stay, moving towards him, but he flew off again. "Why won't he stay?" She'd whispered. But shook away the question. Azra was trying to keep to herself while she was there. Ignoring most of the people and spending her days staring at the ceiling.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:46 am

Karma sighed and reached behind her back, pulling out her biggest dagger. "Alright. How many of you have wands? How many of you have actual weapons?" She flicked her wrist, twirling her dagger effortlessly. She narrowed her eyes and looked around. "What about this place? What have you tried to do, to get out and contact others, huh?" She did a mental count.

"Have any of you tried to attack the thing? Tried to escape? Anything?" She looked around, hiding her dagger away in it's hilt. It disappeared beneath her clothes easily, as if she'd never had it. She sighed. What more could she expect from kids so young?

She looked at the girl, raising an eyebrow. She looked down at her, narrowing her eyes. "You there. Bird-lover." she said, pointing at the girl who looked ready to jump the monster's bones. "What do you see when you look at him?" It was an innocent sounding question, but Karma was ready to store the information off for later.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 am

Frowning as the other Durmstrang girl said that she didn't know any twins, Savannah gritted her teeth. This was just her luck. She was stuck in a cave with people who couldn't even help her with finding out the identity of two people. She'd find out who they were eventually, but now would be quite nice.

Looking back to the other girl, she shook her head grimly, holding out her empty hands, "I dropped my wand when I was kidnapped." Raising an eyebrow at the second question, Savannah shook her head, "I'm eleven, why would I have a weapon?" Silently cursing Rosie for not giving them weapons yet, her expression remained the same, "And it's kind of hard to attack a creature that appears here without warning for a fraction of a second. Even if we all had vampire superspeed, I doubt we could do it. But we were coming up with a plan."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Faye held up her wand thinking passingly that it was a miracle that she had even managed to hold on to it. "I have a wand... though magic no affect on the ... thing." She repeated what she had said about her highmaster upon her arrival in her slightly stilted english.

"I have no other weapon," Faye stated simply. "Though if looking for weapon there are some stones around cave."

She tilte her head and looked at the girl that had spoken to her about twins a few days before. She remembered something.

"The Moon Twins is well known, yeah? If that helps you."

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Sienna took out her wand. "I have a wand also, but no weapon." She paused. "However, I was raised on the streets. I'm a very good fighter and I'm sneaky too." Although she hated thinking about her past, she was glad that the lessons she learned then would be able to help her now. Who knew muggle skills could help in the wizarding world?
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Glancing over at the blonde Durmstrang student, Savannah broke out into a grin, scooting towards her, "What are they like?"

Her heart racing in her chest, she crossed her fingers, hoping that it was them she was looking for.
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Azra cocked her eyebrow at the darkskinned girl, "I have a name. It's Azra." She stood, crossing her arms over her chest. "I see what everyone else does. A tall man with feathers. Well, I think it's a man." she shrugged and spun her large pocket knife in her hand. "And if you think I'm going to take orders from you, girly, your dead wrong." Azra didn't take orders from anyone except High Master Sacha, and sometimes, not even him. So there was no way Hell that she was taking orders from this chick.

"What makes you think you're special?" She snorted at the idea of this chick from Hogwarts -obviously- being special. Azra yawned with a bored demeanor and waved the question off, "Nevermind, I really don't care." She moved to where the small blonde girl say,

"You're Faye, right? You go to Durmstrang, too?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Ever since Iva had arrived in the cave, she had remained in silence. Not a depressed void of conversation, but a profound thought. She gazed between the people, speculating and plotting. Some girls were tough and rude, others were soft and quiet. Both could easily break, of course.

Maybe, if worst came worst, they would have to kill each other. Not out of blood, but mercy. She'd rather be put out of her misery than be eaten or tortured by that thing.

Karma was trying to take control with little effect now. Iva stood from her corner and walked over, pulling out her broken wand (she had sat on it when fleeing) and a swiss army knife.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Karma scoffed at the girl. "Special? Seeing as I'm the most powerful one in this room, not counting Hothead over here, I'd say yes, I am pretty special." She grinned. "You don't have to take orders from me. I just wanted to know how far along you lot are. Seeing how far you've gotten without any leader..." She nodded to the Slytherin in acknowledgement. "I'd be more than happy to sit back and watch you guys rot however, I would much rather get out of here."

She looked back up. It was a far off hole, but she'd climbed higher trees in the forbidden forest. She examined the wall next to it. It looked unclimable. Pity. She'd have to try harder.

She smiled at Iva, grinning at the Swiss Army knife before handing her a slender one of her own daggers out of her boot. "Here, Poptart." She said. "More useful than an Army Knife, I think." She winked at her and looked around. "Anyone else have a weapon?" She didn't want to step away from Arsen while he was still unconscious, so she just stood tall and looked around. She was obviously the eldest, not counting Demonboy himself.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:24 am

She watched as others from her own house were dropped into the cave. Some she recognized, some she didn't.

"Three long days and I have a wand," Char replied to the question.

When the other girl, Azra, said that she wanted the bird to stay here, she raised an eyebrow, "That bird is going to be mutilated by me if it's the last thing I do and trust me, I don't care how much it rants on about being some kind of protector. I didn't ask for protection."

Of course, when the the Slytherin with the weapons began to insult her, in her mind, Charlotte was less than pleased and replied that they did have a plan.

"Well aren't you just cocky," Charlotte snorted, rolling her eyes at the fellow Slytherin. "But Savannah here, is right. This thing is too fast and it doesn't stay long. The moment he drops you, he leaves in a second. Try attacking it with your blades."

She rolled her eyes as she went on about how she'd rather see them rot, "Well then, if you're so powerful, how was the bird able to bring you here?"

She sighed and took a deep breath. What she was going to do next was going to hurt her pride more than one way possible and she wasn't pleased with it but she had to if she wanted to get out.

"Look," she sighed. "I don't want to fight. Trust me, I love arguments and what not but I want to get the hell outta here more than the next person. Leadership isn't going to work. Teamwork is. You might call it stupid and idiotic and trust me, I would too in any other circumstance but it ain't going to work if you think you can just come here and claim leadership."

So with that, Charlotte stood up and extended her arm towards the girl, "Charlotte West. Fourth year Slytherin."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Karma rolled her eyes and walked to the little water source. "I was knocked out, obviously." She said, taking a position as if about to do a sprint. "Also, well, what exactly did you think a leader does except force people to work together?" She shrugged one shoulder. "And I never once said I wanted to be leader, I just appear to be the oldest, and I pointed out that I'm powerful. Never said anything about..."

Then she took off, using her vampire speed to run straight at the the wall, then up it, using her velocity to send her upward. She ran out of speed about six feet short of the hole, and used the loss in speed to pull out a dagger. She drove the dagger into the wall, far enough that only the hilt remain. She held onto the dagger before placing her feet against the wall and flipping off it, landing on her feet easily. She looked "Six feet short. Damn." She said.

"Anyway, teamwork, great idea." She said, her eyes still on her dagger, an easy twenty feet off the ground. "Which is why I asked about wands, by the way." She added. "For a gameplan."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Most powerful person in the room? Well someone had a bit of an ego. Looking over at the new girl, Savannah watched her dispassionately. With the way she showed off her weapons, it was like she had a death wish. By showing everybody exactly what she was capable of, she was reminding Savannah of the first brother from The Tale of the Three Brothers.

And there she went and did it again by running up a wall. Savannah was impressed, but she wasn't going to show it. There was no way the girl was human. Maybe she was a vampire. Shivering slightly as she thought back to her vampire speed comment, she smiled over at Charlotte, happy to at least have her on her side.

Turning back to girl with super speed, she frowned, "Wandless. As you already know," Her gaze drifted towards the knife on the wall, "Well that must suck. Being only able to jump 20 feet." Stretching out her legs, she shrugged, "I doubt I'd be all that much help, but I'll try. I'd like not to be stuck here forever,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:52 am