Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

New Student

New Student Empty New Student

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Katie walked in with her book. " The Hunger Game." She then went and sat over at Histort table, she knew that nobody was there. She the sighed as she opened her book, sometimes she really hated that she was always by herself. But it wasn't like she had any friends that she could talk to.
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New Student Empty Re: New Student

Post by Luka Milligan Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Humming as he walked to the Great Hall, Luka raised an eyebrow when he saw no one was there apart from that one person sitting at the Hitrost table. Looking over to the Uchitel table and frowning, he shrugged his shoulders and bounced over to where the girl was sitting, plopping himself down across from her.

"Hello!" He said happily, his voice echoing around the empty hall. "You look lonely."

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Katie then closed her book and put it in her bag. Nobody hardly ever talked to her, so this was actually different for her. " No I am fine, I am usually by myself. I guess that I am used to it." She then sighed a little bit hoping that he would leave her alone, but she had idea that he wouldn't leave.
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luka Milligan Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Luka tilted his head to the side, frowning at the girl. She was trapped in a 'shell' as he liked to call it, not talking to people and basically being anti-social. He silently vowed to himself that, even if she was older than him and in a different house, he would be her friend.

"You shouldn't be used to it!" He exclaimed, his hands on the table in front of him. "How else would you make friends if you're by yourself all the time?" Wiggling a finger at her, he put his hands back in his lap and smiled brightly at her.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Katie sighed. " Cause it not like I actually have friends. That is why I am by myself all the time, mostly reading." How she wished that he would just leave he only, Katie didn't care if he thought that she was being anti social. She could tell that he was just a year younger than she was.
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luka Milligan Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Luka's frown deepened. This was going to be a hard job if the girl was so adamant about being alone. Grunting slightly and holding out a hand to her, he put the grin back on his face.

"My name's Luka Milligan." He told her simply, hoping that she wouldn't reject him and give her name to him, too. If there was one thing he didn't like, it was referring to people as 'he', 'her' or 'they', even in his head. It just sounded rude to him.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Katie then shook his hand. " Katie Riley." She then started to sigh, she couldn't understand why he wouldn't just leave her alone. She was used to being alone and actually enjoyed the slience. But she could tell that he wouldn't leave her alone.
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luka Milligan Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Katie Riley!" Luka said happily. He looked at the other girl intently. "What was the book you were reading?" Sighing in defeat, he knew that she wouldn't start a conversation with him, so this was the best he could do. He wasn't going to go all silent on her himself if he was going to get her to open up.

That would be counter-productive.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Katie blinked a little bit. " It is a muggle book called The Hunger Game." She smiled a little bit. " After a while North America fell into a war. There was 13 disticts, the farther out. Was the more poor distructs. Well the president bombs 13. And every year to remind everybody that the captial was in control, they one choose one boy and one girl and they had to fight till the death."
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luka Milligan Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 pm

"That's.. very violent," Luka muttered, blinking owlishly at the description. He only read fantasy stories that weren't like that. "Ever read the muggle book The Phantom Tollbooth? It's very good. Or maybe Percy Jackson." He smiled at her, happy to have made her talk more than she had since he had sat with her. He did a small victory dance in his head, pumping his fist to himself.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Katie smiled. " It really isn't all that violent. There is also has a romance twist to it, but Katniss found out it was so she and Peeta could come out together. It was sad when Rue died, but I love how Katniss decieded to remember her. No I actually never read either of those books. I do like some of the classics, like Little Women."
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luka Milligan Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:06 pm

"Ah. I'm into the fantasy things," Luka admitted, shrugging his shoulders sheepishly. He wasn't one for violence - he was kind of terribly against it after what happened to his sister, so he always tried to stay away from it. "But I'll have to read it some time if it's that good. I'm not one for classics either, though..."

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Katie smiled. " Yeah, my parents thought that I might like it. So far I can't put the book down. I sort of do love reading the classic. Poe is one of my favortite who can scare me. I know he was weird, but I like his work."
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luka Milligan Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 pm

"Ooh, j'aime Poe. He's pretty good," Luka nodded his head in understanding of her liking. "I like reading some Shakespeare plays, even if I can't understand half of the words that are said." He grinned, shrugging his shoulders once more and placed his crossed arms on the table, laying his chin on them. "Who's your favourite author ever?"

Last edited by Luka Milligan on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Katie smiled a little bit. " I really don't know how to anwser that, cause I like a lot of different authors. I have read some of shakespere plays. I really didnt' like romeo and juliet, I thought it was boring."
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luka Milligan Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 pm

"Ohh, I hated that one," Luka huffed, a frown once more on his features as he thought about the hated play. "I so prefer Hamlet over it. Romeo and Juliet is stupid - who would kill themselves? You think Romeo would have waited for a little bit before killing himself. Il est stupide." He ranted carelessly, pushing back the urge to wave his arms around randomly whilst he spoke.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Katie smiled. " Who would kill themselves becasue of love? I actally enjoyed MccBeth and Edward the second and maybe taming of the shrew."
    Luka Milligan
    Luka Milligan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luka Milligan Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:55 pm

"People who were depressed because of it? Who knows," Luka shrugged his shoulders awkwardly. "Hamlet will always be my favourite - don't know why, I just think it's awesome."

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Katie smiled a little bit. " I really like reading Steven King books, even though they scare me most of the time. He wrote the Green Mile and I think I remember crying during the ending. He wrote some really good books."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content