Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New environment

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

New environment Empty New environment

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Arsen woke several days later, the pain in his chest almost gone. He moved his arm and was surprised to see he actually could. He blinked his eyes clear of sleep and sat up in his bed only to realise he wasn't alone in this new room he'd been put in. He glared at the man trying to make out his face in the dimly lit dungeon, or that's what he thought i was. He moved gingerly closer ready to move if he was attcked when he spotted the face. His face turned up into a snarl as a flash back of a few day came back, the face being that of the leader.

He laughed shaking his head, what was that man and his elf planning. "It was stupid of them to lock me away with you muggle. Very stupid if they wanted you to live." He laughed once more quickly closing the space between them until some invisible shield prevented him. "What the..." He turned to look around him noticing no one there.

He banged his fist against the the invisable wall watching as it bounced off. Just then the dungeon door burst open letting light drown the the room.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

New environment Empty Re: New environment

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Hades settled down in front of the fire a glass of firewhiskey in his hand. He turned to look up at a picture of his family and smiled. "Not long now guys the plan is on the way. We'll be free in now time, you'll see." He sighed leaning back in his chair to finally relax after day, weeks of hard work.

A feeling passed him briefly, then again making him smile. The kid was a wake and ready to kill just like he'd guest he would. He stood and made his way to the dungeons taking time to listen at the door before he entered.

"I knew you'd do that you are so predictable kid." He said walking down the steps towards the muggle. "He's off limits for now, you'll have to work to kill him i'm afraid." He smiled pulling the muggles head up by his hair. "You see this face, he tried to kill. So what you going to do about it?" He asked walking back outside his force field to stand beside Arsen.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Arsen watched as the man walked down the stairs he had a look of power about him and that's what bothered him the most. He shrugged slowly backing up trying to put as much space between them as possible, he had no idea what this guy was capable of.

"Why am i here? I'm just a kid i can't do anything for you." He asked finally running out of space as his back hits the wall. "What do you mean work? I'm not serving you if that's what you think." He said his voice not hiding the disgust he felt.

"Make him do it he's nothing people like him deserve to work for us." He spat looking into the muggles face with hate. "Well nothing because you won't let me." He muttered freezing as he came to stand beside him.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm

"You're here for a reason kid but you'll find out eventually. On the contrary there is a lot you can do for me Arsen but for now you're going to do as i say if you know what's good for you." He smiled looking down at Arsen as he looked up at his, no trace of fear on his face but his mind was a different matter. "You're good kid i give you that, you'll make a great wizard one day." He flicked his wand making the dungeons flood with light from many floating candles around the room.

"Oh you wont be serving me i have an elf for that which you have met." He looked up to the ceiling knowing just where Rolo was just by sensing him. "I'll make you a deal let me train you up to be the best wizard you could ever be and do as i say and in return i will give you him to kill once you are ready." He said looking down at Arsen wanting to catch his thoughts.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Arsen frowned his eyes glued on the muggles face, he hated that man he'd done the one thing he wanted to do himself, now that was impossible. "You wont hurt me im a pureblood and if your like me then that will mean a lot especially since im not the last pureblood of the Barela family." He said looking up to see his face to catch any emotions but he found none.

He frowned again slightly confused, he hadn't done anything yet he said he was good but at what. He shrugged letting it pass there was more important issues to take care of like escaping from his house.

He considered for a second, he'd love to be all powerful but then there was the why, why did he want to help him? "What do you get out of it? There has to be something, you cant offer someone all that and not get anything in return." He asked his eyebrowed descending in concentration as he thought of all the outcomes from this.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 pm

"Don't test me Arsen i can hurt you without killing you." He sighed looking down at his watch. "There is no way out kid," He said looking down to answer the question now forming in his head. "I can read minds that's how i know what you were planning you can't get anything past me." He stared at the muggle before taking out his wand to conjure a chair for his to sit on. "Sit." He ordered nodding down to the floor.

"We have lot's to do, but first we have to make an oath." He pulled back one of his sleeves urging Arsen to do the same before he clasped Arsen's hand in his. "Now have you ever heard of the unbreakable vow?" He asked making sure he had a tight grip on his hand so he couldn't pull away.

"I get an apprentice, to follow in my footsteps and carry on with my personal magic, you have potential Arsen i can feel it. We just have to bring it out." He explained looking Arsen square in the eyes until the boy looked away. "So do we have a deal? I'll teach you everything i know and make you the best in return you become my apprentice and follow my orders?" He said narrowing his eyes waiting for a reply.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Arsen looked down he could see no other option Hades was too powerful for him to bring down. He looked up at him confused, a kidnapper that could read mind's could this get any worse. His eyes narrowed at the simple instruction and refused to do as he said. "I'm not a pet you can't tell me what to do." He cried folding his arms over his chest.

He pulled back his sleeve to look at his arm just like Hades had instructed and found nothing there. He began to pull the sleeve back down again when Hades grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him forwards. His eyes widened in shock there was no way out of that kind of vow. He turned to look at Hades startled. "Yeah i've heard of them." He nodded tightening his arms over his chest. "Wait i'm not making a vow, no way." He said shaking his head struggling to free his hand.

He had always dreamt of being the best, he was hungry for power, he craved. "And that's all you want? Me to become your apprentice and carry on your magic?" He asked this had to be too good to be true but he was falling for every word. He took a deep breath and sighed, "Deal." He frowned maybe now he could get out this pokey room.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:21 pm

"No you're not but if you knew whats we good for you, you would do as i say." He stated calmly his voice not changing from the same tone it had so far. "You can be as stubborn as you want Arsen but i will get my way, i always do."

"You sure about that? I know you Arsen i've seen what you want, you're power crazy and you'd do anything to be the best." He pulled Arsen closer so their elbows were bent.

"That's all i want." He smiled gently loosening his grip on his hands to get him to trust him. "Yeah you sure?" His face turned serious again. "Well let's make the deal then shall we?" He sent a silent thought to his father telling him to come down to the dungeons. "Right my father should be here in a minute to make the vow."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:04 pm

He frowned looking down in the space between them. He had no idea what he was doing but listening seemed like the best option right now. "Fine." He said letting his hand relax in Hades' there was no way he could win he was too strong.

He turned to look at the wall, anywhere but at Hades. He couldn't stand the look in his eyes it made him feel weak and defenseless. He sighed clenching his free hand into a fist he wasn't very good at controling his temper, maybe that was because fire was tempermental. His power for fire had always been a secret and he planned to keep it that way.

He nodded once but still kept his gaze away from him, he needed time to think a lot had happened over the past few days. His stomach felt like it had done a back flip, something inside him didn't feel right. He looked around and spottted someone was missing. "Where's Kraken?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 pm

"That a boy." He said sending out his senses to feel for his father. "Your snake Kraken is fine, he's upstairs with Poison they seem to be getting along nicely. Let's hope we can do the same shall we." He said looking up to the stairs just as his father began to walk down.

"Ar father just in time." He said looking down to Arsen. "Arsen here has agreed to help us out, wasn't that nice of him?" He waited for his father to come closer to them so he could start the bonding. His eyes glued onto Arsen's that was staring away at the wall behind him.

"Everything okay Arsen? You seem to be looking past me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:54 pm